Winged Werewolves of Lars

Which legends thrill you? Make you wonder? Shaped your beliefs? We'd love to know!
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Okay peeps, I love this short tale and I thought that I should share it in case no one else knows about it.

The legend goes that one day, a man named Lars was bitten by a werewolf in ancient times and refused to become a monstrous beast that killed man. He went to the Celtic Goddess Morrighan to beg not to become evil. Morrighan fell deeply in love with this werewolf, but told him she could do nothing about his werewolf state. However, she could grant him werewolf wings, which would make him become a beast that slayed evil mortals. You know, murderers, rapists, cutthroat, etc. Lars excepted the blessing, and stayed with Morrighan for many years. Their relationship flourished, and they had children of their own. They became the great race of winged werewolves that many villagers sought after when their villages were attacked. These werewolves were known for their love for humans and righteous acts. There are rumors today of sightings all around the world.

If I were a winged werewolf that would be so hardcore! Okay peeps, that's all I got.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

An amazing legend. Thank you for sharing, LadyWolf:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

Love the tale! WereWolves are ALL blessings, but if you want one of the winged variety...there used to be a rather colorful fellow on BOTP. 1s
http://www.bestparanormalsellers.com/se ... inged+wolf
He is listed as a Winged wolf technically, but he gives off the WW vibe to me.

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

So where does this legend originate from? What country, what time, etc. It sounds interesting.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

I believe that it originated from Ireland somewhere, as some Irish tales depict werewolves, or wolf like creatures (wulvers, werewolves of ossory) as beasts who help out humanity and as kind hearted beings. As for the date, I'm not for sure. Probably took place back in the days of old magick. I have tried researching this story for some time, yet I have no results.

Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*

Return to “Folklore & Legends”