Difference between conjured spirit keeping & spirit guides?

dissonance
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

What is the difference between spirit guides, and conjured spirits that become our spirit keeping family?

Also, what type of spirits are spirit guides? Human spirits?

EGOTIST
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

dissonance wrote:What is the difference between spirit guides, and conjured spirits that become our spirit keeping family?

Also, what type of spirits are spirit guides? Human spirits?
Your guides are specific spirits that choose to guide you through a single or numerous lifetimes, whether it's in strengthening your magickal capabilities, helping you achieve what you desire, or just your path in general. They can be lovers, family, and friends from your past-lifes or beings you've never met in any life at all. Theories vary among people, so it comes down to what you believe. Also, I believe that spirit guides can be practically any type of being (a vampire, mermaid, human, etc). But again, it depends on what you believe.

There's no specific difference between a spirit guide and the companions that we have in our family, other than that the spirit guide may or may not be bound to us.

Hope this helped somewhat! 2hp

dissonance
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: don't know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yep, it definitely did thanks!

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Spirit guides are spirits which are chosen to guide you throughout life. Spirit guides are meant to simply guide you. One of their main functions is to go through memories and possibilities every night whilst you sleep in order to prepare you for the next day.
They have powers to force your movements in emergency cases and they can spare memories from you, although i don't think i've experienced this last one. Those are the abilities i know of.

Spirits are classed as your memory and powers and can do things to help you in a variety of areas.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates

Return to “Spirit Keeping”