Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I just want to quickly mention: Kelis has been updating the website, to show which orders have been completed and shipped. From what I've seen over the past month or so, the numbers have been changing. So, he is working on the orders. It's just taking some time, is all.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
CrashingDown
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 78
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: A secret.

I think it's been made pretty clear Kelis and members of his family have had medical problems on and off this last year, and that can add a huge amount of stress that makes concentration on meta work difficult, if not impossible. I'm sure the boatloads of emails and glomming onto him whenever he shows up here to bug him about the status of things and attempts to get him to 'fess up why he doesn't drop everything and work on what we want him to be working on doesn't help. I like his work enough to be patient and wait for it without bugging him unless I have something to add or change. I'd just give him the courtesy of being patient and follow status updates on his website rather than reaching out, as he has stated here on CH a few times what's been going on with him.

There are some sellers I wouldn't tolerate this kind of wait from and would have asked for a refund long before now or written off as a loss, but given the quality of his work that I have experienced thus far, he's one of my few exceptions to that rule. Does it suck to wait this long? Heck yes. Is it worth it? To me, yes.

I just hope he and his family are doing okay and that we'll see him back around here at some point.

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value." --Albert Einstein
AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Beautifully explained : )

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
JackOLantern2170
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 2556
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Count Lucarda
Zodiac:

CrashingDown wrote:I think it's been made pretty clear Kelis and members of his family have had medical problems on and off this last year, and that can add a huge amount of stress that makes concentration on meta work difficult, if not impossible. I'm sure the boatloads of emails and glomming onto him whenever he shows up here to bug him about the status of things and attempts to get him to 'fess up why he doesn't drop everything and work on what we want him to be working on doesn't help. I like his work enough to be patient and wait for it without bugging him unless I have something to add or change. I'd just give him the courtesy of being patient and follow status updates on his website rather than reaching out, as he has stated here on CH a few times what's been going on with him.

There are some sellers I wouldn't tolerate this kind of wait from and would have asked for a refund long before now or written off as a loss, but given the quality of his work that I have experienced thus far, he's one of my few exceptions to that rule. Does it suck to wait this long? Heck yes. Is it worth it? To me, yes.

I just hope he and his family are doing okay and that we'll see him back around here at some point.
That’s actually a good point about Kelis and his family. I just hope they’re doing alright.

I'll try to be a bit of a dork and goofball for a change.. (Sticks Tongue Out.) ;*D

But in all seriousness, work hard in your life, earn your place, and have fun in life, but do the right thing.
Lasbelee
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Believe me, his generosity is always beyond compare, and even though he doesn't respond to anyone, he doesn't stop thinking about his creations. I'm just keep developing my senses, meditating, experimenting new techniques, practicing AP, planning activities to do together, etc. so that when my family comes, both they and I won't be disappointed.

Metaphysical abilities partially grow with beliefs, so why not keep believing more and more?

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Alright, somehow this thread has managed to be derailed twice, I cleaned it up a little again.

I've been trying to stay out of it because I believe people should be able to share their opinions even if they are just frustrations. And of course because of the perceived relationship I have with darklordmidnight.

Yet somehow this has managed to neatly cross paths with both my role as progenitor of this thread and my role as a moderator here. Nicely done.

As can be seen, I have left the criticisms as is as they are valid. However, if this thread continues to be used to selfishly try and guilt or shame darklordmidnight. I will lock it without hesitation. As both the topic creator(to preserve the intention of the thread) and a moderator(keep things civil and on topic).

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

Does anyone have any experience with dlm's "Enhance Spirit Senses"?
I bought it a while ago.

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

bwardabUnYiP wrote:Does anyone have any experience with dlm's "Enhance Spirit Senses"?
I bought it a while ago.
Yo, it was one of the first things I got from Kelis.
It strenghten my astral senses alot + I started to see the typical streaks of light and orbs, I was never able to perceive them physically before.
But after getting the upgrade and improve my senses, I can't really tell how my senses developed with the enhancement alone.

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

I agree with Cat, am also fairly sure the alpha I was waiting for is here. Just no write up I can wait, wish I had a name though

bwardabUnYiP
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 62
Spelled Number: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demonoid
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: None
Zodiac:

CatVictoriam wrote:
bwardabUnYiP wrote:Does anyone have any experience with dlm's "Enhance Spirit Senses"?
I bought it a while ago.
Yo, it was one of the first things I got from Kelis.
It strenghten my astral senses alot + I started to see the typical streaks of light and orbs, I was never able to perceive them physically before.
But after getting the upgrade and improve my senses, I can't really tell how my senses developed with the enhancement alone.
So you have seen them physically with your eyeballs? XD
No but really, like their shape, colors, details?

Return to “Sellers You Love”