The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
User470
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: All my spirits
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Alag wrote:That is great. I have never gotten a pr-bound from him, but now you make me want to go and take a look around. It's been a while.
Go ahead Alag!^^
usually, i am not on pre-bounds, but this one took my attention... a lot. That was a friend of mine who sent the link to me, telling me, Chouki, this guy is for you, lol, and indeed, he was.

So much, that like said before, I am not into spiders, and this guy is a massive gigantic one, Lord of The Rings style, lol!

Billy answers very quick for the pre-b ones! I choose him to be bind directly to me, no vessel, maybe that is also the reason I had my new babe in less then 10 days!

Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

Has anyone purchased Custom Spirit Message Readings by Mystic Medium Anna,how accurate are her readings cause i am really interested in buying it

Yhwh
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Great spirits, and great and real, and powerful bindings. I spent so much money in the last year for his spirits, and was impressed with the results. Appreciate him and his business

TheSolitaryOne
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 2
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: Asheer
Zodiac:

Billy is great , often replied the day of my questions, very rare. I got a demon conjure from him and she's very active (especially at night). Highly recommended, definitely gonna get more from him.

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone been kind of lowkey lately and behind a bit on orders due to my very demanding day job which thankfully that contract is over and hopefully the new one will be less hours so i am going to throw some pre conjures up this week for everyone and I have decided to keep things back on sale since i have more time to devote to the shop now....Thanks everyone for their kind words and recommendations and for their continued support of the wonderful work that me and the shop performs..thanks again so much everyone

ShivaBhakta
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I just ordered a Bannik, a Raiji, and a portal to Greek God Apollo from his shop. I'm definitely looking forward to those!

Spirits: Duojna, Bannik, Gryphon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Raiju, Chowoki, Sin Eater, Gold Dragon, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Air Elemental Fairy, Bergamot Faery, Astral Angel, 2 Bronwyn Angels

Immortals: Shiva, Ganesha, Apollo
ShivaBhakta
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 1

Raiju*

Just an update...I got an email from Billy saying tonight I will have my preconjure bound...It's the bannik, and she apparently visited me last night in my dreams already.

I'll go ahead and share the dream for fun...I was in my old neighborhood( where I grew up. I'm in a different town now). I saw my old dog who passed away 10 years ago or so...I was running down the street after my dog, and I sensed right away who it was. I said "are you 'A'(my bannik)?" My dog started wagging her tail harder to say yes. I know that doesnt sound like a yes on the surface but I could feel the energy of it. So then she/my dog jumped on the neighbors roof, transformed into my old cat(who also passed away around the same time) and jumped off the roof into my arms. We walked through a few nearby yards and I woke up. Very fun.

Back to the service...this was a very quick response for a binding and I will definitely be purchasing more products from this store.

Spirits: Duojna, Bannik, Gryphon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Raiju, Chowoki, Sin Eater, Gold Dragon, Red Dragon, Black Dragon, Air Elemental Fairy, Bergamot Faery, Astral Angel, 2 Bronwyn Angels

Immortals: Shiva, Ganesha, Apollo
Zonk01
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Capella

I have a few spirits from Billy, and he is amazing. I was a little skeptical at first because he had everything for $10 on sale, but seriously I found out his conjures are worth full price. All of my conjures from him are very active and interested in my life. He is a very gifted conjurer, and he has not disappointed me.

He replies the day of my questions, he is very polite, and even gave me an in depth reading for free with a custom conjure I had. Overall he is a great guy, and his conjures are worth every bit of coin.

It is totally worth it, and the add ons are as well.

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks for the wonderful review I am glad everyone is enjoying their spirits and services from the shop.

Yhwh
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Can you do mine sooner please? Your spirits are literally the best, and I just can't get enough of them lol. I'd even pay you extra if you bind mine sooner.

Return to “Seller Review”