venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Here it is again... in formal glory...( almost)!
I tried all my different jewellery, silver and gold polishing clothes over the weekend. And guess what! I find one more, after work today. The Gold's polishing cloth & it's worked on it. Brown stains disappeared and those two stubborn ones are faded into Cooper pink but unfortunately, still visible.

It needs a good 10 minutes rubbing at least. But I used it to bond with it. So I can do this each day, while I rub it I'll chat with my orb... to my Immortals. ;) I love beautiful things. And this thing... is absolutely stunning.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Here is something strange that I have noticed about those two ‘Stubborn Stains’ that I couldn’t polish out of my orb. Has anyone got this interesting phenomenon with theirs 🤔…happened…because, those two stains actually turned out to be two images.

Pretty relevant to myself and I think its like a signature type on it. I think it’s created by my energy or the Immortals energy gave me these images into this orb. I have been called before a ‘celestial witch’ and one of its images is like that flying type with a broomstick 🧹 but stars coming out in the end of the stick.

The other images is a maiden sitting side ways on stars with a long hair and she is wearing a dress, holding a bucket which has stars 🌟 flying out and above her hair and over to the sky.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

ASTER wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:47 am Here is something strange that I have noticed about those two ‘Stubborn Stains’ that I couldn’t polish out of my orb. Has anyone got this interesting phenomenon with theirs 🤔…happened…because, those two stains actually turned out to be two images.

Pretty relevant to myself and I think its like a signature type on it. I think it’s created by my energy or the Immortals energy gave me these images into this orb. I have been called before a ‘celestial witch’ and one of its images is like that flying type with a broomstick 🧹 but stars coming out in the end of the stick.

The other images is a maiden sitting side ways on stars with a long hair and she is wearing a dress, holding a bucket which has stars 🌟 flying out and above her hair and over to the sky.
Interesting... :)

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Huffdamagicdragon wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:06 pm I have told this on forum before but it could be repeated. If you have the CH Ultra Complex Bag Of All Tricks, use that to copy that orb onto a piece of jewelry that you wear all the time. Even if the Immortals vessel is bridged to you, that copy will intensify the feedback you are getting from the Immortals copper orb.
Thank you @Huffdamagicdragon. I've just done that after reading your post.

You must stay on the path. Do not leave it.
If you do, you'll never...
find it again.
No matter what may come, stay on...
the path! [Gandalf, in The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug]
ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Lewk wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:22 am
ASTER wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 7:47 am Here is something strange that I have noticed about those two ‘Stubborn Stains’ that I couldn’t polish out of my orb. Has anyone got this interesting phenomenon with theirs 🤔…happened…because, those two stains actually turned out to be two images.

long time ago, I had a turquoise ring. I absolutely loved that ring with its blue genuine stone. It was clear without speckle in it, but it had a small black dot in a corner. It was bearly visible. Then over the weeks, I have notised that the black dot took a shape and grew into an old lady sitting with her back to a tree. I still loved my darkened out, marked turquoise ring and I belived, I have had a wise old spirit in that ring....until one day this ring broken and lost. I was a young mother at the time with very little money. So it was a cheap little thing, but was my dearest treasure. I still remember that little ring with lovely mysterious memories.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Check it out @Lewk. Due to its high light reflection, it's very hard to do a decent picture of the image.
I have two small version in the picture trio, showing it from different angles. I wanted to catch the starts comin out of the bucket... 😁. Anyway, still you can have a bit of its view.
The other image on my orb is just impossible to catch on camera.
Lewk wrote: Tue Mar 21, 2023 11:22 am

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Immortals”