Unusual Pets?

We love fur babies around here! Share your pics & stories!
Lionox
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Aww, happy belated birthday to him!

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I wanna be called a good bird by that good bird... 1h

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
tizmo
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 70
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Draeyes
Zodiac:

He is gorgeous! Is belching an African Grey thing? LOL my uncle's does that too! He also swears a ton (the parrot, not my uncle lol) because my cousin is always swearing around him.

I would love to get a cockatoo. I've had lots of birds in my life, small ones though. Several parakeets and finches, a few cockatiels, a bourkes keet, 2 lovebirds and a parrotlet but I've always wanted a large-ish parrot. Maybe I can now that I'm an adult and don't have to listen to my parents ;)

I'll probably have to wait a while, we are overloaded on pets right now (see my sig for a pic); 5 dogs (3 are small so surely they only count as one? lol), a pig and a lizard (a molly uromastyx).

ImageImageImage
SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

No, it's something he learned. I'm not sure how he made this correlation, but he believes that humans belch as a means of communicating hunger so when he wants us to share food with him, he belches. Other times, he belches because someone else belched first. XD

Spirit Family
1 Loch Ness, 2 Werewolves, 1 Duojna, 1 Gregori Watcher, 4 Hellhounds, 1 Pegasus, 1 Cwn Annwn, 1 Amarok, 2 Cerberuses, 3 Einherjars, 1 Draugr, 1 Sanguine Vampire, 1 Grim Reaper, 1 T-Rex, 1 Fenrir, 1 Viking Warrior, 1 Wolf Servitor, 1 Mermaid/Vampire Hybrid, 1 Human Assassin, 1 Cu Sith, 1 Okami, 2 Character Bindings, 1 Bone Dragon, 1 Ghostie Alpha, 1 Incubus, 1 Succubus, 1 Wraith
Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I know that in the States they are far more usual, but here in Belgium, it isn't so usual. With the new Alien species EU law it would be even very unusual in Europe to own those pets in the future, as EU wants to bannish them... makes me think twice about staying in the EU. 2an

I have two adorable Siberian Chipmunks. My female agouti-coloured, Vixie and male cinnamon-coloured, Poelie. I did never think I would own those pets, as they aren't well known in Belgium, but in the end they are the best pets I would ever wish for ^^ I never had any pets before that hide nuts in the curtains, in my sweater pockets, under my blankets, even in my pillows. Next thing I'll do is watch Alvin and the Chipmunks with them and learn them do dance. My Vixie is already active enough to do some dancing while I'm singing XD

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Larkspur
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 14
My magical/paranormal name...: Larkspur
Zodiac:

I get told all the times that it's really weird but I have a Red Tail Boa Constrictor that's about 4 years old and a Nile Monitor that's just a few months old.

Despite both still being small they'll get huge and I love it. My Boa will get up to 10 feet long and my Monitor anywhere between 5-9 feet long depending on gender and just growth.

CapallUisce
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kelpie or Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Kelpie or Púca
My magical/paranormal name...: Anastasius
Zodiac:

I used to have seahorses, gerbils, guppies, and a garter snake. (almost all of my "small animals" lived 2-3 times their natural lifespan, which I'm very proud of and is what makes even the more common ones "unusual".)

I currently have a Shiba Inu, six cats (though I'm only going to be keeping Momma and the runt; he looks like a miniature version of the cat-sidhe my grandmother Keeps, while his siblings look more like small bobcats in terms of tabby dark-brownish-gray coats and *huge* paws), and two Quarter Horses (dunalino colt, highly rare in my area, and a black mare with heterochromia - one blue eye and one brown eye).

I'm planning on getting another horse(s), a cremello QH colt and/or a red roan filly, and several ball pythons soon (my mom said the only way she would ever visit me after I get the snakes is if she was allowed to knit them sweaters and hats...)

Bhardin78
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 50
Your favorite spirit to work with: Unsure at this momen
If I could be anything, I would be...: Pegasus or unicorn
Zodiac:

I've been having issues making my mind up between a Artic Fox or a Lavender or Smoke Skunk. Have horses, donkeys, cat, dog and Sugar Gliders.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Bhardin78 wrote:I've been having issues making my mind up between a Artic Fox or a Lavender or Smoke Skunk. Have horses, donkeys, cat, dog and Sugar Gliders.
Aww, skunks are adorable!

Antares80
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: White Arts
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:
Bhardin78 wrote:I've been having issues making my mind up between a Artic Fox or a Lavender or Smoke Skunk. Have horses, donkeys, cat, dog and Sugar Gliders.
Aww, skunks are adorable!
I had a skunk. Highly recommend them for patient people that do their research :)
Lost my poor sweet doggy and Spike this year. Now it's just me, 2 horses, a fox familiar and baby boobrie

A Boobrie, 3 Courtwind Angels and a WA familiar have joined me, all from Magnolia and CH <3

0x.

Return to “Paws, Claws, Feathers, Furries & Fins”