INFINITE POWER OF THE IMMORTALS

AdriannaBurch
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

I have this on layaway too. Hoping to get it and the rest of my order paid off by the beginning of next month :) Can't wait to work with this piece. I was instantly drawn to it. Maybe that's because I like copper. Who knows.

You do not have a soul.
You are a soul.
You have a body.
Lord Validus
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 6
If I could be anything, I would be...: My future self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Meliora Validus
Zodiac:

I wonder what draws some of us so much to this piece? Though I also wonder, are we choosing the orb? Or is the orb choosing us? If the latter and not the former, I wonder what particular reasons the orb, or those who's powers lay inside it, would have for choosing it's owner?

Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

any of the immortals can use this to reach out to us.... even some we have not heard of... i keep it at the head of my (and Huffettes) bed so that most of the time when i am sleeping it is within reach... I have gone to sleep and woke up with it in my hand along with the objects i work with during my sleep

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
starfire
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 125
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragons
If I could be anything, I would be...: dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote:any of the immortals can use this to reach out to us.... even some we have not heard of... i keep it at the head of my (and Huffettes) bed so that most of the time when i am sleeping it is within reach... I have gone to sleep and woke up with it in my hand along with the objects i work with during my sleep
I LOVE power of the immortals orb and I do sleep with mine!!!! It is my pillowcase, and it has showed up in my hand from time to time!!!! That orb and my orb from Huff, are very active orbs, they are always showing up from where I have put them!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

starfire ::dragons::

Keeper of many spirits, who I suspect are keeping me instead!!!

Keeper of Thor, my friend and protector
Kaliopia
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 68
Spelled Number: 280
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Kaliopia Amethyst Rayne
Zodiac:

I FINALLY got this orb in the mail the other day! No one has posted on here in a while, so I figured I would post my initial experiences with it!

Day 1: When my package arrived, it contained 3 envelops. The Immortal Orb was definitely the highlight so I wanted to open it first. I immediately just knew which one it was before I even opened it. It's the same size as my lazy orb, so about the size of a golf ball, but wow is it way heavier than I thought it was going to be!

As I held the orb for the first time, it felt like little electric shocks running through my fingers! My fingers also had a tingle to them while holding the orb too! I also got a bit nauseous while holding the orb, which isn't uncommon for me when theres a lot of energy.

Day 2: The dog got me up really early in the morning to be let out. When I'm up, I'm up, theres no going back to sleep, especially if I actually have to get up out of bed. So I decided to lay back down and meditate with the orb for a while since I was wide awake. As soon as I grabbed the orb I fell back asleep. This NEVER happens and I was quite surprised bc with the energy, I expected that it would keep me up, not help me sleep lol.

Day 3/4: I didn't have any time to meditate with this between days 1 and 3 so I decided to put this under my pillow and see how that goes. I very rarely remember my dreams, but I did have a dream that I remembered. I had an appointment yesterday with two different real estate agents to check out the house. In my dream a female real estate agent showed up to my house quite early while I was in the middle of sweeping the floors. I was quite irritated about this lol.

So, yesterday, the second agent was supposed to be here at 5:30. A little after 5 I decided to go ahead and start dinner. I had just turned the stove on and was just getting ready to put a couple tablespoons of olive oil in the pan when the door bell rang. She was 20 minutes early. I was quite irritated about this lol.

I haven't had prophetic dreams since my teens, early 20's, but when I did have them they were very similar to this. They were always close to what would happen, but not always exact. So a female agent did arrive much earlier than expected, and I was irritated about it, but she showed up while starting dinner, not sweeping the floor. I'm surprised it was even that close. Heck, I'm surprised I even remembered the dream lol.

I'm going to try to do some meditation with this orb and I'll try to update with more experiences as they happen!

NavyBaby
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 130
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Star Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Serena Celeste

I have one and the 20 immortals orb I have not put time into them though. :-(

Sent from my SM-T807T using Tapatalk

Jojo666
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mayan spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Bump! 1tu 1h 1d
The orb's currently at the local postie near my home and will be delivered on Monday after the weekend. Already got the queasy feeling today, but not from Indian curries (like the previous 2 reviews 1s ). Just had the Wazi Estate item for a group of Immortals arrive few days ago and meditation with them has been smooth, with a Chinese deity/Immortal I prayed to at the local temple appearing in my dreams last night. I currently have Odin, the 7 Japanese Immortals and portal to Lunar Immortals (all from CH), so will be interesting to see how the Orb fits in with all of them 1ey
It's been interesting to read all the experiences shared on this thread so far, and will share my experience once the orb arrives. <3
Does anyone have a newly arrived orb experience to share? 1s Would be lovely to hear from anyone who has worked with the orb for some time.

O! the one Life within us and abroad,
Which meets all motion and becomes its soul,
A light in sound, a sound-like power in light,
Rhythm in all thought, and joyance everywhere—
Methinks, it should have been impossible
Not to love all things in a world so filled;
Where the breeze warbles, and the mute still air
Is Music slumbering on her instrument.
Huffdamagicdragon
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1801
Spelled Number: 568
Your favorite spirit to work with: Lampades
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: DämonZerstörer

I used my UCBOAT to copy the orb to my wedding band. Since doing this, I have begun to sense their presence now and then. Especially when I have my Puzzle Key command vessel activated, even though I am not trying to command them. the command vessel seems to act as an attraction so they stay with me more than they would.

wayyy too many in my keep to count let alone list
mostly djinn and dragons though
Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

That's a good idea, Huff. I might do something like that myself, I like the idea of having the orb always with me.

Jojo666
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Mayan spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
Zodiac:

Huff, the Puzzle Key seems to really complement the Immortal orb, and the idea of copying it to your wedding band to have it with you constantly is a great idea! Thanks for sharing :-)
I had the Energy Point & Divination orb order bound as a ring vessel, and looking forward to how it works with the Immortal Orb.
Thanks again for sharing Huff!!
:-)

O! the one Life within us and abroad,
Which meets all motion and becomes its soul,
A light in sound, a sound-like power in light,
Rhythm in all thought, and joyance everywhere—
Methinks, it should have been impossible
Not to love all things in a world so filled;
Where the breeze warbles, and the mute still air
Is Music slumbering on her instrument.

Return to “Immortals”