The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

I decided to get a royal conjure from this shop and didn’t specify what type of being I was interested in. The drow elf prince that ended up coming forward for me was such a great match. His energy was surprisingly gentle and it made me happy when I read that Prince M. is a healer. He helps me in my own healing practice, is an absolute sweetheart, and has such a grounded and beautiful energy. I’m really thankful for him.

Thyr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 34
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demonic
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I felt a calling for one of Billy's Pre-Conjures and also added the Rare Dragon Roulette Conjure to my order.
Both bindings are just perfect.
The pre-conjured Swan Maiden immediately made friends with my spirit family and the dragon who came forward is just impressive. I'm passing several dogs daily and after the binding all of them suddenly started barking at the sky, when I pass them by.

¤ ωε nεvεr ωαlk αlonε ¤
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

I am so glad you love your new conjures and It was a honor to bring them forth for you

Cinlynn
new here
new here
Zodiac:

have several spirit companions from Billy, some preconjures and some reverse adoptions. I love the spirits I have gotten from him. One of the latest ones is an incubus RA. Billy matched me to the perfect one ❤ his energy matches mine and he's so sweet and active. His dragons are also fantastic as well. Highly recommended this shop 😊 thanks Billy!

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone for the positive reviews

hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

It means a lot letting me know I am doing a good job for you all

ArchivePurposes
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I made a purchase a few years back and Billy fulfilled the order quick and responded professional to my questions.
Unfortunately our energy didn't seem to click, as the three beings I brought home (2 rare dragons and a hellcat) are more of the quite side.
As his bindings are 10$ it's not a big loss and worth dipping your toe into the water and try his bindings.

FixedShadess
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 7
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

I'd like to share an honest review about my experiences with this shop. I have several pre-conjures and a few reverse adoptions. Some djinn, fae, other misc. spirits.

Occasionally when I get a new binding I prefer to use my home cooked ritual of welcoming spirits into my home and casting spells for their highest good and enhanced communication to hear and understand them better. However I have been able to communicate with them to an extent even without my meddling, I just have certain way I prefer to work.

Though: every spirit I've gotten has definitely been real. They've all been very nice to me, many of them basically stepped forward to help me with various things. Some of them remind me to take my medicine, willingly volunteer to help with spellwork when I wasn't intending to ask anyone else to, remind me to get rest when I get in one of those "workaholic" moments, and are just overall very kind and caring towards me. I think the most flattering thing is all of the custom conjures I have gotten have been absolutely enthusiastic to be around me and love hanging out, even when I'm not doing anything particularly witchy. I've had bad experiences with reverse adoptions from multiple other practitioners, but none from Billy has been a disappointment.

I can 100% things have definitely improved from having them in my life and I'm glad to have gotten them, especially for the low prices Billy offers for all the hard work he does. Honestly one of my favorite shops.

GalagticSoul
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 30

I want to personally thank billy bladez for conjuring me a wonderful female fallen angel back in August that has helped me so much with my nightmares problem with her dream magick, because of my very dark and traumatic past I'm someone that used to struggle with having crippling nightmares almost every day and because of that i never got a good night of sleep and was always feeling tired during the day and could not get much done because of it, My fallen angel Z has helped reprogram my mind with her dream magick and helped me release past traumas through my dreams, now i barely have nightmares and IF they happen wich now is rare for them to happen i face them with a warrior's heart and determination and no longer feel traumatized and affected by them anymore, it's really been so long time since i have felt how it's like to have an untroubled night of sleep I'm so thankful to my Fallen Angel Z companion and of course I'm very thankful to you billy!

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

I have to say that working with Billy is always delightful! I placed an order that sadly couldn't get filled because of suppliers being goofy! Billy gave me a refund with his apologies. Seriously, suppliers should be more reliable!

Anyway, I have brought four companions home. Thank you Billy for finding them for me!

A female Feral Werewolf, Z is going to help me with all things moon related.

My Dark Familiar, D can transform himself from raven to human form. He is going to help me with all things magick related.

D is a Demon from the realm of Eternal Rain. He is able to see the future so can warn me about decisions that may not be in my best interest.

H is from the realm of the Bog. He's going to help me get more open to the spirit realm and the underworld. Here's where things get very fascinating! I am trying to work on lucid dreaming and H is actually really good for that! Right after I tasked a couple of companions, I got the write up.

Billy is easy to work with. He's professional, courteous, and friendly. I have no complaints at all!

Return to “Seller Review”