Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Creepy Hollows is proud to be announcing we will be a full-scale "Green" company! We will be implementing this as of next week.

This page in the shop will be continually updated with any new information: http://shop.creepyhollows.com/pages.php?pageid=23

Ash & I are old school and we've been slow to be aligned with the digital opportunities available in the 21st century. However, after seeing how much impact just our community can make for the environment there wasn't any way to justify remaining with our old school ways.

We started exploring a digital movement after our November survey revealed many CH collectors & Keepers toss out the paperwork and large, plastic bags we put the paperwork and vessels in. Instead, they wanted a way to keep digital records of their instruction sheets and spirit information. After the second survey this year, the chat party, and the people who emailed or wrote into Helpdesk with their suggestions/ideas we knew it was imperative we make a full transition to being a digital company.

We use, on average, 34 reams of paper a month in just shipping the bindings. That's two trees! Two trees every month in just shipping; not including printing work orders and other paperwork that is necessary for day-to-day business.

We have put a great deal of time, thought, and money into this transition because we feel it will be well-worth the reward for the environment and making the information you need readily accessible and available to you all the time. You get to feel great about saving trees and you'll feel equally as great when you have all the CH information you need available to you 24/7.

For those of you who privacy is the chief concern you no longer have to worry! If someone opens your package it will simply look like vessels. No one at customs, neighbors, co-workers, friends, or anyone else who might open your package will know.

How do I know which vessel goes to which binding?

Great question! Now, all the information regarding your vessels and bindings are in the customer notes area of your order. If you log into the shop, click on “My Account”, and then click on the “Order History” tab you can find your order in this screen. Simply click on the order number for this shipment and in the “Customer Notes” area at the bottom you will find a full listing of all your vessels and which binding they belong to.

Your bindings will be labeled with a number and you will see which number corresponds to which vessel.

How do I get the information on my bindings?

- Intuitive Bindings: Any binding that works intuitively for you and does not require instructions all the information is in the listing in the shop.

- Prebound Spirits: Any prebound information was emailed to the email address on the order and moving forward any time you purchase a prebound binding the information on the spirit will be sent to you via a download link in your email confirmation.

- Bindings with Instructions: Any instruction sheets are also emailed to you right now and moving forward any time there is an instruction sheet for a binding you can find it in the <a href="https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/ ... dgebase</a> on our shop and you will receive it via a download link in your order confirmation email. There are only a few instruction sheets that will be emailed; this includes Third Party bindings.

How the implementation will work, and we are still keeping privacy in mind as well:

- Almost all instruction sheets are available 24/7 now in our Knowledgebase. No matter what you will have access to your information all the time and you will not have to wait for the Creepy Crew to get back to you.

- Everything will be accessible to you via download at time of purchase and/or our Knowledgebase, and some bindings will require emailed information which will go out the same time your package is shipped.

- In your package will be a white or black bag (for maintaining privacy), inside the bag will be small, ziploc bags with your individually packaged vessels. In the customer notes area of your order history you will find all the information typed out separately for each item. For example: #1=Third Eye Power=Agate Gemstone Pendant, #2=Bridging Stone=Citrine Polished

- You will already have access to the information regarding the bindings you ordered via download from your invoice, in the Knowledgebase, and/or via email because you will receive the email the same day your vessels ship.

- Information for prebounds will be given to you at time of purchase via download link in your invoice. This way you have immediate access to the information even when the listing is taken down.

- In order to be sure everyone can view their order history and have access to the information they need we have disabled the option to check out "anonymously". When someone checks out via "anonymous" you have no record of the order in your history and you cannot access any notes about what we've done. This will help eliminate confusion and make sure you have all the information you need.

- All downloadable files from the shop will be in .txt format. We did a sample poll amongst international and domestic customers about their operating systems, what kind of files can they open on their computer/phone/tablet, etc and we discovered in order to be sure EVERYONE can open the files a .txt format is best. It's not pretty, but one complaint about some of our already downloadable files is when we make them pretty with the colorful, CH background they want to print that way as well and it wastes color ink.

- You can use NABU for free to keep a digital catalog of all your bindings. We recommend with one of a kind vessels you right-click on the image and save it to your device, then you can upload it to NABU. You can cut and paste the description from the shop right into NABU as well.

Quick Links:

NABU: http://www.creepyhollows.com/vesselcatalog.html
Knowledgebase: https://shop.creepyhollows.com/support/knowledgebase/

You can read about other amazing changes with new vessels, Be Inspired listings, etc here:
http://www.creepyhollows.com/phpBB3/vie ... 24&t=61523

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Nalathni
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpies, Peluda
If I could be anything, I would be...: A telekinetic Peluda
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Sounds great!

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire." ~ George Carlin

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do!" ~ Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer to His Pupil
ImageImage
Nalathni
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 50
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Harpies, Peluda
If I could be anything, I would be...: A telekinetic Peluda
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Sounds great!

"If you love someone, set them free. If they come home, set them on fire." ~ George Carlin

"Either this wallpaper goes, or I do!" ~ Oscar Wilde, on his deathbed

"Though my soul may set in darkness, it will rise in perfect light. I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night." ~ Sarah Williams, The Old Astronomer to His Pupil
ImageImage
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 1500
Spelled Number: 2000

creepyhollows wrote:
- In your package will be a white or black bag (for maintaining privacy), inside the bag will be small, ziploc bags with your individually packaged vessels. In the customer notes area of your order history you will find all the information typed out separately for each item. For example: Third Eye Power=Agate Gemstone Pendant, Bridging Stone=Citrine Polished
Will the ziploc bags be labeled?
Will we also have info regarding the class and rating for each binding? I know right now some of the freebie items come with little to no info.

Also this sucks for those of us without working printers.. granted it saves trees for you guys.. but for those of us who like the printed info it means now we have to find a way (and ink and paper) to print everything out.

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
seirus86
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Now improve the shopsystem (nope CDN is not performance its redundance) and everyone is happy :D

Remove this account, thanks!! (no joke @ admins)
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

CatLoafCreations wrote:
creepyhollows wrote:
- In your package will be a white or black bag (for maintaining privacy), inside the bag will be small, ziploc bags with your individually packaged vessels. In the customer notes area of your order history you will find all the information typed out separately for each item. For example: Third Eye Power=Agate Gemstone Pendant, Bridging Stone=Citrine Polished
Will we also have info regarding the class and rating for each binding? I know right now some of the freebie items come with little to no info.

Also this sucks for those of us without working printers.. granted it saves trees for you guys.. but for those of us who like the printed info it means now we have to find a way (and ink and paper) to print everything out.
Recommendation for printing:

Go and make a membership in your nearby city library and use their computers with their printer (If they have one).

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte

creepyhollows wrote:Creepy Hollows is proud to be announcing we will be a full-scale "Green" company! We will be implementing this as of next week.

- Information for prebounds will be given to you at time of purchase via download link in your invoice. This way you have immediate access to the information even when the listing is taken down.
Where will I find info for prebounds that I already ordered but haven't been shipped?
The listings are long gone, but due to a few special items on those orders they are taking longer than expected. If you are implementing the new procedures this week.. I'm wondering if prebound info will be available for the ones in question or not.

Some people are like slinkies. They serve no useful purpose what so ever; but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs

I do not feed Trolls. I never seem to have a spare goat on hand when I cross a bridge; and I never like to waste a good goat on an annoying Troll. Ignoring them is such a wonderful option.

We tend to take life and the Internet too seriously. Don't allow others to tear you down or ruin your day. You live for YOU... NOT for them.
CatLoafCreations
neophyte
neophyte

Pisces-32 wrote: Recommendation for printing:

Go and make a membership in your nearby city library and use their computers with their printer (If they have one).

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
So your idea is for me to drive into town (I live way out in the country) and waste gas, plus time, every time I need something printed?.. seriously?.. not to mention they monitor EVERYTHING you do at our little library (and it costs extra for printing.. plus they check every item printed).. And since I live out in the country and am not a city resident I would have to pay for a membership...
buying a top of the line printer would be cheaper (hell.. the cost of library membership is more than the cost of a printer)
nope.. not gonna work for this cowgirl

Shifa
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: Espada
My magical/paranormal name...: Despair Kitten

Tbh I was more concerned about all the plastic I was throwing away.
Granted I support the digital method (as I started a thread about it).
But yeah I thought the plastic shipping bag and plastic bags were excessive. (I do save the ziploc bags though, those are useful.) There are ways to ship and pack using recycled/recyclable cardboard and paper, and biodegradable peanuts. I horde shipping materials myself for recycling.

It was my hope though that people with digital-only orders could cut down on shipments.
Now we get our information faster, which is a plus!

I'm looking forward to the Knowledgebase articles and such.
I got a pendant recently called "The Passion & Power of the Fire Element" and there was no paperwork with it. There are currently no listings so I don't remember the info! I hated to bother the HD though, figuring the article would be added eventually (or another listing).

Oh how does this change affect Spirit Biographies?

At any rate, the hard work is appreciated!

I see. So this is it. It lies here within this palm. The heart.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

All the information will be located in your customer notes for which vessel goes to which binding. Then all the information regarding the bindings on your order (freebie or not) will be in the Knowledgebase. There are only a handful of special items or Third Party bindings that will require emailed paperwork.
We did consider that, but it was weighed against the number of people who said they don't save the papers because they type everything into their computer/tablet, and/or the people who said they have mountains of paperwork and they would prefer everything be digital.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

Return to “Messages & Updates”