The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Vastolord
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0

Ok thanks Billy 1s

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I'm not a new spirit keeper but I'd like to post my personal experience in regards to Billy/ThePaganShopOnline.

I like going to Billy for direct bindings and I've done many orders with him so far. (I have so far received a Heaven Hound from a reverse adoption, a preconjured Wraith (lol I felt lucky because this was the only prebound listing on his site of a wraith for awhile), and a custom conjure Ankou... and now waiting for a custom conjure of a Dark Arts spirit or entity) I felt compelled to post about my recent experience but it was...very interesting. I ordered a custom conjure of an Ankou and in the notes I was given about the specific spirit conjured for me, Billy does mention you might feel cold touches.

I'm a naturally clairvoyant person since it runs in my family, but I'm not naturally in tune with mediumship or being able to visibly see or sense spirits (normally the best I can do is sense presences and spirits have visitations within my dreams)- so when this happened I was very surprised.

During and after the time he told me he was going to be doing the binding for the ankou (midnight) - I was in my bed and wide awake, but with my eyes closed, and I distinctly felt a cold, icy touch on my right hand, which I never felt before. I actually thought something wet was touching me but I felt it momentarily before it went away. I thought it was like a very cold frozen hand touching my hand. I have quite a lot of spirits in my spirit family already for a long time but have never had that kind of physical sensation. I strongly believe it is the ankou Billy told me about.

Anyway my overall experience with him has been very good. He is very responsive and communicative and I highly recommend him. I'm always astounded when he conjures within the next day lol!

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Aerohopper
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Billy
Thank you for bringing foward a message from archangel and his portal. He is giving me a lot more faith in life. The level of support and inner confidence that is strengthening.
I would suggest a donation or tip button on your site, so customers who benefit greatly from your service can show appreciation. The outcome may be fruitful in the near future and that's when customers can come back and show you some love and appreciation.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I checked out the site intending to browse and ended up adopting a pre-conjure fallen angel whom my spirit posse were all excited to welcome. His offerings include hot chocolate, marshmallows, and trips outdoors; like,,,this angel and I were meant to meet. xD

I have never bought from this store before, so I'm not sure when my new guy will arrive (he doesn't have a vessel included).

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki
Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

A significant number of spirits/entities in my keep were conjured by Billy. They're wonderful and active and I love to have them around. He is a really capable practitioner and experienced in the Dark Arts. A lot of very DA spirits, who are considered BA by CH were bound by him. I have nothing but positive experiences and I totally trust him, because he always seems to find the perfect match for me!
The descriptions are usually very long and detailed. He is a really kind guy and does often more than paid for.

He is currently going to a financial hardship. I can tell that he is a gentle soul by his choice to undercharge (which I don't think is a great idea) his conjures, just because he wants them to find a new home. This is really heart-warming and I hope that he gets the support he deserves.

Billy is also great for really odd requests.
I once asked for a Giant Isopod-Shifter and he traveled to the realm to find one willing to be bound, lol. My most recent member to join the family is a Human spirit from another dimension with a different timeline. He has to have a vast knowledge of dimensions and realms to find such beings.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Billy has been so wonderful with his conjures. After my RA Heaven Hound, I also got a Queen Phoenix and two preconjures: a 9-Tail Kitsune and a Leprachaun. They are all very powerful, my 9-Tail Kitsune is especially communicative. He seems to be taking over most of my readings. Absolutely wonderful spirit bindings and never disappointed. Can not recommend Billy's shop enough. 22 pages of stellar reviews on the CH forum says everything. If you were considering purchasing, you will be very happy with his shop.

My Kitsune suggested one more spirit, a soulmate binding. Just checked out the shop and the sales are over... I guess we'll have to wait. We will be back though.

Blessings!

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
SpiritGurl
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Rei
Zodiac:

I just received my spirit from Billy last night, great service . The wait time was short , he emailed the spirit info yesterday and did the binding last night as well. This is my second time ordering from Billy and I have not been disappointed :) I would definitely recommend

For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come-Shakespeare

Hell is just a frame of mind-Christopher Marlowe

Darkling I listen; and, for many a time
I have been half in love with easeful Death,
Call'd him soft names in many a musèd rhyme,
To take into the air my quiet breath;
Now more than ever seems it rich to die,
To cease upon the midnight with no pain,
While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad
In such an ecstasy!
-
John Keats
Oriana_Starr
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: I love them all!
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Oriana/Ori
Zodiac:

Okay so it’s been awhile since my last review for Billy and this is long overdue!

Back in November of 2018 I asked Billy to find me a custom Ifrit Djinn and he did SO good! He found me the most amazing male djinn who I adore. We are extremely close and he may appear intimidating to others, but I love him just the way he is. He is ALWAYS there for me whenever I need him and he helps me so much it’s hard for me to believe sometimes. He had expressed interests in becoming a healer so he got some attunements from RQL and now he’s so proud of himself lol. It’s so cute. He’s always posing and being a weirdo as he’s very excited about his Helm Of Awe attunements Lol. Billy is GREAT at customs and ALWAYS delivers! I cannot recommend him enough!

Recently I found a High Elf PC that I really connected with and he was extremely quick with her in depth reading and binding. I think it took him about 5 day tops and that was because he was away from home during some of that time. I’m looking forward to getting to know her and working with her!

Last night I was drawn to a white witch spirit PC and asked him if she’d like to join me as well. She said yes and she loved the vessel I picked out for her a lot, which of course made me super happy. Billy really blew me away this time, as he’s doing her binding tonight! Less than 24 hours after I placed my order! That’s amazing! I’m so glad I added on the in depth reading because it turns out she’s skilled in the very same magick that I specialize in and I know she can teach me a great deal along the way! I just know we will be super great friends!

And tonight after seeing his latest newsletter, I was called by a cat spirit! It will be my first! Lol. I just HAD to bring the cute kitty home and I’m so pumped about adding him to our family.

Billy is amazing. He is so kind and very generous and he does excellent work. I recommend him to everyone that I can. He’s gifted, talented, and just an all around good person. You really can’t go wrong with Billy and if you haven’t tried him out yet, you should! Thanks for everything Billy! 1ht

~ Whimsical Wonders ~
Enchanted Creations ~ Healing ~ Attunements

https://www.whimsicalwonders.net

<3

“Oh darling,
The darkness is a gift,
And when you realise this,
You will never be defeated
Again.” ~ Nikki Rowe

“Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.” - Cheshire Cat
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Billy is one of my favorite sellers.
His customer service and turnaround time is great, and he’s just an overall nice guy.
He can find you pretty much anything you’re looking for, and he has some really interesting pres.
Quit tempting me with those little kitty spirits, darn it! Lol I’ve picked up two so far...
One tiny little nitpick is the need for proofreading though. ;p

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

*is also tempted by the cute little kitty spirits*

"You must see with eyes unclouded by hate. See the good in that which is evil, and the evil in that which is good. Pledge yourself to neither side, but vow instead to preserve the balance that exists between the two" - Hayao Miyazaki

Return to “Seller Review”