Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

SHIPPING TIMES

Work on all orders starts after 3 days. Your conjuration or binding may not be done in one sitting, it may require multiple actions to reach the full potential of the binding. Even if it's a prebound we still vet the situation and make sure the spirit or spell is right for the person. We touch every, single binding and order. We're not boxing and shipping pencils and mugs, these aren't things you would want rushed or have a quick job done and just shoved in the package. Even if you said that's what you wanted I wouldn't want my name on something done half-ass and I know Ash is the same way.

We spare no expense in making sure CH meets everyone's expectations. You an always check shipping times here: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/Shipping-Status.html

HOW DISCOUNTS WORK

We have multiple areas of the site that explain how it works and I will link them below.

To give you a simple overview this is how it works in the shop. It's easy once you understand how it works and all discounts are shown right in the cart.

Sale discount - If there is a sale you will see the sale icon at the top of the shop page which usually tells you exactly how much the discount is.

Membership discount - If you have a membership assignment you will see this discount taken off in the cart only. It will appear under the sub-total of your cart.

Coupon discount - If you have a coupon code you will enter it in the cart and you will see this discount taken off under the sub-total of your cart.

Example: There is a 50% off sale going on, you have Loyal Customer membership, and you have a 25% coupon code.

You see a $100 binding in the shop and you add it to your cart. You will now see the price in the cart screen is $50. If you scroll to the bottom of the cart you will see the actual total is now $35. You enter your coupon code and now your cart total becomes $26.25

You will receive the $100 binding for only $26.25

Links for reference:

How Discounts Work: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/pages.php?pageid=9
Customer Loyalty Program: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/pages.php?pageid=21
Shopping Guide: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/pages.php?pageid=13
Member Discounts: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/pages.php?pageid=20

HOW FREEBIES WORK

Freebies are awarded on the "Discounted Subtotal" which you can see in the cart and on your invoice. The "Discounted Subtotal" takes into account all the discounts mentioned above.

The sale price discounts individual items and that is the price you see next to the item in the cart, but the membership discounts and coupon discounts take a percentage off the total so they aren't awarded until the end of the cart.

The shop software is not sophisticated enough to remove freebies once all discounts are deducted from the total. This is why freebies will sometimes remain in your cart even though your order total doesn't qualify. We send all the freebies you qualify for with your order.

HOW VESSEL SELECTION WORKS

First & foremost if you have a spirit binding we default to what the spirit requests. They don't always request something, but if they do we honor that request above your request because it provides the best possible case for bonding.

It's very important that you fill out your customer bio in the shop to the fullest extent. When work orders are written the Creepy Crew uses your preferred vessels to choose the vessels for your bindings when a selection is not made in drop-down. If you dislike something like a color, type of gemstone, allergy to a certain metal, etc please tell us! Anyone who works on your orders reads this section and takes everything you provide into consideration.

For specific metal selections we follow these guidelines:

- If you would like stainless steel or pewter the price of the item, after all your discounts, needs to be $4. If you select pewter/stainless in the drop-down but your order does not qualify we use an alternate gemstone based on your profile preferences.

- If you'd like a sterling silver vessel the price of the item, after all your discounts, needs to be $15. If you select sterling in the drop-down but your order does not qualify for sterling we use pewter or stainless steel.

- If you would like a 10k gold ring or pendant the price of the item, after all your discounts, needs to be $200. If you select 10k gold in the drop-down but your order does not qualify for 10k gold we use sterling silver instead.

Vessel Examples: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/pages.php?pageid=14

CONJURATIONS & BINDINGS

From this thread: http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 3&p=140360

We try to keep a healthy rotation in the work cycle which is why sometimes we don't update a category of spirits for 2 weeks or more. It's easier to schedule work so we are working with Angels, or Creatures, or Gargoyles, for a slot of time. We also have a fairly even split of doing magic work and spirit work; some weeks one more than the other.

We organize our work as efficiently as possible. We print a week's orders and we schedule by spirits and magic to be performed. Of course for spirits or magic that is already conjured or cast it doesn't apply. But, for custom work of spirits or spells we organize the work so we are working with Angels, Gargoyles, Vampires, etc during one sitting. If I have 10 orders for people who are looking for Sterling Angels I work with those at the same time. Each person is presented separately and if time allows I will do conjuration work for the pre-bound spirits after the custom work is finished. If I don't then those are the times you see the Angel category not updated for awhile. Same for Ash. We try to be as efficient as possible because everything takes time.

Depending on the entity depends on the time for conjuration setup. Obviously we've been doing this so long we could do it in our sleep (well, I wouldn't recommend that literally LOL) but set up for any conjuration typically takes anywhere from 20-30 minutes and the length of conjuration depends on how many people we have looking for that specific type of entity and how many entities respond.

Using the Sterling Angel example again:

Let's say I have 5 people looking for Sterling Angels. Once in conjuration I present the first person's name. One of several things will happen when someone is presented: there's already an Angel that was calling to that person and so they respond right away... several Angels respond and the one most close to the person's energy is chosen... or nothing responds at that time and that person is cycled into the next group of people.

Of course for those conjurations when there is a spirit already calling to them and they present to me as soon as I present that person's name the actual binding process takes a few minutes to 10 minutes depending on the spirit type. However, we prepare our vessels with our unique blend of spells for protection & privacy before we start conjuration. If you are going to cast & conjure at the same time you can expect to add at time to the conjuration process.

For the times when we have to decide among several spirits that respond that can add anywhere from a few minutes or more. And for the times when there is no response we present the name several times, if nothing comes forward they are placed in the next group for the next conjuration time.

There are entities that are far more frequently requested than others. We work with the mainstays often and so we can accomplish the requests more efficiently. We work with Dragons, Unicorns, Vampires, Gargoyles, Nymphos, Volkhs, Wraiths, etc on a regular basis & can present multiple people's requests during one session of conjuration. For lesser requested entities like Hippocampus, Bannik, Harpies, Brownies, etc we may only have 1 request for each so we perform those conjurations on what we call the random day. Which means we're going to be moving from conjuration to conjuration of different entities throughout the day.

For work that is pre-bound with spirits we will have days when that is all we do for 18 hours. We move from conjuration to conjuration of each entity types and between us both we can accomplish several hundred 4 days time at 18 hours a day. Of course we do not do these days consecutively or we may collapse from energy drain. LOL We try to balance the casting work & conjuration work. Casting work is obviously a bit easier because we can enchant multiple vessels at the same time with the same spell. You can't do that with spirits.

Sometimes custom work can move more quickly if it is an easy presentation & conjuration. It can move into a longer time frame if we are making more than one presentation or if the entity for conjuration is more difficult. We are only 2 people so we accomplish as much as we can and in times when we have a large influx of orders it's going to take us more time to get the work done for everyone.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Thank you for sharing, Magnolia.

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Ooo:0
That's a good clarification, especially the conjuration process:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Sytheria
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 7
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Safe
My magical/paranormal name...: Sytheria
Zodiac:

Great information to have for anyone new to the store or for anyone that is looking to find out more about what goes on behind the scenes.

Thank you for this Magnolia.

Tonight a heart is breaking, a spirit is flourishing.
:mermaid:
Let's all have fun and play together!
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Very nice. Quite fascinating really. Thank you for the information Magnolia.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

This was really descriptive. And super appreciated but you know we will always love you and ash so no worries from me.

~ Joseph Obscura

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.

Thank you for letting us know, Magnolia <3

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Zodiac:

Informative and insightful, gods bless you & Ash for practically never taking a vacation from this process. Lol.

Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

Thank you Magnolia & Ash
That explains why I've been having funny energy heads for days on and off with orders start so quickly after purchasing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
Josephnapier
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Not sure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Witch
My magical/paranormal name...: Joseph Obscura
Zodiac:

I know what you mean it's like the domino effect of headaches and ups and downs. I put in an order with 3 or more things everyday for the past week in a half during the prior week so what, There's 8 or 9 orders in there? Haha

~ Joseph Obscura

Return to “Messages & Updates”