Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

cool... yeah it seems like a really wild item - basically like a big ball of magick power.

I do have some Immortal bindings - got the 20 Immortals piece at one point as a massive free gift. I also have some intense relationships with Immortal types who I bind myself. One of these blurs the lines between Immortal/Demon/Djinn - it will be interesting to see how he reacts to this too :) Really interesting...

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Yes now that would be interesting!!! You will have to post and let us know how that does go!!!!!

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal (greek)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel

Hi all,

interesting indeed to read here. That makes me even more wanting it to be here with me now ::bop::

@adelphia: I had a Look onto this Piece with the 20 Immortals but the most of them included in there I already had a Binding to so I did not get it. And I will always look at which Freebees they have cus I always love them and try to get them.

All the Best
Timelady
:immortal: :phoenix: :angel: :faery: :genie: ::gargoyle:: ::dragons:: ::ch::

Adopted by a german male Nixie!

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

My spiritual Heart belongs to Zeus!
-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Na'rayah Earth wrote:Even though I currently have two Immortals - Elpis and Achelois, I don't feel a connection yet.

I think my time with my Immortals will come, just not at this point yet ;) I don't feel ready to work with them right now.

The concept of this tool, Infinite Power of the Immortals, is FANTASTIC though!
Don't worry, when the time comes you will know. I had just one immortal binding from the summer sale and I hadn't managed to connect much and then I saw the immortal orb in the shop during Christmas and I just knew I HAD to get it. I had seen it tens of times in the shop and I thought I'd never want something like that but then BUM! It hit me that it's the one binding that I just had to have.
Zeus and Poseidon have come to me many times lately and I'm thinking of adding a binding of them to my triumvirate in the future. I'm wondering if this will enhance my connection with them. I also would like to see the affects the immortal master services will have in my ability to work with this orb.
Adelphia I'm glad you're back and I hope you'll post experiences when you receive your orb!

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

Hi arianna,

I have Bindings for Poseidon & Zeus, actualy Poseidon was my first Immortal I got and straight from the Beginning I felt strong Energy coming from his spirited Stone. I have now a Mastervessel so I have included nearly all Bindings into it and have also a Connecting Stone for both of them.

I am very sorry if I am now a bit to bold or forward I dont want to offend anyone here but both of them came for me to have a short sexual Act with me. I did not visualy see them tho but the Sensations I felt was above all else I ever felt before, not even my Boyfriend could do that. And Zeus said to me via automatic Writing that what he gave was only 10% of his Strength and that I could not take 100%. Poseidon only came to me last Night and it was not that long as with Zeus and he said his Brother would be angry about that.

So I am looking forward to experience how the Orb will work as I have heard it is a good Investion and I had asked Magnolia before as I was not sure of it and she said she recommends it. So trusting her I ordered it on the Eastersale and I saw just today that it is again out of Stock so it must be in Demand so to say.

All the Best
Timelady

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

-arianna-
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

These are really nice experiences with them TimeLady! I don't have such a relationship with them at all. I can't speak about my experiences with Zeus as when I tried to write something about them I couldn't post for some reason so I guess he doesn't want me to share, but I can say that Poseidon has offered to become my father and he's really caring! I didn't try to connect with them, they just appeared to me by themselves. I was intending to start working with some other Immortals but these two appeared offering insight and help so of course I was glad to respond and accept them in my life! I don't have a binding of them, my only connection to them is through the immortal orb.

Think you've seen it all? Think again. Outside those doors, we might see anything. We could find new worlds, terrifying monsters, impossible things. And if you come with me... nothing will ever be the same again!

Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

I am realy happy for you arianna, and a bit jealours too as I have never seen them or had any Experiences like you had/have so I am realy happy for you on one Site cus when others are happy I am too. But on the other my Familliyspirit makes me wanting this too so please dont be offended it is just like I am it has been with our Familliy for Ages like "I want it and that now". I know it does not apply here and so I have to force myself keeping me under Control :) Speaking of Control, Magnolia said Hades is a dominant and dark one, maybe that is why I want him, I need that sometimes :oops:

As said I hope my Connection and Contacts will go better with the Orb as it was much Money even after the 50% of the Sale and my 50% Eterna, as I am unemployed here in Germany sadly.

All the best
Timelady

Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Hi guys - hey arianna! ::wave:: so you got this binding over Christmas? awesome! It`s interesting the relationship you have with Zeus where he said he would be your father. It`s funny because mine tells me he is my grandfather.

Timelady they really seem to love your energy. I bet you were a high priestess of one of these gods in ancient times. Please continue to share, I appreciate your openness and your desire. The gods can be highly sexual. :sly:

*edited for pg-13 rating

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

adelphia wrote:Hi guys - hey arianna! ::wave:: so you got this binding over Christmas? awesome! It`s interesting the relationship you have with Zeus where he said he would be your father. It`s funny because mine tells me he is my grandfather.

Timelady they really seem to love your energy. I bet you were a high priestess of one of these gods in ancient times. Please continue to share, I appreciate your openness and your desire. The gods can be highly sexual. :sly:

*edited for pg-13 rating
If only I would know if I were, as I keep having Dreams where I bring them offerings and the Soldiers of Argos trying to stop me. In one Instance I nearly got my Throat cut in front of the King from his second in Command when Hades came for me and took me away and before Zeus & Poseidon so that I could live there in Safety and they did not wait long with, you know what. If only there would be a way to find out about what you said. I only know of the Goddess Hecate in my Bloodline.

All the Best
Timelady
:immortal: :phoenix: :faery: :angel: :genie: ::gargoyle:: ::dragons:: ::ch::

Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

Hi all,

my Orb is now on the Way to me and I am looking forward to work with it. I hope my Impatience does not get in the Way as most of my Attempts are going to waste because I want Things to soon and like now. I hope the Connection with my Immortals, specialy Zeus, Poseidon & Hades will become better through the Orb and that some Instructions are included for me as I am still a Beginner.

Here is one for Adelphia: two Nights ago I wanted my Nymphos to come all over me and I did experience a great sexual Satisfaction but it turned out that I felt at one Stage that it was not the Nymphos so I asked via automatic PC writing who was it and behold it was the two Gods Zeus :heart: & Hades who gave that awesome sexual Act. Wow both together that is unusual but I was so greatful for them doing it. Looking forward to work with the Orb.

All the best
Timelady
:immortal: :phoenix: :angel: :faery: :genie: ::leprechaun:: ::gargoyle:: ::dragons:: ::ch::

Return to “Immortals”