The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 163
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez

Re: The Pagan Shop Online

Postby hardcorebt79 » Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:48 am

My pleasure to help you all i can

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:07 pm

Billy and I have fun interactions. As a seller I don’t like to do my own bindings.(bind beings to myself) it’s way more fun to get someone else to do it. So when I have a calling I make a write up or give him as much info as I can and he bings the being for me. It’s honestly the best confirmation bc when it comes to myself I still have doubts. But he always binds the right being which is great confirmation for me and his bindings are very great.

It’s always a pleasure why? Because I know I won’t be disappointed. So thanks Billy !

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

moonmermaid
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Postby moonmermaid » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:29 pm

Bought some spirits from him . One was a very DA spirit. This spirit is an Aswang and literally blew my mind. My best friend who got involved with some guy on YouTube completely harassed her , used her and ultimately made her feel like trash. She’s very very pretty so he told her what she wanted to hear when she was low and then tore her down and said if she didn’t sleep with him she’d have no career and threatened her . I’ve been told this same thing and she was already not having an easy time with guys and out of anger I told showed this picture to my spirit friend and said make him pay and leave her the hell alone . Well I thought nothing of it and my friend texted me asking me “ what did you do “ he’s so sick he’s in the hospital ^..^ OOPS ... I’m not into revenge so I felt weird but he asked for it when he wouldn’t stop threatening her . Had other experiences with BIlly’s spirits that I rarely have with any other sellers. All good all very real . I say give the paganshoponline a try :)

Return to “Seller Review”