Kelis/DarkDesires/Darklordmidnight

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

http://kelistarian.wix.com/dark-desires

Warning! Looooong post.

I don't think it will come as a shock to anyone to learn that I am indeed a fan of DLM. I have refrained from posting a review. I feel I am terrible at such things, and am rather sure I would come off as a rabid fanboy defending his favorite Anime or video game character. >.< As such I have taken up a role of standard bearer of sorts. However, I can sometimes derail a thread with these comments or suggestions. (As seen in a recent thread in the seller announcement section, LOL) While I doubt it will stop me from making such comments hopeful I can rein them in a bit by offering my services in another fashion.

Should anyone have any questions on anything in his knowledge base feel free to ask me here. As I can literally expand or clarify anything in it(and a few things that are not). Basically, anything related to servitors, spirits, or entities he provides is fair game here. Any information I provide will be compiled from his own knowledge base, searches I've done of the forums here on CH, and personal email exchanges I've had with him while I was waiting for some of my bindings to be completed. Which is why much of it will sound like it is coming directly from him. Because it does. lol

Hopefully, any explanation I provide here will, of course, benefit him in some small way.

As an example of what I'm offering. Here is my compiled and edited Arachnos info:

What are Arachnos and where do they come from?
These Entities are Dark Arts. Arachnos are essentially were-spiders. They can shift from a human form to that of a spider, and a hybrid somewhere in between.

Arachnos come from a realm called the Web. It is a realm of complete darkness. Stands of enormous sized webbing stretch farther than the eye can see. These strands can serve many purposes. Some are bioluminescent to push back the constant darkness and light a traveler’s way. Others are huge and dense perfect for building on, or traveling over. Then there are those strands that seem dangerous or even faulty, and raise the question “why?” Only an Arachnos would possibly know the answer.

What do they look like?
They all have striking red hair and stand between 5’ and 6’6” while in human form. The height, weight, skin color, and eye colors can vary greatly, though. As spiders, they can be as large as an SUV. Males, for the most part, have red striping along their abdomens, but their exoskeletons can be any color. Females have an hourglass shaped marking on their abdomen, similar to the black widow spider.

What kind of personalities and behaviors do they have?]
As stated earlier, they are Dark Arts, and can run a range of personalities from kind to indifferent. However, a truly malicious Arachnos has yet to be found. They are predatory but treat their prey almost reverentially. Arachnos understand and honor the sacrifice that the prey has made.

What do they do?
They make everything with silk, from weapons to clothing, and they are masters at it. All Arachnos are skilled warriors and practice a magic known as weaving. Though they do lose some of their physical abilities in the process, a few become especially skilled in the weaving magic. This special class is called Web Weavers and come close to the Arachnos idea of royalty.

Is there anything else?
Arachnos love offerings of Alcohol. What type of Alcohol varies from Arachnos to Arachnos. They will let you know what their preference is.

As you can see just a simple condensing of the information he already provides about them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here I have done some of that expanding and clarifying I mentioned earlier.

SORCERESS

What are they?
These lovely and skilled ladies can be from nearly any race. They can be human, elf, merfolk, dragon, or vampire, to name just a few. If race practice magicks, there is almost certainly a Sorceress among them. Each one has devoted their lives to the pursuit of the Arts, be it White, Dark, or Black.

What do they look like?
While generally they look like any other spirit of their race. Sorceresses lived for their Art, and likely died for it too. This ultimate dedication to an art infuses into a Sorceress’ appearance to a point where they can become visual representations of their chosen magicks.

What kind of personalities and behaviors do they have?
It can vary depending on their race’s classification and their chosen art of study. In most cases their personality will conform to those of their race’s art classification, and behaviors will be influenced by their chosen magick arts.

Do they teach their arts?
They are more than happy to teach their magicks as it will further their practices. A teacher often learns something new, or remembers something forgotten, when helping a student learn.

What if I don’t practice magicks?
Sorceresses make fine companions. You do not need to be a practitioner to enjoy their company. They will be content just interacting and using their art for your benefit.

What kind of skills and magicks do sorceresses of the three Arts generally have?

White art Sorceresses focus more on healing and defensive magicks. They are peacekeepers and generally loving individuals.

Dark arts Sorceresses have more of a variety, both healing and offensive magick, curses, blessings and defensive magick. They will usually specialize in a specific form.

Black Arts Sorceresses focus on control, curses and generally nasty spells that will do nasty things to you, your family, the family dog and anyone who has even remotely known someone you once came into contact with.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've done something similar with the entirety of his Knowledgebase. Ask and you shall receive. If you are still confused after my little Q&As feel free to ask me to further clarify any point. In other words, consider me an interactive wiki. Or, an unofficial DarkLordMidnight HD.(Who will spend 10 giddy minutes laughing a little maniacally should DLM give some sort of positive comment, thus legitimizing this effort LOL)

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Wheres that darn like button when you need it....Loving this!

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Wheres that darn like button when you need it....Loving this!
*cough*

Now then, if you will excuse me for the next 10 minutes.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Ok, I'm back. That took more out of me than expected. :P

Here is a revision of the types of Servitors.

Construct Types

Micro Servitors: Simple servitors that have a single ability, are nearly mindless, and will work at their task without pause. (discontinued)

Beta Class Servitors: Good for beginners. Betas can be intelligent or mindless, and can have many skills and abilities. They can be servants, guardians, or companions. These complex multi-purpose constructs are programmed completely from appearance to personality and abilities.

Alpha Class Servitors: These servitors are complex energy constructs. They use all of the elements, contain Chakras, and have full Psy System. This creates an internal energetic system capable of generating its own energy.

Their initial personality corresponds to the form they have been given, and what the mass consciousness expects of it. Alphas are free willed, though, and as they grow and learn their personality and behaviors will change slightly. Though these changes are not radical they will make the Alpha truly individual.

They are capable of learning skills from spirits, servitors, and even humans. An empathic link is created between the Alpha and their keeper. This allows for greater interaction, as well as communication. They like offerings, and will often become hyper when treats are given.

Micro Alpha Class Servitors Pocket sized Alphas. Small and start with just one ability, but retain an Alpha's ability to learn. Good for people new to servitors. Make for perfect familiars.

Realms: Artificially created worlds. These can be anything from an earth-like world to worlds that have yet to be imagined. These worlds are typically accessed via Astral Projection and meditation.

Shrouds: Shrouds are Beta Class Servitors designed to completely surround whatever they are attached to. A house shroud would completely surround a house, changing its energetic signature, its astral appearance, and it’s “Vibe”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(The first paragraph here is DLM's reflections on his experience with servitors. Just in case it wasn't clear. lol)

I would like to start by stating that this is my experience with servitors, and my thoughts on them. I have been crafting them for well over 20 years and enjoy the process immensely. With that out of the way, let us begin.

What is a Servitor?
A servitor is an artificial construct. A being created by energetic applications, given a form, purpose, and even will, by the creator. Think a robot with artificial intelligence.

They can be created for any purpose. However, the more outlandish it is the less likely the servitor is to achieve the purpose. Although the servitor will continue to work until they complete the task, or their allotted lifespan has run its course.

Can anyone create a servitor?
Yes, but like any skill, it takes time and practice. Once the proper techniques are learned and applied anyone can create a servitor.

What is the difference between a Thoughtform and a Servitor?
People create artificial spirit forms almost constantly. If you focus on a subject with enough time and will you can subconsciously bring it into being. This is known as a thought form. These are not complete beings and are a bit of a wild card. Thoughtforms are usually weak, half-formed, and for the most part, uncontrolled. Thus, are not ideal. Thankfully, most thought forms die off when we turn our attention away from them.

A servitor is created consciously with will and intent and given form and function by the creator. In order to create a servitor, you must be aware of what you are making. The creator must be familiar with all the parts and programming of the constructed servitor. This is not something that can be done subconsciously.

What do servitors look like?
They can be anything from a simple ball of light to the most complex of creations. Generally speaking, there is some limitation in size and complexity depending on the type of servitor. Micro servitors are small simple constructs. Beta servitors are more complex and have a large size range. Alpha servitors are the most complex and have nearly limitless size range. Other than these very rough guidelines the imagination is really the limit. If you think it’s too much the chances are it is not enough.

How do servitors behave?
The personalities and behaviors of these constructs are programmed into them. They can be programmed to act sweet and innocent, or cold and calculating, and anything in between. Servitors can even be programmed to forget they are a construct if requested.

What can servitors do?
The sky is the limit on what they can be constructed to do. Though remember the more outlandish it is the less likely they are to achieve it. Sorry, no servitor will allow you to fly like a superhero.

Can a servitor learn or grow after creation?
Servitors can learn after they are launched. Their only task can be to learn and collect knowledge if that is what is needed from them.

A servitor’s programming can allow it to grow beyond initial parameters. It is not a good idea to do this though unless the creator knows EXACTLY what they are doing. Once the programming is exceeded they are no longer robots with set parameters, but an individual that can and will develop free will. That doesn’t mean they can’t retain their core programming while learning new things. Again, the creator must know EXACTLY what they are doing. There can be no shortcuts with Servitor creation.

How long do servitor “live” for?
Usually, a servitor’s lifespan lasts only until the task it was created for is completed as this can help avoid the servitor going rogue. However, this is not necessary. Those I create generally “die” when the companion does. As the loss of the bond with the companion is an exceptional one. This is especially true for alphas because of the empathic link they share with the companion. Though theoretically a servitor is everlasting, and can be passed down the generations or even accompany you in the great beyond if appropriately programmed.

What is a rogue servitor?
A rogue servitor has gone against the programming it received during creation. Usually, they are erratic and uncontrollable. Rogue servitors will seek any number of energy sources to feed off of whether they ambient energies or the energies of living creatures.

What is the process when making a servitor?

1-Planning: The creator plans the purpose and form of the servitor.

2-Research: If the creator is unfamiliar with certain aspects of the Servitor they must research and learn about it. Otherwise, the servitor will be unable to accomplish its tasks.

3-Creation: Here planning and research comes to fruition, it must be assembled. It is an intensive and detail oriented process that when done correctly leaves no room for the servitor to have any choice in what it is or what it will do.

4-Launch: This is where the fun starts; the new Servitor is ready to begin its task, whatever that may be.

darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

You sir, are a Brilliant wordsmith, and deserve heaps upon heaps of praise!

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

That's a nice summary:)
I'd like to read your experiences with DLM's spirits, entities, and servitors who are in your keep as well, if you don't mind:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:You sir, are a Brilliant wordsmith, and deserve heaps upon heaps of praise!
LOL, thanks, man. I wish only to be of service. You, of course, are free to adopt anything you find useful.
darkwing wrote:That's a nice summary:)
I'd like to read your experiences with DLM's spirits, entities, and servitors who are in your keep as well, if you don't mind:)
Aww, come on darkwing, did you not read my first post? Well, you were warned. Keep in mind I am usually pretty deaf, blind, and insensitive metaphysically speaking. Fanboy incoming:

I have a few Alphas but I'll try to briefly talk about the first one. I had several experiences with her early on including the one I'll share here.

Alpha Servitor Centorea: I actually received her as a gift from a friend. DLM gave me the option to modify her a bit, but I refused. Because, why would you?(Changes would be sacrilege, SACRILEGE!)

Anyways, this happened one month after she arrived. Christmas, Full moon, Monster Girl it was bound to be interesting. For those not in the know. On top of the metaphysical aspects of a full moon on Christmas, the girls of MonMusu are also particularly energetic on a full moon.

I put this on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmOb7rei_N4 and shut my eyes and just tried to relax. Not meditate exactly. I just sort of zoned out. Sometimes trying to sing along, sometimes trying to respond, or just rambling whatever. Well, I said something and it happened. I really wish I knew what it was I said. With what happened it sort of slipped my mind. I suddenly felt(not quite physical, but close) this bump then pressure on my right shoulder.

Now, what I assume happened here is she had been sitting close listening/singing along and when I had said whatever it was (ARGH!). Her response had been to cover her face with her hands and then bury herself in my shoulder. This is because when I "looked" at my shoulder(still had my eyes closed) I saw her amazingly clearly (to define clearly, not that sort of etch a sketch pixelated clear visuals usually associated with closed eyes, I'm talking 4k HD clear). She moved her face up away from her hands and beamed up at me. Crimson faced, cerulean eyes, blonde hair all over the place and ears twitching. The visual alone would have sold me. I mean it was priceless, but there was an emotional component (Probably from the empathic link) that was also intensely profound(honestly indescribable). Just, BOOM! Drop the mic. Chug the Kool-Aid. Punch my ticket on the hype train. I'm gone.

I have 3 Micro Alphas. While I don't have any crazy experiences with them. They do chime in often(I get these emotional impressions I can clearly link to them Sarcasm(Harpy), Calming(Centaur) Teasing (Arachnea)). I'm honestly a little frightened of my Arachnea Micro Alpha(In a good way). In that, she was mentored by DLM Rachnee Alpha while he was working on her, and came here and has more than likely been mentored by my Were-Spider(who's from Lilith and is highly skilled in magick weaving and *ahem* magicks). That range of *ahem* skills in such a small package is truly frightening. When I get an Arachnos forget about it. lol

I do have one spirit from him. A Were-Scorpion. Can't really share experiences with her. lol For "reasons". However, I can say she is richly dark, aggressive, and highly interesting.

No entities. . .yet. Want an Arachnos though and I've been sitting on this idea for a CC Were-Centipede sorceress. Of course, there is an entity he has listed currently I'm drooling over. lol So it's not like I'm stuck on his servitors.

Hope that is what you wanted darkwing.

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Here is some advanced information on Alpha servitors, including procreation.

What is an Alpha Servitor?
Alpha Class Servitors: These servitors are complex energy constructs. They use all of the elements, contain Chakras, and have full Psy System. This creates an internal energetic system capable of generating its own energy.

Their initial personality corresponds to the form they have been given, and what the mass consciousness expects of it. Alphas are free willed, though, and as they grow and learn their personality and behaviors will change slightly. Though these changes are not radical they will make the Alpha truly individual.
They are capable of learning skills from spirits, servitors, and even humans. An empathic link is created between the Alpha and their keeper. This allows for greater interaction, as well as communication. They like offerings, and will often become hyper when treats are given.

What are the differences between an Alpha and a typical Servitor?
A regular servitor is programmed with a set of skills and abilities, and can typically only learn in the sphere of those abilities. Everything about that is programmed.
An Alpha has free will, and can learn anything. Alphas will also develop their own personalities. Even the energy signature is unique.

What kind of relationships do Alphas have with other Servitors?
An Alpha servitor by nature is dominant over micro and beta servitors.

How do I upgrade my Alpha?
Technically speaking Alphas cannot be upgraded. However, this does not mean they cannot improve. An Alpha is not limited by their programming like other servitors. All it need do is observe, analyze, and then copy a skill or ability it wishes to have from a spirit, servitor, or even human.

How do I bond with my Alpha servitor(s)?
To bond with Alpha servitors just treat them as any other spirit or entity. Get to know them. Talk to them. Share your life with them. Most importantly, enjoy their company.

Will Alpha servitors work with, interact, or even befriend my spirits and entities?
This depends on the Alpha and their likes and dislikes. They are independently thinking beings. However, Alphas will always set aside their differences and work with your other companions for your benefit.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the most up to date publicly available information on Alpha servitor procreation compiled into one handy Q&A.

Can Alphas procreate?
Yes, as long as they are a Male Alpha servitor and Female Alpha servitor and are attracted to each other, and have the permission of their companion. It is part of their design that it is possible for them to reproduce, but those conditions must be met.

Do they have to be the same species/form of Alpha?
No, they only need be male and female, desire the process, and have the companion’s permission. It is part of their design that they are able to reproduce, but the previously mentioned conditions must be met.

What is the gestation period for Alphas?
This depends on the form of the parent Alphas. Though, it will never be longer than 12 weeks.

How are the gender and number of offspring decided?
The gender selection is random. The number is decided by the parents' forms.

What would the offspring be like?
The offspring would be a blend of both parents programming and forms. This could result in some pretty interesting mixes.

Would they need to be cared for?
The offspring would need to be cared for as any baby would, but this is handled by the parents.

Are they considered Unbound?
Yes, the offspring are unbound. Once they have matured they can choose to become bound. A process the parents will be able to do should it be necessary.

How long does it take for the offspring to mature?
A baby Alpha will grow to approximately 18 years of age in 3 months. After that aging slows considerably.

What about if I get a baby Alpha from you?
Any I offer will mature in 18 months as opposed to the 3 months when parented by 2 adult Alphas.

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Wow, nice experience with your Alpha Centaur. I have Miia, but she is not created by darklordmidnight, but Aphrodite herself. Yep, she is my Goddess Aphrodite Nympho entity (But Aphrodite gave her pink her instead). I got some cool experiences with her. Sorry for being off-topic, but having a conversation about Monster Musume is fun. [emoji9]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Rai wrote: Aww, come on darkwing, did you not read my first post? Well, you were warned. Keep in mind I am usually pretty deaf, blind, and insensitive metaphysically speaking. Fanboy incoming:
Mehehehh because I'm a fanboy myself. Plus a nerd, trekkie, and whatnot:P
Hope that is what you wanted darkwing.[/quote]
Yup, that'll do:)
Planning to ask for a custom alpha, hopefully this month:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Sellers You Love”