The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 31
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Mystic fire

Aegonyx wrote:I just ordered a Phoenix from Billy! I'm super excited, there were more I saw I wanted but I'm a mere beginning spirit keeper lol so one at a time
Ooh is it a Pre conjure? I have some great Spirits from him, highly recommended !!

2wk ::uni:: ::dragons:: ::dragons:: :rainbow:
Aegonyx
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: demon
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Luyci

lolaberry wrote:
Aegonyx wrote:I just ordered a Phoenix from Billy! I'm super excited, there were more I saw I wanted but I'm a mere beginning spirit keeper lol so one at a time
Ooh is it a Pre conjure? I have some great Spirits from him, highly recommended !!
A custom, actually! I'm hoping this Phoenix will be a lot of help to me. I've been having an attachment to phoenixes since I moved to Texas so I think getting one is only reasonable haha

Jarwulf
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 64
Spelled Number: 14
Your favorite spirit to work with: Female
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not relevant
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I'll keep that one hidden

Billy is amongst my favourite conjurers. His preconjures, his custom ones, his personality.

He is great, communication is great, his bindings are great and the spirits and entities that come from the realms he visits are special and recommended.

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for the wonderful commments and reviews. i apologize to everyone for any delays on their conjures. I typically try to keep things within a 2 week period but sometimes things get really bogged down with orders but always try to get them as quick to you all as quick as possible for you guys and ladies....thanks to you all so much it means a lot... If it has been more than a 2 week wait just email me and I can check and update you on progress and try to see if i can get it done quicker for you as well...

Rainbowgirl
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons and Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faerie Princess obvi
My magical/paranormal name...: Karma
Zodiac:

lolaberry wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:I just wanted to mention that after only a week with Billy's items I continue to be impressed. I bought a pre-conjurer Incubus who grabbed my hubbys behind the other night! 2qt lmaoooo!
I was clear across the hallway in another room and he was like, "Hey now, you can pack that in." and I was like, "Pardon?" Poking my head around the corner. Hubby was like..."Well something grabbed my butt! I thought it was you." Mind you hubby is not a spirit collector and now is very much becoming a believer.
I cannot stop laughing.
I look forward to my next spirits Billy, you have a lifetime customer in me. 2lv
I love this lol, My male heaven hound got me to get the female one that was listed a few days ago. He did this by making me see pictures or videos of two dogs that look the same (her pic is very similar dog to his pic) also directing me to another sellers listing of female heaven hound, also he was so excited when we first saw listing it was cute so it just had to be done 1lo Got my eye on another listing too 1ak

Omg goodness sounds like your Heaven Hound knew exactly what he was doing! 2wk hehe. What an amazing keeper you are to be so attentive to his needs. 1ht
I got about three more spirits from Billy and now my hubby wants a few from him too! haha. But now all this Heaven Hound talk (and reading about your experiences and how much you love yours. <3 ) What's a spirit keeper to do!? :lol:
Well my female heaven hound has been here near a week. Both of them have been such a healing help to me after loosing my cat last Monday. I also have a court wind angel from billy who has been great, I saw him in mist like form last night after asking him to be with me ! My Angel told me the Harem Djinn billy has listed was not for me (man I was tempted) as I asked his opinion with the pendulum lol. Billy really does amazing work and I cannot praise him enough, all 3 of these Angels have helped me beyond belief at a really rough time for me. I hope he lists more Heaven hounds soon you really would love one!!
I caved in and got a heaven hound too. I love him so much! Billy's Skeleton Jesters are wild too. NOT for beginners but they pack a powerful punch and protect like crazy. Super BA just like I like em. 2lv
But I am very LHP so, heh. Still LOVE my heaven hound. The perfect balance! <3

O' brave new world, that has such people in it! - The Tempest

Spirit family: lots of em, and always growing Hail to my Princes of Hell >:)

Witchy traits:
Sigils, Necromancer, Astral travel, Demonolotry, Charmer, Nature Witch, Enchanter, Lucid Dreamer, Grecian magic, Travler, Lucifarian, Baneful Magic, LHP and Scrying Witch extraordinaire!
lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Rainbowgirl wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:
lolaberry wrote:
Rainbowgirl wrote:I just wanted to mention that after only a week with Billy's items I continue to be impressed. I bought a pre-conjurer Incubus who grabbed my hubbys behind the other night! 2qt lmaoooo!
I was clear across the hallway in another room and he was like, "Hey now, you can pack that in." and I was like, "Pardon?" Poking my head around the corner. Hubby was like..."Well something grabbed my butt! I thought it was you." Mind you hubby is not a spirit collector and now is very much becoming a believer.
I cannot stop laughing.
I look forward to my next spirits Billy, you have a lifetime customer in me. 2lv
I love this lol, My male heaven hound got me to get the female one that was listed a few days ago. He did this by making me see pictures or videos of two dogs that look the same (her pic is very similar dog to his pic) also directing me to another sellers listing of female heaven hound, also he was so excited when we first saw listing it was cute so it just had to be done 1lo Got my eye on another listing too 1ak

Omg goodness sounds like your Heaven Hound knew exactly what he was doing! 2wk hehe. What an amazing keeper you are to be so attentive to his needs. 1ht
I got about three more spirits from Billy and now my hubby wants a few from him too! haha. But now all this Heaven Hound talk (and reading about your experiences and how much you love yours. <3 ) What's a spirit keeper to do!? :lol:
Well my female heaven hound has been here near a week. Both of them have been such a healing help to me after loosing my cat last Monday. I also have a court wind angel from billy who has been great, I saw him in mist like form last night after asking him to be with me ! My Angel told me the Harem Djinn billy has listed was not for me (man I was tempted) as I asked his opinion with the pendulum lol. Billy really does amazing work and I cannot praise him enough, all 3 of these Angels have helped me beyond belief at a really rough time for me. I hope he lists more Heaven hounds soon you really would love one!!
I caved in and got a heaven hound too. I love him so much! Billy's Skeleton Jesters are wild too. NOT for beginners but they pack a powerful punch and protect like crazy. Super BA just like I like em. 2lv
But I am very LHP so, heh. Still LOVE my heaven hound. The perfect balance! <3
OMG thats great, I think my Courtwind from billy led me to another from a different seller , I have been conflicted the last 2 weeks , they have struggled to keep me on track ,but we are getting there . When I go dark its not pretty 1sa

Swiftnissity
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Just ordered a reverse adoption from Billy (among some other stuff).

I'm really curious about the reverse adoption. Part of me is worried about what could happen, but part of me is really excited! I've seen reverse adoptions before but never went ahead with one. But today I feel like something is calling to me.

I hadn't been on Creepyhollows in a while but something called me back, they pulled me to this thread and to Billy's listing for reverse adoptions. It's been a long time since I felt like this, like something was calling out to me.

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Swiftnissity wrote:Just ordered a reverse adoption from Billy (among some other stuff).

I'm really curious about the reverse adoption. Part of me is worried about what could happen, but part of me is really excited! I've seen reverse adoptions before but never went ahead with one. But today I feel like something is calling to me.

I hadn't been on Creepyhollows in a while but something called me back, they pulled me to this thread and to Billy's listing for reverse adoptions. It's been a long time since I felt like this, like something was calling out to me.
Then the spirit has already called you and will be what comes through, you just dont know it yet, but they know you need them 1ak

Mebuga
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0

Hello everyone. I have had some spirits from CH and CH only. Recently i wanted to give it a try from Billy and and made my purchase on 26th of april. Very very sadly, since then, almost 1.5 months, I got no replies to any of my questions or no updates about the purchase at all. I emailed him after sometime too however no answer. Maybe you can imagine how disappointed and upset I am. So, what should I do ? Is there even anything I can do ?

lolaberry
active contributor
active contributor

Mebuga wrote:Hello everyone. I have had some spirits from CH and CH only. Recently i wanted to give it a try from Billy and and made my purchase on 26th of april. Very very sadly, since then, almost 1.5 months, I got no replies to any of my questions or no updates about the purchase at all. I emailed him after sometime too however no answer. Maybe you can imagine how disappointed and upset I am. So, what should I do ? Is there even anything I can do ?
Hi have you checked Spam and unwanted section, all my emails from Billy went into unwanted . Orders can take a few weeks when he is busy , but he has always replied to any email I have sent within a few days. Was it a custom order? Did you get conformation email?

Return to “Seller Review”