The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

My pleasure to help you all i can

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Billy and I have fun interactions. As a seller I don’t like to do my own bindings.(bind beings to myself) it’s way more fun to get someone else to do it. So when I have a calling I make a write up or give him as much info as I can and he bings the being for me. It’s honestly the best confirmation bc when it comes to myself I still have doubts. But he always binds the right being which is great confirmation for me and his bindings are very great.

It’s always a pleasure why? Because I know I won’t be disappointed. So thanks Billy !

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
moonmermaid
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Bought some spirits from him . One was a very DA spirit. This spirit is an Aswang and literally blew my mind. My best friend who got involved with some guy on YouTube completely harassed her , used her and ultimately made her feel like trash. She’s very very pretty so he told her what she wanted to hear when she was low and then tore her down and said if she didn’t sleep with him she’d have no career and threatened her . I’ve been told this same thing and she was already not having an easy time with guys and out of anger I told showed this picture to my spirit friend and said make him pay and leave her the hell alone . Well I thought nothing of it and my friend texted me asking me “ what did you do “ he’s so sick he’s in the hospital ^..^ OOPS ... I’m not into revenge so I felt weird but he asked for it when he wouldn’t stop threatening her . Had other experiences with BIlly’s spirits that I rarely have with any other sellers. All good all very real . I say give the paganshoponline a try :)

Minease
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I have place an order for spirit portraits from billy, the pagan shop, one portrait is photoshoped.
Im a little disappointed to see this... but i have extensive background in Photoshop and other Adobe software's.. I waited an month for this order to be done... the work done here doesnt match what is describe in the listing. The listing says its either professional hand drawn or portrait painted picture of the spirit.
For its price I can't complain the 10-15 minute worth of Photoshop work,
I just want to put the fact out to the buyers.

Im only reviewing part of his service, if his conjuring service impressed me I would definitely post on here.

I dont exactly know how to post or attach pics, so if moderator can fix this for me that would great.
Im not even sure if i post the pics correctly, so everyone can see.

https://imgur.com/a/GjN3q0V
https://imgur.com/a/cyk8w0u
https://imgur.com/a/GjN3q0V
https://imgur.com/a/cyk8w0u

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I am sorry you had a bad experience with the portraits. I TRULY dont make any money on this service and Since people are unhappy with what was done then I might discontinue the service. For a real drawn one or something fancy it costs a lot more money. If you had a problem with my services you could have said something to me and I would have gladly took care of you. Sorry for your issues

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I apologize I did see where you emailed me about it now. I want everyone that purchases from the shop be happy with what they receieve truly I do. I dont know if you were ok with the other 2 portraits but regardless I have issued you a refund on the 3 portraits and I will get your 3 spirits I owe you as quickly as i can. I apologize for any issues and hope you had a nice holiday.

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
My magical/paranormal name...: Faith4cool
Zodiac:

Hi, guys, I just ordered the custom conjure Marid djinn from Billy and excited for it to be done haha, Billy's shop looks amazing anyways.

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Hi again, good morning. Also just wondering is the Pagan shop online and it's services are still operating/running? Thanks

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

xytfaith wrote:Hi again, good morning. Also just wondering is the Pagan shop online and it's services are still operating/running? Thanks
Yup! It's still operational 8>

xytfaith
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:
xytfaith wrote:Hi again, good morning. Also just wondering is the Pagan shop online and it's services are still operating/running? Thanks
Yup! It's still operational 8>
Thank you so much, btw he still haven't reply to my email yet so I am a bit concerned

Return to “Seller Review”