The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

I just wanted to mention that after only a week with Billy's items I continue to be impressed. I bought a pre-conjurer Incubus who grabbed my hubbys behind the other night! 2qt lmaoooo!
I was clear across the hallway in another room and he was like, "Hey now, you can pack that in." and I was like, "Pardon?" Poking my head around the corner. Hubby was like..."Well something grabbed my butt! I thought it was you." Mind you hubby is not a spirit collector and now is very much becoming a believer.
I cannot stop laughing.
I look forward to my next spirits Billy, you have a lifetime customer in me. 2lv

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Rainbowgirl wrote:I just wanted to mention that after only a week with Billy's items I continue to be impressed. I bought a pre-conjurer Incubus who grabbed my hubbys behind the other night! 2qt lmaoooo!
I was clear across the hallway in another room and he was like, "Hey now, you can pack that in." and I was like, "Pardon?" Poking my head around the corner. Hubby was like..."Well something grabbed my butt! I thought it was you." Mind you hubby is not a spirit collector and now is very much becoming a believer.
I cannot stop laughing.
I look forward to my next spirits Billy, you have a lifetime customer in me. 2lv
I love this lol, My male heaven hound got me to get the female one that was listed a few days ago. He did this by making me see pictures or videos of two dogs that look the same (her pic is very similar dog to his pic) also directing me to another sellers listing of female heaven hound, also he was so excited when we first saw listing it was cute so it just had to be done 1lo Got my eye on another listing too 1ak

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:I just wanted to mention that after only a week with Billy's items I continue to be impressed. I bought a pre-conjurer Incubus who grabbed my hubbys behind the other night! 2qt lmaoooo!
I cannot stop laughing.
I love this lol, My male heaven hound got me to get the female one that was listed a few days ago. He did this by making me see pictures or videos of two dogs that look the same (her pic is very similar dog to his pic) also directing me to another sellers listing of female heaven hound, also he was so excited when we first saw listing it was cute so it just had to be done 1lo Got my eye on another listing too 1ak

Omg goodness sounds like your Heaven Hound knew exactly what he was doing! 2wk hehe. What an amazing keeper you are to be so attentive to his needs. 1ht
I got about three more spirits from Billy and now my hubby wants a few from him too! haha. But now all this Heaven Hound talk (and reading about your experiences and how much you love yours. <3 ) What's a spirit keeper to do!? :lol:

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Rainbowgirl wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
I cannot stop laughing.

Omg goodness sounds like your Heaven Hound knew exactly what he was doing! 2wk hehe. What an amazing keeper you are to be so attentive to his needs. 1ht
I got about three more spirits from Billy and now my hubby wants a few from him too! haha. But now all this Heaven Hound talk (and reading about your experiences and how much you love yours. <3 ) What's a spirit keeper to do!? :lol:
Well my female heaven hound has been here near a week. Both of them have been such a healing help to me after loosing my cat last Monday. I also have a court wind angel from billy who has been great, I saw him in mist like form last night after asking him to be with me ! My Angel told me the Harem Djinn billy has listed was not for me (man I was tempted) as I asked his opinion with the pendulum lol. Billy really does amazing work and I cannot praise him enough, all 3 of these Angels have helped me beyond belief at a really rough time for me. I hope he lists more Heaven hounds soon you really would love one!!

Mebuga
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0

I purchased from Billy for the first time around 10 minutes ago. Very excited and hopeful about it. Hopefully I will be sharing the comments with you guys. Any idea around how long does it take for him to complete a conjuring ? Thanks and much love.

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Congrats Mebuga! I'm sure you will be very happy with your conjure. 1ak

As for completion time it really varies. Frequently it's within a few days to a week, but I have found that once he took almost a month to complete as he had a lot of orders. I would suggest to wait a week, and afterwards just send him a quick message to see how the conjure is progressing.

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Mebuga wrote:I purchased from Billy for the first time around 10 minutes ago. Very excited and hopeful about it. Hopefully I will be sharing the comments with you guys. Any idea around how long does it take for him to complete a conjuring ? Thanks and much love.
Thats great ! If its Pre Conjure I got mine in a few days , if its custom could be 4-5 weeks . It all depends on his work load really. I ordered an Immortal portal 2 days ago . My Fae is the more active of the 4 I recently got from him , she loves to chatter and sing 1lo

Mebuga
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0

lolaberry wrote:
Mebuga wrote:I purchased from Billy for the first time around 10 minutes ago. Very excited and hopeful about it. Hopefully I will be sharing the comments with you guys. Any idea around how long does it take for him to complete a conjuring ? Thanks and much love.
Thats great ! If its Pre Conjure I got mine in a few days , if its custom could be 4-5 weeks . It all depends on his work load really. I ordered an Immortal portal 2 days ago . My Fae is the more active of the 4 I recently got from him , she loves to chatter and sing 1lo
Lol how love it is to hear about your fae is active ! Yes mine is a custom and I really hope it does not take 4-5 weeks. Normally I live abroad working in a difficult job, not being able to have privacy for spiritual work and now I am at home for only 1 month starting from yesterday. It is my first order from a seller other than CH and unfortunately I have not been able to sense my keep. This time I am hopeful to be honest. I hope Billy surprises me and finishes my work soon !

Aegonyx
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luyci

I just ordered a Phoenix from Billy! I'm super excited, there were more I saw I wanted but I'm a mere beginning spirit keeper lol so one at a time

MysticEmpath
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 15
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess

Aegonyx wrote:I just ordered a Phoenix from Billy! I'm super excited, there were more I saw I wanted but I'm a mere beginning spirit keeper lol so one at a time
Congrats!! I also have a Phoenix from Billy. I'm sure you will be very happy with your custom conjure :D

“We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience.”
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Return to “Seller Review”