Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 6
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Hello

I have a question about iron/steel.
I got two faeries from different sellers before I knew CH.
The seller of the water fae said that she dislikes iron and I should keep her away from it.
But the seller of my moonlight fae (whos description kinda sounds like a star fae from CH) said she has no problem with iron, the is ironwire used for her vessel.

So my question would be, do only certain races of fae dislike iron?
If yes, what races?
I have a ton of iron in my apartment and i want to get many faeries, eventually.

Second question, I read a bit about Black Forest Fae. Are those fae from the black forest in germany??

Aaaaand all good things are three, so:
Has anyone recommendations for books or websites about faerie magic? I'm highly interested in it and would like to try to work with it. But its hard to find something good.

Thank you in advance

PS:
I'm pretty impressed how easily communication is here and how nice everyone is. I used to be registered at a german paranormal forum, but those guys have been far differen, just arrogant jerks, who thought everything thats slightly different from what the admin said can never be true. Really ignorant.
You guys and girls are way nicer :clap:

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Mmm can only say: yes, different subraces might have different likes and dislikes.
Iron, I'm not sure, at least in the encyclopedia, troll and deerfolk don't seem to like it either.

Hopefully others with more experience in fae can share as well:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Faery”