Purekitsune
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kitsune
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ok so since I'm a new member I used that "buy a spell or spirit for 1 cent" and I already have a spirit companion and I want to spend a lot of time with him before I buy any others and so I decided to buy one of the spells. And my package came today and I'd just like some clarification with the things I got.

So I got the actual stone attached to a paper with the description of the spell and what class and tier it is. Everything seems fine with that but I'm just confused with the Connecting Stone and the pouch/bag that came with the spell?

How do I use the connecting stone? Do I have to use it when I'm doing the spell? Is the connecting stone used only solely for that spell I bought or can I use it for other things too? Also I'm sure the bag I got is a charging bag so how often do I need to charge the spell? And would the connection stone need to be charged as well?

Also the spell I got is the Astral Realm one^^

and if any of my questions have already been answered I apologize and please point me towards the right thread!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Hello:)

For connecting stone for spell
You can hold the stone while working with your enchanted piece, put it in the Charging Box with your enchanted vessels, use it during meditation or while you are casting a spell its related to, or just keep it in your home to help amplify the connection & usage of spells related.
It is usually used to connect with the spells for certain purpose, so yours might be for Realms. You can see it in the listing:)
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/product.p ... uctid=5789

For charging bag, maybe this thread can help
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 68&t=17751

Good luck:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required
Zodiac:

I'm just wondering . If I continue to say have the same spell done a few times say Dynamic for instance , would that spell become even stronger ? And has anyone done this, I'm starting to see results with some of my stuff but I'm going to go all out now with the strongest spells and attunements .
Thanks [emoji276] Hekhare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
On my mobile and not sure where to start a new topic , apologies [emoji276]

Ive Had Many Spirits Companions
They Come And Go 8*8
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I remember one of my HD replies said that getting more than 1 bindings of the same spell wouldn't increase its strength or effectiveness.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Hekhare
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Spiritual Mediumship
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Im just me No magickal name required