venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hm, so here's one for experiences with this orb-

I had several vivid dreams in the span of 14 hours that I had slept. These days I feel like I've been hit by the sleepy bug. No matter where I am, I can always fall asleep. Heck, I'm not even tired. But well, this morning I woke up from one or two vivid dreams that I remembered and thought - eh, what the heck? So I took out my immortal orb and started meditating with it. Minutes later I fell asleep and dreamed about being in this dark forest with the orb that I somehow knew to be the immortal orb itself. It was bigger than it was and was floating. It flew off and I followed after. Next thing I know I was at this clearing standing in front of this strange looking seal. Trying to recall what it looks like but I remember being told that I had to find my way back there by myself someday.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

Ooooh, that sounds cool, Ruby. I hope you will figure out the significance of this dream soon :thumbup:

Anna
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

still need to pay for mine...life without overtime... oh well , maybe next month

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

I just received mine today. Within a few hours I then received an intense omen in nature!! Something very unusual that I have never seen before. There were a few layers for interpretation! One and the most direct was relating to Anubis carrying the dead off to the underworld.

I love nature omens. I have been receiving signs in and through nature through my life and it is to the point where a nature omen is a waking entry into and communication from dreamworld.

I am looking forward to working with this piece and seeing how it develops, as from what I understand, the binding develops uniquely... Fascinating.

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Cheeky Devil
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 100
If I could be anything, I would be...: an angel
Zodiac:

That sounds awesome, Adelphia. It would be nice to hear more about your experiences with the orb. Keep us posted. ::wave::

Anna
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 62
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal (greek)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hi all,

I know it might be a bit out of Topic here but since it has to do with the Title: I have a Package on the Way in which that orb is and it is over 3 Weeks now and since I have been notified via a Member here that german Customs have new Rules in Place I though ok I give it another Week to reach. But now another Friend said it might got lost and I should speak to Magnolia about it to empty the Vessels so that it is not truely lost. I dont want to do that because then I got to wait another Month plus shippingtime and I cant do that as I am already going crazy. I dont want to think what can happen to the Parcel : 1.) Held at german Customs and some Items not allowed into Country, 2.) Items drilled open to see what is in there (as seen at australien & UK Customs), 3.) Parcel got lost on the Way. ::badday::

All the Best
Timelady

Adopted by a german male Nixie!

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

My spiritual Heart belongs to Zeus!
Adelphia
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 66
Spelled Number: 666
My magical/paranormal name...: Adelphia D. Blood

Anna wrote:That sounds awesome, Adelphia. It would be nice to hear more about your experiences with the orb. Keep us posted. ::wave::
Thanks Anna. On my second day with this binding, was the day I took photos of a vessel I had bound, and in the photo we discovered the Eye of Horus. Very exciting, that was!

I posted the photo on the forum here - http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 77&t=35393

I sleep with it under my pillow as often as possible. One morning I woke up and took it out and another piece I had - 'Not Exactly Lazarus' and whoa - it really amplified my experience of its healing energies.

It was like, it unlocked the magickal to where I could access new layers and experience it as it was meant to be experienced.

Then I notice also it led me to experience this with another item - the Aeon orb. I have it in WA with orgone energies and human feeding energy for myself and a few others for spirits and entities. So this morning after having really tuned into the energies from the Aeon orb on a deeper level for the past few days, I had been getting a premonition and an urge to purchase another one, an Aeon orb with DA feeding energies for human, immortal and djinn. The premonition was that when the order arrives it will be a really good one. In that order I put the Ash's Alliance reading...

To summarize so far in my few short days with this piece, I have had a very strange omen in nature, a photo of spirit energies that formed the Eye of Horus, the activation of some of my magickals on a whole new level, and the draw to certain complementary items, complete with premonition of how it would feel to receive them. Definitely only scratching the surface here. I notice it definitely enhances paranormal energies.

I think it was Zarathustra that said, earlier in the thread... this is the one that rules them all. haha... "my precious."

"You can call me 'little sunshine'."-Crowley

Adelphia D. Blood
Sorcerer, Psychic Investigator
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

After realy a long Wait I finally got my Order yesterday. It had a Note from german Customs saing sorry that they had to held it for a Week but with new Rules in Place there were thougher Checks. All was in and also the Orb. Now I did not know if I had to meditate with it or not so I did sit before the Altars of Poseidon & Zeus, lit the Candles and took the Orb into my Hands. It was strange as it felt like vibrating and electric together. After a few Minutes I did put it back into the little Bag it came in (little Zipperbag like you need at Airports) and took it to Bed with me were I did put it out again and next to my Cushion. I did hold it one last Time to ask it to help me with Astraltravel but somehow it did not work. I am not worried since I only had it for a few Hours and I think with longer Time comes more Help. If anyone has any Hints & Tips on this please feel free to tell me I am, like they say in Germany, all Ears.

All the Best
Timelady :immortal: :phoenix: :angel: :faery: :genie: ::leprechaun:: ::gargoyle:: ::dragons:: ::uni:: ::ch::

HUMBLE SERVENT OF: Poseidon,Hypherion,Hera,Achelois,Hestia,Shinx,Enki,Nephtys,Bia,Ares, Zeus,the Valkyries,Merlin, Hecate,Arachne,Demeter,Aphrodite,Astrea,Athena,Horus,Tyr,Thor,Hades,Apollo,Hypnos,Asclepius, Calypso,Hebe,Iris, Hephaestus,Morpheus

starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
Zodiac:

I have had mine for awhile now and I have been taking it everywhere I go, even to work!!!!!

I had to get use to the energy coming from this orb, and all the voices I heard with it!!!! :lol: Yes I heard voices :silly: and no I am not insane yet, I don't think!!!! :silly: :lol:

However I have noticed how things are working out for the better for me, getting some good help with the migraines(haven't had a headache in the past two weeks), my son doing good with what he went through with his surgery, and maybe getting my old job back, which means more money!!!!

It is all the little things that have been adding up to an even better connection to all my spirits and the immortals I have around here!!!!

This item is just plain amazing and wonderful!!!! It takes time and I feel I will never know it completely in my lifetime, however my kids may get to know it when I pass from here and enjoy it's affects and what it can do!!!!

I am so glad I was able to get it!!!! Also thanks to CH for having such an amazing item like this!!!!

starfire ::dragons:: :kistune:

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Timelady31
neophyte
neophyte

So you suggest taking it with me were ever I go? No Problem for me that is since I am already carrying two Connectingstones (for Zeus & Poseidon) with me. When I get the one for Hades I will take this with me also since Zeus, Poseidon & Hades are the main Gods in greek Mythology so I heared (not to mention they are Brothers too). I will keep the Orb in a little Organzabag tho so that it is not scratched. Maybe it helps me meditating when I am finding Time to do so. Also I hope the Airportsecurity will not take it off me or should I better put it into my Case for the Duration of the Flight if that is ok? Just want to make sure they dont take it off me cus they might think it is a Bomb or so.

All the Best
Timelady

Return to “Immortals”