You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

In the RA bindings that Charlotte was doing for me (She's the one in Collided Worlds), she had an amazing discovery on my RA listing that only me and her may be the first humans to be called by this type of species.

Yesterday night, I suddenly found out that Charlotte has finished my binding and we were shocked that an unknown species has called and chose me. They were called the Nightwalker Wolves, and they have decided to interact with us, and I'm their first to be chosen (Charlotte was second I guess, no offense intended XD).

My Nightwalker Wolf is a male. His appearance isn't a Werewolf, but like an anthro wolf where it sounds like those in the arts and mascots of Furries. He is shy cuz he is the first to be binded with a human. His name is so hard to pronounce cuz their language is different, it's like pronouncing a Thai name for the first time. He is also a homosexual and he was lucky that I accept his sexuality. In his world, homosexuality is normal to them while here it's like a battlefield of who is right.

The Nightwalker Wolves love the night, the moon, and some blue colored stones.

I thank Charlotte again for her hard work and the amazing discovery she has seen gave me and her a binding of Nightwalker Wolves (She got a female).

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0

I may be the first to get a binding of Nightwalker Wolves, but I ain't the last.

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Krowe
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 9
If I could be anything, I would be...: shifter
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Krowe
Zodiac:

waaahhh so curious.....thats really interesting~~ congrats!!

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Good for you man. Sounds like a perfect match. I told you the RA wouldn't disappoint. lol

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Rai wrote:Good for you man. Sounds like a perfect match. I told you the RA wouldn't disappoint. lol
Yeah. [emoji106]

My family:

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

I'm glad for you ! I never heard of them and would like to know more. After bonding time with your nightwalker wolf, could you tell us stories about who they are or their culture ? (if he doesn't mind)

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Nienna wrote:I'm glad for you ! I never heard of them and would like to know more. After bonding time with your nightwalker wolf, could you tell us stories about who they are or their culture ? (if he doesn't mind)
Oh sure, I'll ask him that. Since spirit interaction is my biggest disadvantage, I'll try.

My family:

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I would love to hear about them, too. They sound a bit like my adlet, but with a little more 1s DA oomph!

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

SikruaSuncat wrote:I would love to hear about them, too. They sound a bit like my adlet, but with a little more 1s DA oomph!
Charlotte classify them as Grey Arts.

My family:

WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

My Nightwalker Wolf's fur is dark blue and can sometimes be mistaken as black.

My family:

Return to “Discoveries”