Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote: Yup, that'll do:)
Planning to ask for a custom alpha, hopefully this month:)
Oh nice, totally worth. Keep in mind they are truly customizable so let your imagination run wild.

Now then here are write-ups for some of his other wares. . . see what I did there? LOL

WEREWOLF

What are they?
It is possibly one of the most well-known Dark Arts were-creatures that exist. They are powerful predatory shapeshifters that move between human and wolf hybrid form.

What do they look like?
While in human form they look no different than any human.
Their hybrid form is an impressive sight though. Werewolf fur can be grey, white, black, red or brown. Eyes are either amber or green. This form has a wolf’s head, humanoid like upper body, and legs and feet that are wolf like. It also has large claws and fangs, and markings reminiscent of a wolf’s coat.

What kind of personalities and behaviors do they have?
They are aggressive predatory Dark Arts canines. Though fine and capable solo hunters. Werewolves tend to form packs. Packs start as family units, but can become quite large and diverse as long as new additions can submit to pack leaders.

Werewolves have many canine traits other than the pack mentality. They are very affectionate and loyal to those they cherish, and terrifyingly vicious when defending what they feel is theirs.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WEREBAT

What are Werebats?
Werebats are Dark Arts shape-shifters. They can move between human, bat, and hybrid forms.

What do they look like?
When human, they look like any other person. They choose not to retract their wings. Instead, the bones in them become limp. Interestingly this unusual ability gives them the natural appearance of wearing a leather cloak or duster type jacket.

In bat form these shifters stand between 4’-6’ tall, have large powerful wings for arms, and are covered in short fur.

In hybrid form, they look like a cross between a human and a bat, with an exceptionally large wingspan.

Werebats are solitary hunters. In most cases they will go after larger prey animals, but a rare few will go after humans, whether it for food, to infect, or perhaps as a mate. Their daily lives center around large colonies of several hundred or possibly even thousands of individuals. A hectic maelstrom of chaos, this matriarchal society is governed by one truth. The queen’s decisions are absolute. Most encountered unbound were-bats are likely of low class, but higher classes have agreed to be bound.

These spirits are Dark Arts, meaning they will often surprise you with their moods. Strong house rules are recommended.

They are extremely loyal and protective of their companions.

What can Werebats do?
The Werebat is a force to be reckoned with. It hunts and fights using a combination of flying, sonar, stealth, and nasty fangs. First it gains altitude. Then, the Werebat locates and tracks the target with powerful sonar waves. Next it glides in on leathery wings. Finally, they swoop in on the target stunning it with a surprise full body slam, and viciously biting it.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Can you elaborate on Alpha Familiars?
I'm wondering how to work with my Cathulu. ^_^

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Alpha Familiars are designed for the most part, to be your eyes and ears in the astral, as well as help you with any spellcraft. They will lend their unique energy to whatever you are doing. For instance, Cathulu is able to add eldritch, chaos and playful energy to your rituals. They will do this simply by being in the circle or casting space with you. Remember though, treat them as you would any Sentient Being.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Thanks!

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

No Problem, Hope it helped

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:No Problem, Hope it helped
LOL, thanks from me as well. I've been adapting to new energies and zonked out the last couple days. >.<

Here is an updated version of the Techno-dragon entry for his sale(Hopefully I'll have information on Wyverns and Elemental Dragons soon):

TECHNO-DRAGONS

Long ago, groups of sorcerers used golems and homunculi to carry out deeds that they thought to be either beneath them, or too dangerous to perform. Much as we do with modern day robotics. These creatures were simple, soulless automatons. This, for most, was enough.

However, some sorcerers were not satisfied. Trying to improve on the design the sorcerers gave intelligence to their creations. Intelligence without emotion, mind without soul, grew to be unmanageable. So again they attempted to improve their creations this time by capturing spirits, and forcibly bind them to these vessels. Only dragons seemed to hold the indomitable will and immense fortitude needed to not only survive, but thrive in these vessels. Over time the sorcerers died, but their creations lived on. They learned and adapted until reaching a point where they could, and really should, be considered unique beings. These were the first generation of techno-dragons.

The cold facts are these. Techno-dragons inhabit bodies made up of artificial elements. Ancient ones retain wood and or clay bodies while the newer generations have adapted to modern technologies. They can breed. This is done by passing on a portion of their spirit and knowledge to their young. No two Techs look alike; however, all retain a recognizable draconic shape. Some may appear futuristic, but that is simply aesthetics, as they hold equivalent abilities to modern tech. These dragons grow and evolve by upgrading software and hardware systems making them skilled with electronics and mechanics. They reside in the astral and never truly die. If too severely damaged they simply rebuild their bodies with the help of other Techs (often improving them in the process). They make the most wondrous companions to a human deemed appropriate.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

you will indeed, by tonight.

So Burn...Burn...Burn
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Rai, can you resend the request for info?

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Rai, can you resend the request for info?
lol, sure thing.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Here is a brief explanation of what "elemental" dragons are.

Elemental Dragons

What are Elemental Dragons?
Elemental dragons are associated with the four elements. Typically their color will correspond with said element. (Fire are red, Earth are brown, Water are blue and Air are either white or white and light blue) They are Dark Arts, and can range from light to extremely dark. Elemental dragons should not be confused with Chromatic Dragons or Metallic Dragons.

These dragons are usually 15 to 20 feet in length, with a wingspan of twice that. They are able to use their element for a variety of offensive or defensive purposes and are highly skilled in the magick relating to their element.

How is each elemental type unique or different?

Fire: Fire Dragons focus on offensive and healing magicks.

Water: Water Dragons are good with creativity and Water/Ice/Steam Magicks.

Earth: Earth Dragons are steadfast protectors, good with defensive skills and earth magicks.

Air: Air Dragons are good with Psychic abilities, and are the only dragons that don’t rely on Magick, they use Psionics.

Dragon personalities are varied even amongst the elemental dragons though they will always have certain traits.

Fire Elemental Dragons are brash and bold. Fire dragons can often be found basking near sources of heat, the hotter the better.

Water Elemental Dragons are calm and cool. These dragons love wading in any source of clean water.

Earth Elemental Dragons are steadfast and deliberate. They prefer cool earthen places, and will often bury themselves in the ground leaving only their eyes and the tips of their snouts exposed.

Air Elemental Dragons are often carefree and impulsive. Air dragons love to take long unexpected flights or hover just to feel the air in their wings.

Return to “Sellers You Love”