Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Big Bird
If I could be anything, I would be...: Lard
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Ronald McDonald

Noctifera wrote:
dragynraken wrote: Lilith dint visit you but good try, just don't give up.
2co

Don't take this the wrong way, but.. you really can't dictate what these people are experiencing. I'm quite sure she's not going to disclose to you how she's manifesting to others, if she is, etc - and you do not have the authority to assess others' experiences no matter how close you believe you are with this goddess. Feedback is cool, impressions can be helpful, but it is presumptuous to think anyone is hanging on your validation - if they did they'd be going about it wrong..

Lilith encourages independence as well and would see that each person go their own way, find their own truth rather than abiding by another's interpretation of their truth.

As Drake has stated, it's not difficult to make a connection with the immortals.
They are not exclusive, they are simply complex - their energy is vast and you can connect with different wavelengths of any magnitude among their whole of presence. It is more likely than not you will connect to a current or manifestation of an immortal energy when you simply reach out. If you're not confident in your experiences, invest in your intuition, develop it and trust in it, you will find the discernment you need - and many times the immortals will make their influence undeniable if you're just willing to be open and receptive. The more receptive, and the more faith you have, the greater the manifestation can potentially be as you are feeding into something divine - and the divine surrounds us, it is nature, it is much greater than we know.
1h 1tu :clap: :applause:
much needed to be said.

Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

Indeed, very well put Noc.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

dragynraken wrote:I'm wondering those who work with Lilith, is she still the same or she have change like better attitude?
Have you been watching the movie Lilith? When I wanted to get to know her I watched that movie, basically from the directors perspective she was baby killer turned good by religion/magic. While entertaining and offers an alternative perspective and possibilities, it is still is a movie after all, subjected to Hollywood's embellishments.

Like any God or Goddess they will bestow powers and good fortune if you worship them and avoiding speaking ill. When a God or Goddess has an attitude with anyone, then perhaps reflect if you did something wrong or disrespectful to nature, their children (worshipers) or them.

She works pretty well with men who adore her. So not sure why anyone would think otherwise.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:
dragynraken wrote:I'm wondering those who work with Lilith, is she still the same or she have change like better attitude?
Have you been watching the movie Lilith? When I wanted to get to know her I watched that movie, basically from the directors perspective she was baby killer turned good by religion/magic. While entertaining and offers an alternative perspective and possibilities, it is still is a movie after all, subjected to Hollywood's embellishments.

Like any God or Goddess they will bestow powers and good fortune if you worship them and avoiding speaking ill. When a God or Goddess has an attitude with anyone, then perhaps reflect if you did something wrong or disrespectful to nature, their children (worshipers) or them.

She works pretty well with men who adore her. So not sure why anyone would think otherwise.
Movie is just movie. I'm facing reality and just wanted to know how others experience.

ImageImage
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Samsara wrote:She works pretty well with men who adore her. So not sure why anyone would think otherwise.
That's what I was thinking. But then there are listings who mentioned that, so quite confused as she doesn't seem to mind:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Drake
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Don't know yet.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sausage
My magical/paranormal name...: Don't know.
Zodiac:

It's like Noc said, Immortals are both deep and complex, they have many different aspect. Which aspect you connect to depends on how you see them.
For example, most people know Aphrodite as a Goddess of love, beauty, ect. but I'm more familiar with her duality. So when I connected to her, what I found wasn't a beautiful woman who enjoyed sex but one who saw deeply into people, put them through trials, and pushed them to grow, ect.

Fully understanding anything, not just Immortals, takes a lot of time and effort. And even with people, normal, everyday, average people that you meet in life, chances are you will never really know them. You could spend every day of your life with someone for 20 years and you still wouldn't know them fully.
When it comes to the meta, we're dealing with beings that are far more complex then the average person, and most of us lack the necessary perception or insight to really know these beings. And even if we could interact with them as we do with people on the physical, there is still so much more to them by comparison. I mean just consider how long they've lived, how much they've seen, how much they know.

I honestly can not understand why people have so much certainty in matters like this, or where it comes from. Most of us can't even figure out our own lives.

Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

Drake wrote:Fully understanding anything, not just Immortals, takes a lot of time and effort. And even with people, normal, everyday, average people that you meet in life, chances are you will never really know them. You could spend every day of your life with someone for 20 years and you still wouldn't know them fully.
When it comes to the meta, we're dealing with beings that are far more complex then the average person, and most of us lack the necessary perception or insight to really know these beings. And even if we could interact with them as we do with people on the physical, there is still so much more to them by comparison. I mean just consider how long they've lived, how much they've seen, how much they know.
I couldn't agree more.

Angel Marie
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 16
Spelled Number: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire and Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

dragynraken wrote:
Pisces-32 wrote:I tried to connect with Lilith through meditation. Result, wierd waves of colors and then it formed an eye. I don't know if that was my imagination.

[emoji53]

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Lilith dint visit you but good try, just don't give up.
I always encourage people who are confident in their abilities, but without wanting to offend you, no one can say if a person established a connection or not. I have a very close bond with Goddess Lilith, I am wed to one of her children, and have had her in my life for a few years now. Establishing my connection with her was a gradual process which also began through meditation, I felt and saw only what I was ready for at the time until it was time. Some of us were born with gifts and were blessed to be in an environment where we could further develop them at a young age, and others are developing them as they have newly discovered them or are trying to.

On another note, Goddess Lilith does not hate men, to the contrary. She is the Divine "advocate" of equality of the sexes. Those who say otherwise are what I call extremist feminists. To her, life is sacred, sexuality is sacred and she also happens to be very motherly, protective, and loving. The fact that she is dark and no bulls**t excuse my language does not take away the many qualities that she holds. If you wish to connect with her, set your intention, meditate on her, make room for her, and in time, she will come to you.

"Love is what we are born with. Fear is what we learn. The spiritual journey is the unlearning of fear and prejudices and the acceptance of love back in our hearts. Love is the essential reality and our purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in ourselves and others, is the meaning of life. Meaning does not lie in things. Meaning lies in us."
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Angel Marie wrote:
dragynraken wrote:
Pisces-32 wrote:I tried to connect with Lilith through meditation. Result, wierd waves of colors and then it formed an eye. I don't know if that was my imagination.

[emoji53]

I always encourage people who are confident in their abilities, but without wanting to offend you, no one can say if a person established a connection or not. I have a very close bond with Goddess Lilith, I am wed to one of her children, and have had her in my life for a few years now. Establishing my connection with her was a gradual process which also began through meditation, I felt and saw only what I was ready for at the time until it was time. Some of us were born with gifts and were blessed to be in an environment where we could further develop them at a young age, and others are developing them as they have newly discovered them or are trying to.

On another note, Goddess Lilith does not hate men, to the contrary. She is the Divine "advocate" of equality of the sexes. Those who say otherwise are what I call extremist feminists. To her, life is sacred, sexuality is sacred and she also happens to be very motherly, protective, and loving. The fact that she is dark and no bulls**t excuse my language does not take away the many qualities that she holds. If you wish to connect with her, set your intention, meditate on her, make room for her, and in time, she will come to you.
I'll keep trying, and I've been doing this for 3 years and I kept wondering about an incident that happened long ago if she really did came to me before.

Out of my curiosity, I think she refuses to meet with me cuz I'm a Roman Catholic and Christian-related religions have cursed at Lilith in a long time. In fact, I used to do that to her. Then I realized that I've been doing the wrong things. So I throw in the sorry letters and messages into the unknown, hoping she could it.

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Angel Marie wrote:
dragynraken wrote:

[emoji53]

1tu 1tu 1tu I love what you say

ImageImage

Return to “Immortals”