The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Mebuga wrote:Hello everyone. I have had some spirits from CH and CH only. Recently i wanted to give it a try from Billy and and made my purchase on 26th of april. Very very sadly, since then, almost 1.5 months, I got no replies to any of my questions or no updates about the purchase at all. I emailed him after sometime too however no answer. Maybe you can imagine how disappointed and upset I am. So, what should I do ? Is there even anything I can do ?
He does have a personal email that he is responsive on.. sadly I can't share it here because that email address is the one he sends from for the writeups. I don't email the one associated with his shop because you won't get any replies from there.

Also he does have periods he gets very busy because he works a job irl. Late April throughout May I noticed he hasn't posted much pre-conjures and usually to me that is a sign he is busy. I've made over five orders with him before and have never once had no update. Usually long lulls he takes he does apologize, I once had an order come late he decided to do a full reading for my spirit free of charge.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

Mebuga
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

lolaberry wrote:
Mebuga wrote:Hello everyone. I have had some spirits from CH and CH only. Recently i wanted to give it a try from Billy and and made my purchase on 26th of april. Very very sadly, since then, almost 1.5 months, I got no replies to any of my questions or no updates about the purchase at all. I emailed him after sometime too however no answer. Maybe you can imagine how disappointed and upset I am. So, what should I do ? Is there even anything I can do ?
Hi have you checked Spam and unwanted section, all my emails from Billy went into unwanted . Orders can take a few weeks when he is busy , but he has always replied to any email I have sent within a few days. Was it a custom order? Did you get conformation email?
Yes i have checked but nothing. It can take a few weeks maybe but as I said 1.5 month already 1sa and yes it is a custom. I have never got any email sadly. I am very sure purchase was made though.

Mebuga
new here
new here

GodSlayerBabe wrote:
He does have a personal email that he is responsive on.. sadly I can't share it here because that email address is the one he sends from for the writeups. I don't email the one associated with his shop because you won't get any replies from there.

Also he does have periods he gets very busy because he works a job irl. Late April throughout May I noticed he hasn't posted much pre-conjures and usually to me that is a sign he is busy. I've made over five orders with him before and have never once had no update. Usually long lulls he takes he does apologize, I once had an order come late he decided to do a full reading for my spirit free of charge.
But what is the point of giving that associated email If we never get reply ? Also is there a chance for me to get his personal email address? It is really frustrating to experience this with the first order. Is there anything I can do in this situation? Even if he decides to do my work one day (hopefully), he probably even lost all my information by now. Also in his website, the order situation is always “processing” and I get nothing at all.

shieon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

Mebuga wrote:
GodSlayerBabe wrote:

But what is the point of giving that associated email If we never get reply ? Also is there a chance for me to get his personal email address? It is really frustrating to experience this with the first order. Is there anything I can do in this situation? Even if he decides to do my work one day (hopefully), he probably even lost all my information by now. Also in his website, the order situation is always “processing” and I get nothing at all.
Sorry I probably should have gave clarification on this - his business email connected to the automated emails you receive after making an order are usually never working. I made the mistake once of trying to email that one and for awhile I was getting all frustrated. Urgh I'd love to link his personal email on here but given CH's rules about not sharing email addresses in any shape or form, the only way I could share it is through my social medias. Maybe I can shoot him an email for you? I've always received a response from him no matter what, so I can ask.

Normally when he finishes an order he sends an email from his personal one containing the writeup of the spirit and also telling you that he finished the conjuration to your spirit or the vessel you chose. I can't help but think he may have already binded/conjured your spirit, but you never received the writeup maybe. (I could be wrong)

About the "processing" thing - I decided to double check my account and that is actually normal. My past orders I've made they all still say "processing"

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

I truly apologize for your inconvenience and truly am sorry my email is <<Removed by Moderator>> If Ch doesnt not take the email off of here this is the email i use...I truly try to answer emails as quick as i can on a daily basis and some how I never got a message so not sure why and also I sent the message for your spirit like 5 days after u placed the order so your spirit has been bound a while back,but for some reason it still showed in my outbox and I never noticed that and it was totally my fault and i truly apologize. I truly during busy times take a max of 3 weeks so if its been more than that just shoot me an email. For your trouble I just did a in-depth reading for free for you and I will be crediting you $15 so you can give the shop another try if you so wish and it won't cost you anything. I truly am sorry and I hope you can forgive my errors and I thank you for your patience on the order...Check your email for a Code for $15 dollar off your next order of $15 or more

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe You are correct usually when you see I havent put any pres up for a bit its because I get totally swamped with Customs but I try to respond quick as i can. The email got stuck in my outbox and honestly I did not know it...I apologize for any delays on any order i try to get to them as quick as i can always...Usually with me if its more than 3 weeks please check on it. My shop usually says processing because i dont get on there much to update the order status but I tend to just send it when i get it done for everyone..I appreciate everyones patience on their order and their continued faith and support of the shop and my workings...

CH Moderator
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

I'd like to remind you of the below rules

8. Seller Interaction
--- Unlike most other boards this board allows other sellers outside of Creepy Hollows to advertise and they have sections of this board and rules that apply outlined below. However, buyers are not to use this forum as the place to ask other sellers and practitioners questions about their purchases. Please contact the seller through the contact information they provided you at time of sale

11. No email address solicitation, Facebook, MySpace, AIM, or other social media
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be an email address posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting abc123 AT gmail.com or other such roundabouts. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the email address removed.
--- Nowhere on the board, in any forum or any thread, is there to be any social media usernames posted in any format. Do not try to circumvent the filters of the board by getting creative and posting some workaround that others can figure out. Any violation of this rule will result in you being warned and the ID removed.
*** Seriously, don't try to circumvent this by doing creative postings of emails or IDs, we take it as a personal insult

Seeing the circumstances of the seller and buyer having difficulties in communicating, I will leave the response by the seller, for the buyer to heed and respond on the seller's site. I suggest seller to publish his contactable email ID in his website to prevent future problems like this.

This is informal warning. Any more posts breaking these above rules, I will issue formal warning.

Mebuga
new here
new here

Billy just contacted me today and we have been talking through several emails. He has answered all my questions very quickly to be honest. We have gone through some unlucky situation but it is all sorted out now. Thank you everybody for their opinions and support and also thank you Billy.

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

You are quite welcome and I am glad I could help as I want you to be happy with everything. Sorry moderator with adding the email address wont happen again.

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Billy has helped me with checking if my spirits are still around me and I thank him for that.

She/Her
Spirit companion

Return to “Seller Review”