The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Hawke
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I purchased an RA Immortal Portal, thinking (in my naivety) that I know 100% who's gonna come through. Oh boy was I wrong. Instead of my "pick" I got Odin, the Allfather. It wouldn't have even been a surprise had I actually paid attention to all the signs: The ravens suddenly all over the place. The lone heron. The jackdaw eyeing me up and down without fear. The old homeless man with TWO identical dogs.

Needless to say I was a little shocked and anxious to read who has chosen me, especially since Odin seems to have a bit of a reputation for not being easy to work with, but I must admit that I haven't had an issue so far. Also what I didn't tell Billy was that I already have an Immortal from the same pantheon - nice little coincidence *wink* there that speaks of Billy's skill.

From what I can tell ThePaganShopOnline seems to be one of the few good shops out there. He answered all my questions, work on my order started practically immediately and the results are definitely real.
10/10 will order again.

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

I just noticed the sale and got a bit curious. I've been debating adding some more yokai into my keep besides my darling kitsune L I got here on CH years back. Pendulum talk with my keep says the'yre enthusiastic about the additions.

So I am curious about the kappa more than the other options available at the moment for the sale. Any chance of more yokai types being added eventually? Ive always been drawn to yokai folklore ( Weeb origin, but damnit the lore is addicting), so any chance to work with them makes me happy and I want more to enjoy that.

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks again for the awesome reviews. i will definitely look into delving more into Yokais for the shop as well as I appreciate the feedback and

Lightningkitsune
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My magical/paranormal name...: Lightningfox
Zodiac:

I'm excited for the Kappa I just ordered. Use to having only my kitsune " L" as my kawaii nihonjin no tomodachi-chan. And as Ive been studying japanese since last year I am hoping some yokai could help me study more. Because I think I need a kappa up my butt to get me to keep on my Duolingo. XD

CH: Centaur (V) , kitsune (L), gregori watcher (R) , Transylvanian sanguine vampire (B) , Satyr (S), Gryphon (M), Itchyocentaur (A) , Loki

Elsewhere: Woodsman (D), Kappa (K)
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Also lightning I will be adding some Yokai sooner or later this week or next as I get some days for conjures and some days for pres and then try to add custom listings to the shop as I can

Serena.S
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 97
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sylvia

I just adopted few entities from Billy. I will be raving ones that are already bound to me. I got a red dragon just to try out. This turns out to be very impressive!!!!

His energy is lovely and I could sense him easily.

So I decided to adopt few more. I got my first familiar at Billy’s. Oh I feel so moved and heartwarming after I got his info.

I wanted to try out triad listings I was considering to get them for financial in business, help unlocking more spiritual paths but I couldnt figure out the last goal.

So I went for RA but Billy really surprised me with an RA that could guide me with both goals I “was thinking”. Its like he read my mind😆. Another entity , he likes his offerings to be moonstone which I am a moonstone lover and a collector😂 I finished fixing my new moonstone bracelet just 30 mins before Billy mailed his information to me. Seriously, Billy is amazing at what he is doing.

Please keep up this amazing work of you. I really appreciate your hard working❤️

jonmadden91
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Super speed

So I will make a brief review. Billy has not only been able to help be get some strong beings I needed. They work well with creepy hollows beings. For the dark arts beings all of them are loyal and would never harm me or my loved ones. They are all very active, and they usually fit the description or reading that either I put in the customer request, or what his reconjures say in their listing. So anyone who's reading all of this positive stuff don't get the wrong idea. They didn't help me win the lottery or Help me travel time anything weird like that lol. But some of them (NOT ALL) did interact with me in my dreams when I requested. His white arts and dark arts beings are a joy to interact with, and are very responsive. I think for someone who wants a similar experience be sure to talk to the seller or put a good description in your custom conjure, unless your intuition or guides are telling you specifically to leave a blank slate for a custom conjure. This worked great for me.

Metheus North
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Moon Faery
My magical/paranormal name...: Metheus North
Zodiac:

Billy Bladez keeps at it! He's been supportive of me through my whole ordeal these past few months. I am so grateful 🙏 I have a very nice protection squad that is just perfect for me! He's patient with all of my questions, and is quick to respond to my emails.

Billy, thank you again for my Prince Demon, M he's wonderful! I love how he will surprise me with touches just to let me know that he's here.

The Gargoyle, Black Dragon, the various Demons are all about keeping this place safe.

My romantic and dominant men are showering me with loving, attentive energy.

I love the work you do and the devotion you show to so many people! Keep it up!

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Maybe it's time for me to write a little review about this shop and Billy. I spent a bit much on other shop that was offering important reading orders ect... I needed about things, I need to know at this time. So when I discovered this shop with a sale is on, I quickly went about to try it out and get a Ba'hai Angelic Djinn.

Well, did he deliver it quickly? Did his conjuration manifest to me? Did he reply to me fast....? Did he valued me as a new customer and gave me a treat on my freebie binding? YES, YES, YES, YES! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Firelady
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 48
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire angel were
My magical/paranormal name...: umbra
Zodiac:

Just leaving a long over due review as i have some companions that jave been with me for years now billy goes above and beyond. I really do enjoy shifters and how different they can be an for some time i had been looking specifically for a goat shifter but just could not seem to fine one anywhere. But when i talked to billy he not only found a goat shifter but S is definitely a very protective being. I dont think anything phases him and he is usually very eager to use my pendulum or play with the flam on his offering candles. He acts like a big brother and i just adore him thank you billy so much 🥰

Image never will you see the gates i guard for that wich is beyond may destory you

Return to “Seller Review”