The Pagan Shop Online

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Fcl2809
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 4
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Eleste
Zodiac:

Billy always never disappoints me and is one of the sellers I trust! I got an unbound spirit that had been around me for a long time until Billy was able to find him to me, I am very grateful to him, he is very kind and like a good friend to me.

The service is always fast and never disappoints. My first spirit G that I got from Custom conjure eternal demon rain was extraordinary, of course some of the spirit I got from the preconjure was also extraordinary, especially S which helped me a lot in my spiritual path. The vampire and pit demon that I got were no less interesting too!
jonmadden91
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 66
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
My super power would be...: Super speed

Can vouche billy's spirits help me often on my daily journey. Some guidance spirits helped me from being my own worst enemy. Which is game changer. His bindings are noticably strong too which is great. Notable spirits are his caladrius spirits.
Livvie Locke-Morley
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sanguine Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sanguine Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Livvie Locke

<3) I just got a great reading form the Pagan Shop Online on my Vampire Entity. It is so accurate - I am really a long-time customer of Billy, but this was just gorgeous.
Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

In addition to my other review, I would like to leave another review about my continual work with Billy.

Therefore, I would like to add that Billy does custom conjures that are not in his shop. Just contact him about the entity/spirit or a description of what skills/traits you are looking for and he will give his advice on the best being for it.

In specific, his royal entity conjures are very powerful, supportive and willing to work with me. Amazing!

I've had many RA from Billy and everything that comes through is directly relevant to my path, both WA and DA!

As stated before, I cannot speak highly enough of Billy, his advice, his service and of course his conjurings!

Thank you so much @hardcorebt79 !
hardcorebt79
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 121
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nympho/Succubus/Vamp
If I could be anything, I would be...: Egyptian Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Bladez
Zodiac:

Thanks everyone so much as always its a pleasure to help everyone on their path and help them acheive what they want out of life. This is what spirit keeping and my role in it is all about. Thanks to all of you for the opportunity to serve and help each and everyone of you
Sterling Birch
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 47
Spelled Number: 120
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Sterling Birch
Zodiac:

Happy Birthday Billy!

Adding to my previous review, a friend of mine recently started feeling the presence of friendly unbounds around him. Seeing his interest, I purchased an “unbounds around me” reading from Billy’s shop for him. When I passed the reading to him, he was amazed at how on point it felt! One of the entities has been with him his whole life, and knowing my friend personally, it made a lot of sense to me.

Impressed with the reading, I decided to get one for myself! (I like to add the in-depth reading and pictures options from the add-on section too.)

The unbound entities that came back in my reading are absolutely amazing. I had a Marid Djinn, Underworld Nymph, and Panther Shifter (with abilities similar to a Zimada!). The reading described their appearance, personality, why they were interested in me, and what they’d like to help me with, along with their favorite incense offerings. I opted to have all three bound, and I also ordered the three body binding for them. They’ve been active, wonderful, and I’ve really enjoyed their company.

I’m always impressed by Billy’s work, he responds fast, answers any questions I have, and has a great heart.

Thanks again Billy!
Previously MysticTranscendence

If you light a lamp for somebody, it will also brighten your path.
- Gautama Buddha
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Happy Birthday 🎁 Billy,
I made an order a few months ago and wanted to leave a 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 review for his service and conjuration of my newbies. I am very happy with all 15 that I have received from Billy. Some came through via what unbound are around me. Others were freebies and most of them were preconjurrd Vampires and Angels, they wanted to come home with me. I was impressed with the picture that Billy included even for the unbound. His printouts significantly improved over time and is a joy to order from him due to his punctuality with write-ups.
Thank you, Billy. I hope you'll have a lovely birthday. 💕
400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Black Panther
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision

Happy Birthday Billy!!

Thank you so much for all of your guidance and powerful conjures you have done for me. I look forward to many more in the future!!

I hope you have a wonderful birthday together with family and friends!! One that is filled with happiness and great memories for all of you!!

Return to “Seller Review”