The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
swan419
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Lilac Rain
Zodiac:

Just came on here to Rave about Billy's conjures and seen this was at the top of the list! I recently received two customs from him and I am extremely happy with them both. One of them is not a social spirit, he's more of a protector, but I can definitely feel his presence and the other is a dark arts vampire in which I have had two manifestations of him, once in my dreams, and today his face appeared in my bathroom. I haven't had them that long, so I am just so blown away by it! Great Job Billy! This girl will definitely be coming back for more! Very high up on my most in your face conjures!

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments and know I am so happy and excited to be doing this now for you all, I hope you all will continue to support the shop,me and continue to give these amazing beings, great homes. As for my presentation skills yes sometimes I admit I am lax in that dept and will try my best to do better, but if anyone needs more clarification on their spirits info I will be more than happy to help, Thanks again everyone so so much for everything you do

GodaimeTsunade
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 38
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Brianna
Zodiac:

I've received several spirits from Billy and they are by far my most active. I've really bonded quickly to my soulmate that he conjured for me! He's extremely kind and a professional seller. Quick responses and is there to help with any and all questions, definitely one of my favorite conjurers! I'm always on the lookout on his site for new spirits and such. I highly recommend Billy and thepaganshop!

salemhaus2016
new here
new here

I've received several spirits from Billy,I highly recommend Billy and thepaganshop
1000 star for Him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you that you exist,Thanks for your help ,you're always there for everyone,
for that I would like to thank you

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for the kind words it really warms my heart, I really work hard for you all and it's awesome that everyone appreciates me and my hard work....thanks so much..

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Yes, he is very helpful and replies to emails very quickly. Also puts things across in an easy to understand way. His listings are great particularly his pre conjured Spirits. Good luck to you!

Loverboy

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks Loverboy for the kind words

Loverboy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 3
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Okay, well i have ordered 2 items from Billy and was, lets just say amazed!
Firstly i saw a listing and was instantly drawn to the image, very beautiful and secondly got an indepth reading.
I like his listings, as he gives you quite a few details, but the in depth readings are Brilliant!!!! I got a heck of a lot of info and would reccomend them when you adopt a Spirit from him. From the reading i found out that my new Succubus T has friends that she is happy to bring, when it's playtime!
Also her energy is amazing, she even comes to work with me. She wants to get to know me before we get up to any kind of playtime, which is fair enough and she tells me that she will manifest in visions and dreams as the form i originally saw her in the listing.
Billy is very helpful and is a great guy and puts things in easy to understand terms. The only thing i did not have was a vessel, but i have a 9 Ct gold ring with a garnet in it and she found it.
Also got a freebie. I was not expecting, a Touchan Shapeshifter, again a female, i did not choose her, she chose me!
So thumbs up Billy!!!!! Brilliant!!!!

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Fantastic seller ! Sorry I shared on an other page.
Purchased yesterday and woke to an email from Billy to say that my binding had been done of a Drow Elf dark and mysterious can't help but feel a attraction sexually to him lol and a bonus mystery shape shifter / wolf both of which came through very strong, the shape shifter was standing in front of me then in the flash of an eye there was the most cuddly wolf practically on my lap with the most beautiful coat !
A highly recommended conjurer and a genuinely nice fella

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
CerataPhthalma
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Got some great conjures from Billy during his fantastic $10 sales awhile back, and was holding off on a review until I'd had some time to bond with the spirits I'd gotten from him a bit. Let me just say this right off the bat: his spirits are a joy to work with, and 100% legit! I got three reverse adoptions through him, all of which were spirits I probably never would have chosen on my own and yet work perfectly with me and fit wonderfully into my family (and one of whom apparently shared a very strong past-life connection with me). The three mystery shifters that were included have also been fantastic, if a bit quieter than the reverse adoptions (save for the wolf shifter, who has lately been very interested in spending time with me at sometimes inopportune moments!). I also purchased one preconjure of a WA Human Witch spirit which I simply couldn't get off my mind. She's fit in quite well with my team of Magic-users and teachers, and I look forward to working with her on my Path!

An interesting experience to note: I actually received a zombie as my final reverse adoption from my last order, and was kind of shocked to say the least! However, "K" was listed as being "surprisingly friendly" and eager to be helpful and just be a good friend to me, so I decided to give it a shot and see how it went. Well, when I was bored out of my mind watching students take their final exams this week, "K" showed up and we had a lovely conversation together. He apparently noticed right away that I don't "hear" spirits as well as I see them, and so he kept talking to a relative minimum and instead nodded or shook his head with very exaggerated movements. He may be a rotting corpse (definitely more Walking Dead than the CH zombie listings!), but let me tell you: "K" has the sweetest smile I've ever seen--ragged teeth and all! Truly an amazing experience.

One service of The Pagan Shop Online that I cannot recommend enough, however, is Billy's "In-Depth Reading of Your Spirit." I had him give me a bit more information on one of my reverse adoptions (the one I felt an immediate connection to as soon as I read his short bio), and I was shocked to see that Billy's reading contained information pertaining to a conversation (and some telepathic thoughts I wasn't entirely sure I had shared) I had had with that spirit. It was all spot-on, and the information I received was very moving and helped me feel just that much more connected to the spirit I had brought into my life. I definitely plan on getting more of these readings done--and note, they are on sale right now if you are considering trying them out! Cannot recommend it enough, especially with a chatty spirit who is willing to share :D

Great conjurer and all around nice person. Turn-around time is very quick on spirit conjures due to no shipping required (body or remote binding only), and communication is also easy and happens quickly. It is apparent how much Billy cares about the spirits he works with, and also cares about making his customers as happy as possible with his work!

Return to “Seller Review”