You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 11
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Basil 🌿

For the last couple of months this item always pops up when I’m on ch. I finally decided that it’s a message or sign and purchased this item. I’m very excited to receive it and start working with it. I’ve always felt strong connection to Greek, Norse and Egyptian immortals. Anyone know if Goddess Circe is included in the Greek immortals?

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is Indistinguishable from magic”
Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:28 am Anyone know if Goddess Circe is included in the Greek immortals?
She is.
But even if they didn't work a specific immortal's power into the orb, you would have support to connect with any immortal.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here

Vipera aspis atra wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:27 am
Cultured Gentleman wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 2:28 am Anyone know if Goddess Circe is included in the Greek immortals?
She is.
But even if they didn't work a specific immortal's power into the orb, you would have support to connect with any immortal.
Thank you Vipera! I recently had a reading done for immortals who want to work with me and Goddess Circe came forward as did Odin. I honestly have no experience working with immortals. Is there any advice you might impart to me?

Arthur C Clarke

“The world is full of magic things, patiently waiting for our sense to get sharper”
W.C. Yeats
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

@Cultured Gentleman In case it's useful, I thought I'd say I've had some of the Greek Immortals, plus Odin and some Norse demigods, come through.

I didn't think I would use the Orb that way. It was a post by @Huffdamagicdragon that gave me a light bulb moment, after I'd gradually ramped up my connecting with the Orb. I began by holding it in quiet time again. Then I bridged the Orb (it had been a freebie quite a while ago and so wasn't bridged!). After I realised it wasn't just immortal/deific energies in the Orb but the deities/immortals themselves could also come through it, they began to seep through and make their presence known at times.

One of my spirit companions seemed quite keen to alert me to when that was ready to happen too.

That's thanks to Huff, by the way, so thank you @Huffdamagicdragon!

One thing I think I've gathered from CH articles is these things are so subtle, so a light touch approach may work best. It has for me. I haven't 'tried' with it.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Flash sale version no longer available now…😀 @Osean & @Cultured Gentleman and me probably bought the last 3 items that CH made. I do hope it will works well for the cheaper price. I wouldn’t otherwise able to afford it on a full price.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Vipera aspis atra
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Zodiac:

Cultured Gentleman wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 4:37 am

Thank you Vipera! I recently had a reading done for immortals who want to work with me and Goddess Circe came forward as did Odin. I honestly have no experience working with immortals. Is there any advice you might impart to me?
Just be respectful, allow them to guide you in what is or is not appropriate for your unique bonds with them by observing their behavior and how they want to work with you. Everyone has a different type of connection to the immortals, individually and as a whole - so don't absorb every other experience you read about them as a given for you.

Remember that they commonly interact with mortals, but it doesn't mean they totally understand our feelings or timelines etc. You could connect powerfully with one for a week and then for months barely have interaction - don't emphasize that too much to yourself, because they certainly won't tend to.

Circe and Odin are particularly powerful because they are adept in different forms of magic.. they probably want to come through to you for some reason to do with you and magic or you and divination, or you having some history with magic via bloodline or spirit - so be willing to learn/hear them out about that when the time comes even if you don't think you're interested in leading that sort of path. It won't look like you think it's going to look like, anyway, as again it's going to be unique to you vs. others who have a similar resonance but are destined for something entirely different.

They are beings of duality and will have you confront/reconcile your duality, to appreciate it on a divine level and make use of it divinely. That won't always be comfortable. Especially the two immortals you're pointing out, they are not the immortals you find on the lightest side. It doesn't mean they are unapproachable or won't be kind, but a path with them will reflect duality.

You will be easier able to connect with them if you're working on aligning with your 'higher self', and exposing yourself to astral energy on a regular basis - something that can generally be simplified with this Infinite Power binding you've purchased (if you bond with it properly) - so not much to think about there, for now.

"There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it."
—Oscar Wilde
Osean
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels
If I could be anything, I would be...: Unicorn
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Osean
Zodiac:

Mine is shipping out this week!! The freebie on best infusions for me reading that comes with the same orderis quite interesting as I’d of never picked any of the ones listed.

Cultured Gentleman
new here
new here

Thank you so much @Vipera aspis atra for your advice! I will definitely take it all to heart when I’m working with the Goddess Circe and Odin. I am excited to work with them and everything you said about duality makes so much sense to me. It has been what I have been drawn to when choosing spells and companions. Thank you again for taking the time! Blessings to you!!

Arthur C Clarke

W.C. Yeats
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

I wonder if Hekate is also has a channelled energy access to come through of this orb? The reason I am suddenly interested to know this, because I recived a Hell Kitti amongst my spells within my dark arts profile from Ash recently.

And during my search for knowledge, I end up finding this immortal in connection with my HellCat.
I am interested to know if anyone got into working with Hekate through the power of this orb?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

i dont have mine yet. you guys said greek, eypgitan, norse, does this include roman?

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Immortals”