Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Well said-Thank You! I realized a few of my spirits I had a past life connection with, a couple of those it was more than one past life! According to a couple of them, they showed me how they looked in that past life because that is how I would remember & know/knew them, give or take some alteration in looks from another life but still a close resemblance! But one thing I was told by my protective spirits is they won't show their true form or how they really look to anyone else unless they absolutely have to or is needed, other than when they were being conjured which they felt they absolutely needed to do so by showing the conjurer how they showed themselves to me! Once my Daemon was telling me he showed himself to a bad neighbor couple I had living next door to me but only in size & disposition, but he had told me he changed his face to make it look like a skull or blur it out some to mess with the couple, according to him it scared them enough they were quiet when we crossed paths at the stairwell we had to share!
I noticed the conjurors that I went to prior to CH would bond a little with some of the spirits I got from them, mostly due to fact they would get an idea what the spirits wanted & the keeper as well, as well as if it's a good fit too! So I agree there is no right or wrong way to bond with the spirits in our keep! I may not be a conjurer but I would like to know or at least have an idea how it's done because I would like to have a better understanding of the process of it!

:3

Return to “Messages & Updates”