INFINITE POWER OF THE IMMORTALS

Vortex
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0

Had this for a while, meditated with it some times, but never got much out of it so far. Its probably just me so far I guess.

However, tonight out of the blue (didn't pay much attention to it the last few weeks), I had a strange dream about it. I had the orb and it had grown up to the proportions of an inflatable beach ball. It also was the same weight and felt like indeed it had been inflated. It felt soft, rubbery and full of air, but something more solid at the bottom. Someone commented on it and I was examining it, wondering what this was all about.

I forgot the dream, until just now as I looked at the orb (it stands on a small pedestal next to my monitor), the dream rushed in again.

Not sure what to make of this?

AURA SHAMAN REDSTONE
CH #1 fan
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 300
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them

I just picked up my Immortal orb on Monday. It is pretty cool. So far I get a friendly easy going vibe from the orb.
I do see alot of faces smiling back at me. I am honored to own this. I shall keep you updated on my progress.

Thankyou for another wonderful item :thumbup:

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I picked up one of these during the brief seconds it was available. I just happened to check my email while I was in the middle of deciding everything I was going to buy and BAM! there it was back in stock. Just couldn't pass it up. I'm very curious to see how it feels since I already have strong relationships with a few of the immortals in it. That could be why I was lucky enough to get one. They're probably going to do everything they can to mask their energy in the maelstrom and plan to make fun of me if I can't isolate their energy in less than 5 seconds. lol If nothing else it takes care of a lot of the immortal bindings I wanted to get sooner or later.

For people who have this, have you used it to contact humans who have become immortal? I'd be curious to know who you've contacted since the description just says it's all of them without a specific list.

Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte

If anyone who has this looks at this post, is Divie Yü-hwang shang-ti bound in this piece? He's an obscure Chinese human who gained immortality by being a sorcerer and legendary gambler. Since he is most known for gamblers asking for his help as a superstitious practice I wasn't sure if he would be considered important enough to be included. He's right up there with Crowley in the personality department so he could reasonably be omitted for safety reasons too. I'm curious since it seems like he'd be a fun guy to be around.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 21
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Nebs Angel Watchers
If I could be anything, I would be...: Goddess
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

First if they are immortals they can't be bound. I believe it serves as a portal. If you have the portal I suppose you can meet anyone you want. I haven't got that much activity out of it so I don't know for sure. Once in a while I get some cool air.

I guess if you had a purpose it would be of better use. Until then it's there. Maybe it is doing something in the background and I am just not aware.

"Man is what he sees in other people."
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte

It does serve as a portal of sorts. When you try doing too many things at once you make stupid typos like that. Based on the description for it the "energy" or "essence" of each immortal is put into it, so it's a portal in the sense that you will get just about the best connection you can get to each immortal with his essence in the orb. It's not a portal in the sense a lot of people think of them, where you say "take me to x" to a spirit bound in the vessel and then you get a direct audience with whoever you're trying to contact.

Suga, is your psychic awareness relatively weak? With that much immortal energy in one place it should be borderline impossible not to notice. I would expect overwhelming vertigo if you hadn't been exposed to immortals before due to the sheer number of immortals present, assuming all of their energies are always at full blast. They might sense that would happen and could be slowly opening up to not overwhelm you like that. If you fell to floor and started having seizures by being it would scare the hell out of anyone you live with. If you feel it's time for a stronger bond you should ask them.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Suga, is your psychic awareness relatively weak?
That's a matter of perspective. You can read through my post and determine if my experiences matches yours. Some I can feel a lot others not so much.

Samsara
sanctified
sanctified

Last night I decided to sleep with this on my pillow. I usually point the object so it connects with my third eye. OK it has some energy. It felt like enery waves were reaching out to touch me and then creating mild shocks. So I had to move it to the other room. Pretty cool.

crone maatkaere
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 2638
Spelled Number: 847
Your favorite spirit to work with: immortals
If I could be anything, I would be...: vampire
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raven Greywolf
Zodiac:

i have wanted one of these tools since i first saw the listing and have read each experience with thorough enjoyment. please keep sharing experiences to those lucky enough to have received one! thanks and take care! arsine :thumbup: :wave: :hug:

witch, wa, da, specialty in egyptian, celt, asian, hindu magick
trained conjurer
cupping healer
reiki grand master and elven shaman

By the moon we sport and play. With the night begins our day...Thomas Ravenscroft
Live simply, Love generously, Care deeply, Speak kindly....me
Ē\ tā\n ē\ epì tâs - "Either [with] it [your shield], or on it"...Spartan Mothers to their sons
Mau Emerald Nile
Zarathustra
neophyte
neophyte

I just got this and words do not describe the experience. The power I could feel through the taped box exceeds direct skin contact with the vessels housing many of my spirits. I felt an overwhelming surge of immortal energy that pressed down on my head and shoulders as soon as I held it. It quickly spread through me. I've had direct contact with many immortals one-on-one and never experienced anything like this. Maybe a delicious sense of vertigo spiraling naturally through a fourth dimensional sea of tranqility and life begins to describe it. I put it down about 5 minutes ago and I'm still swimming in a sense of euphoria. I am overwhelmed by a sense of pure power and peace. It had already exceeded my expectations, which were extremely high to begin with. You could add zeros to the price and it would still be worth penny if you could afford it.

I was able to quickly isolate 3 immortals I'm already close to and a fourth I felt drawn to but never met before. Somehow perfect order exists within this chaotic sea of energies. It doesn't seem like it should be possible, but yet I've felt it.

Suga, take your time with it and grow into this piece. When they said this is something you will have with you and grow into throughout your entire life it is not an exaggeration. Somehow I know that I have not even begun to experience its true power. Thanks to your experience it's also safe to say it can determine how much you can handle without driving you insane from the overflow on energy. Otherwise I would have advised extreme caution in owning this piece for fear that the instant rush of energy could kill someone or destroy your sanity if you weren't ready for it. Owning this piece is still a responsibility, but one that you can grow into if it calls out to you. I'm not sure if it's something for everyone, but if you are drawn to it there is probably a reason.

It's a life changing experience, to say the least.

Return to “Immortals”