Spells Of Magic

Know any cool sites to go to? Post it here.
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I don't know if any of you have heard of spells of magic but it's kind of an interaction site where people can freely talk about all types magic you practice or what you want to learn. Some of the people can help you learn new interesting things that can help you and then some are just there to make new friends. Beware though there are some very fake people on that site who claim to be something their not and some who claim they are psychics but are very inaccurate when you ask them for a reading so just beware of those types of people. I don't have a spells of magic account anymore because of personal reasons but I was wondering does anyone else have a spells of magic account and what your experiences with them are like or if there's anyone out there interested in learning magic or even teaching others magic then you can see this site for yourself.

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I did, and it was like most other forums. However, if you said or thought anything they didn't agree with, they would hit you with the BanHammer so hard your eyes would pop out.....I may have had a few accounts on there *cough cough*

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
AlexCzernosech
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 57
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: I have a few names ;D
Zodiac:

Agreed with what DLM said. It's basically throwing all the dregs of 'magical internet' into one barrel and having to scrape to find anything actually useable amongst all the chaff, and is really just a big test for building up your discernment more than anything. There's better places for learning about magick. Even ParaEcho is a better environment. Spells of Magic has a long history of being, to put it bluntly, ridiculous.

46 CH Spirits/Entities; 33 non-CH Spirits/Entities, and work with various other self-bound and unbound beings.
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I know what both of you mean I thought I was the only one who was fed up with most of those fake people on Spells Of Magic and the spells too. I personally left because of them and because most spells didn't work but I met a few people who were truly willing to help me learn some of the basics in magic so I appreciated that.

Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

I was able to find at least one, and I say only ONE, good shifting spell from that site that really worked. 99% of their shifting spells rhythm good but it's basically written by 12 year olds. However, I have to say that ONE spell, along with my determination to not allow magicians at spells of magic tell me werewolves aren't real at all, to make me almost magically figure out about spirit keeping. So yeah, Alex and dlm explained that site well. I wouldn't say the site is bad, I just think you would have to search more than wanted to even get true info. You would be better off elsewhere....wow this is an old post....*bump*

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

Spellsofmagic was too delusionally fluffy for me and half the spells were taken off tv shows like charmed and what not. However it’s a subpar place to start that can lead you up to legit work.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Cool Sites”