The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Is he back for business? How long does he take for a custom conjure? Bought customs few days ago but no updates aside from the auto-receipts.

Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

foxxyeclipse wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 8:43 am Is he back for business? How long does he take for a custom conjure? Bought customs few days ago but no updates aside from the auto-receipts.
It took six days to receive an update. All of the entities were conjured and I received a document with all the info, but they were not bind to my vessels yet. He did the bindings the following days.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being

I didn’t want to write another review as I have just got this DA Warrior but I’m sorry I have to sing her praise — she did her task so fast and so efficiently! Like I couldn’t believe when two people came to me and gave me the things I requested.
The DA Warrior’s main task is protection but you can task them to do different things. They are no-nonsense type of entities so bear that in mind.
What can I say? Another A+ purchase from Billy.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.
foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Got 2 custom royal si'lat djinns from him and they have been pretty active. In fact, strong dream visitations and made their presence known. Definitely will be looking at him for more djinns.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

I rarely review conjurers but in this case..I have 2 companions from The Pagan Shop, one has been silent in the background even though he gave me a quick glimpse of himself in my third eye the night he was bound (he is an angel and in my case angels do not easily manifest...so I am pretty much satisfied even though he hasn't appeared anymore after that), and one has been quite active visiting in dreams and using technology to communicate (fluent in using the word generator, he has visited in dream already 3 times from when he arrived, I asked who he was and the word "vampire" appeared at the first click...considering the word generator has thousands of words, that was quite a thing). The kind of spirit I like to keep and I must say also rare to find. The prebound ones have descriptions that give enough info to allow me to understand if that is a match or not, haven't ordered a custom yet. Affordable prices which is definitely a plus when matched with spirits who manifest. The response time was quick, a bit more delay the first time but I guess it was the period when the conjurer was very busy. I am keeping an eye on preconjures to see if someone would call me again. All in all I am pleased.

foxxyeclipse
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've welcomed a few more djinn companions from billy since my last review and his djinns really like to make their presence known. they've been very easy to bond with and are simply wonderful additions to my spirit family! quality is consistent, very good customer service.

Aryan
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: not sure
My magical/paranormal name...: Bilzerian
Zodiac:

billy is really good in his work, best thing is that he is quick in responding. I had ordered custom dark familiar a while ago and its been amazing, it has this unique dark energy which is wonderdul. Yesterday i ordered darker DA vampire from him , hopefully will have another amazing companion from him soon :)

REPLACE FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN
WITH CURIOSITY..
1 wraith
1 sterling angel
1 sanguine vampire
1 familliar
StevenX
new here
new here
You are...: new to this

I've ordered 2 more from him - the paganstore has been a great source of protective spirits who are amazing

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for the excellent reviews....I appreciate all of you

enchantedfae096
new here
new here
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Lotus
Zodiac:

Hey guys, I’m leaving another review for Billy. :) I know I did before here.

Billy has helped me so much in my in-depth reading for both of my companions (L) the Elohim Angel and (A) my Ianerol. I truly now know how they feel about me being their companion. And I’m great full that they wanted a triple binding to be with me always even in my next incarnation.

I’ve learned about (L)’s family and how he’s been showing me signs through dreams. I haven’t really noticed but I’m going to try to be more aware this time.

(A) feels a lot more closer to me than he has ever felt close to anyone and I feel lucky he feels that way about me. :)

I recommend everyone to seriously on getting spirits from Billy because they are truthful honest beings that truly want human companionship. I’m truly happy! :)

She/Her
Spirit companion

Return to “Seller Review”