neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 15
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Changes daily
If I could be anything, I would be...: fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: It's a secret ;)

TrueGalacticPrince wrote:Okay so fun fact about my Chinese Fox spirit, in the description it says she's a beautiful white fox with brown eyes but I've had a dream of her looking quite different. She was human, thin, fair pale skin, long dark hair, Asian facial features, and her eyes were brown. I recognized her immediately because of her eyes and the way she carried herself. She was in a dream with two other of my spirits and she seemed very unfazed by anything going on. Honestly she looked like she couldn't care less on what was happening in the dream. She gave me the vibe of it's my life I made my bed so I should lye in it.
I love her to bits though, whenever I think of her I see that human version of her and she's always gorgeous.
My fox spirit appears as a fox mostly at night but also appears as a lady during the day. Both are beautiful! I guess I didn’t expect her to show up as much as she does in her fox form. Love both!

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

My Gregori Watcher has been described as looking quite boyish, but he appears to me much more rugged and masculine.

jinglestar
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Maybe spirits prefer to show their real face to their keeper but not others, even the summoner.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

jinglestar wrote:Maybe spirits prefer to show their real face to their keeper but not others, even the summoner.
That's not unheard of, actually.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

My gold dragon is said to have blue eyes but always appear to me with gold eyes. Not surprising, cause he has chameleon ability.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

My Spirit's tend to appear as how they're described for the most part, but they will occasionally change to play with my dreams. More than once I've seen a Spirit take the form of someone who looks completely different just to interact with me in a dream without ruining the "story", but they always give off a sense of familiarity and joy that I'm lucid enough to recognize. Some of them even like playing the "villian" roles just to see how I'll react. It's pretty fun. Like a dream version of guess who.

"Do what you can, when you can, and avoid the unnecessary."
- Muse
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

jinglestar wrote:Maybe spirits prefer to show their real face to their keeper but not others, even the summoner.
I don't know why it never occurred to me before, but that makes so much sense!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

This reminds me of my recent elemental dragon additions to my family - an earth, water and fire dragon. I already have an air elemental dragon and many times I see him in my mind similar to how he's described by CH's notes.

My new elemental dragons, though, presented in my mind's eye originally as beings composed of their element - the fire dragon was flames of different colors and shapes, the earth dragon was composed of earth, grass, roots, stones, and the water dragon was water and steam. The fire dragon showed me another form with red scales and yellow eyes.

When I received CH's notes the descriptions were only of scale and eye color. That's how I see them sometimes now - and, incidentally, the fire dragon's scale and eye color matched what I was shown.

The different descriptions, though, really confused me for a while. It had the effect of making me feel like my other perceptions were not accurate. Truthfully, I have learned that both are accurate, as odd as that sounds.

All I can say is yes, they might reveal their true selves to you and not the conjurer, and if you see them differently than they are described, and consistently so, trust that interpretation. Like my keep tells me all the time - trust yourself.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
ariadnesthread
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Ariadne Sapphire
Zodiac:

Well with both my orders I seem to get dream visitations from new spirits the day before their vessels ship. My Courtwind angel in my dream was muscular, with black shoulder length hair and green eyes with golden skin, my red dragon was red with very sparkledy blue eyes. The very next day I received my order notes describing my dragon as just how I dreamed her, but my angel they said had long white hair and blue eyes. Very confusing!

Courtwind Angel named D, a Red Dragon named M, a Chinese Fox Spirit named E and a Miro spirit
blezheng
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 44
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them!
If I could be anything, I would be...: super cute LOL
My magical/paranormal name...: Princess of Cuteness
Zodiac:

I am very much amazed by the manifestation of one of my star faery trio last night. One of them who manifests in blue violet hues manifested as a very tiny blue violet almost indigo-ish orb then transformed into a tall blue-violet man smiling at me then turned into a shadow. I saw that with my 2 eyeballs last night and I am so amazed because it is so beautiful!

All from CH: 9 Human Spirits (1 Lover,1 Past Life,1 Atlantean,3 Ancestors,1 Warlock,2 Witches) 10 Angels,1 Green Dragon,1 Kilin,1 Wraith,1 Volkh,1 Hellhound,1 Brownie,1 Drow,1Past Life High Elf, 1 Mononoke,1 Manananggal,6 Fae,1 Bannik,1 Einherjar,3 Prehistorics,4 Djinns,1 Abchanchu,1 Aitvaras,1 Gregori Watcher,1 Gorgon,1 Ulijju,1 Paniwi,1 Bucca,1 Harpy,1 Tikbalang,1 Gaki,1 Leprechaun,1 Muddled Blood Vampire,1 Aeryan,1 Catoblepas,1 Amanik-Geced, Many Immortals

Return to “Spirit Keeping”