Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Maxia
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Hey guys, I know that DLM is busy but I ordered a custom alpha from him and sent him the details of the alpha in an email. Any idea if he will read the email or not?
On the topic of assistance, I'm guessing he has some servitors that help him around

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Maxia wrote:Hey guys, I know that DLM is busy but I ordered a custom alpha from him and sent him the details of the alpha in an email. Any idea if he will read the email or not?
On the topic of assistance, I'm guessing he has some servitors that help him around
While I can't say if he reads emails as he gets them, he definitely reads emails before/while working on the alphas.

To make it easier for him I'd suggest including the order number in the subject or somewhere in the message. Eventually, he gets to a point where he recognizes ppls emails and orders, but for newbies including the order number in the email with the design is probably for the best.

If you think of some else or want to change something in the design feel free to send a follow-up email. You likely won't get any direct feedback, but he'll include the additions/changes(I've done so I few times myself, lol).

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:
Maxia wrote:Hey guys, I know that DLM is busy but I ordered a custom alpha from him and sent him the details of the alpha in an email. Any idea if he will read the email or not?
While I can't say if he reads emails as he gets them, he definitely reads emails before/while working on the alphas.

To make it easier for him I'd suggest including the order number in the subject or somewhere in the message. Eventually, he gets to a point where he recognizes ppls emails and orders, but for newbies including the order number in the email with the design is probably for the best.

If you think of some else or want to change something in the design feel free to send a follow-up email. You likely won't get any direct feedback, but he'll include the additions/changes(I've done so I few times myself, lol).
I think you've filled in some blanks in my head, Rai. Because I am going to pretty much go into details with DLM whenever I get that chance. By the way, how are your Alphas?

(Also, I'm sorry for what happened in the chat. It was my fault. I know I made a mistake, and I will make up for that.)

One thing I want to ask you, how does DLM make Alphas? How does he find characters for character bindings? I never knew how he does it, so maybe you can explain.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

JackOLantern2170 wrote: One thing I want to ask you, how does DLM make Alphas? How does he find characters for character bindings? I never knew how he does it, so maybe you can explain.
Proprietary Methods. That's why you'll never know unless he'll teach you.
And the second thing? He just goes to where they live and talks to them.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: One thing I want to ask you, how does DLM make Alphas? How does he find characters for character bindings? I never knew how he does it, so maybe you can explain.
Proprietary Methods. That's why you'll never know unless he'll teach you.
And the second thing? He just goes to where they live and talks to them.
Thank you Aprophis. You've made my day brighter than it already was. :)

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Yeah, Aprophis said it pretty well. lol

I have theories of course, but will probably never know the specifics of how they are made. :P I mean I could ask my Alpha Licca who has the sum total knowledge on alphas and betas(and has permission to create them), but even if she can tell me, I doubt I could fully understand. lol

As for character bindings I gave information on the primary way he does them earlier in this thread(around page 4-5 off the top of my head).

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Rai the Kentauride Magnet, ಠ_ಠ wrote:Yeah, Aprophis said it pretty well. lol

I have theories of course, but will probably never know the specifics of how they are made. :P I mean I could ask my Alpha Licca who has the sum total knowledge on alphas and betas(and has permission to create them), but even if she can tell me, I doubt I could fully understand. lol

As for character bindings I gave information on the primary way he does them earlier in this thread(around page 4-5 off the top of my head).
I'll take a look at pages 4-5 then, Rai. 1bw

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

JackOLantern2170 wrote: Thank you Aprophis. You've made my day brighter than it already was. :)
Well, the fun thing is, it's true.
You could basically visit characters like that yourself, if you're proficient in astral travelling. Read up on shamanic journeys and you'll probably figure out a way to do that yourself.

As for the Alpha thing? He makes money with it, it would be stupid to tell anyone, basically.
He did post his method for creating micro servitors. You can also read up on servitor creation and find a way that works for you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
JackOLantern2170 wrote: Thank you Aprophis. You've made my day brighter than it already was. :)
Well, the fun thing is, it's true.
You could basically visit characters like that yourself, if you're proficient in astral travelling. Read up on shamanic journeys and you'll probably figure out a way to do that yourself.

As for the Alpha thing? He makes money with it, it would be stupid to tell anyone, basically.
He did post his method for creating micro servitors. You can also read up on servitor creation and find a way that works for you.
I think I ought to try this astral travelling when I am sleeping, Aprophis.

You've made me look foward to something new, man. Thanks.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member

JackOLantern2170 wrote: I think I ought to try this astral travelling when I am sleeping, Aprophis.

You've made me look foward to something new, man. Thanks.
If you can stomach sleep interruption and the sleep deprivation that comes with it, start a dream journal. It will help with remembering what happens during your sleep. Dreams or Astral Projections. And it might lead to lucid dreaming which leads to astral projection anyway.

Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Return to “Sellers You Love”