Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Electronic game thinking and existing can only be a self-created thought form or a created thoiught form by someone else or some other people......Frankly, I find it boring and on low-level powers at best. Too bad you don't or won't read the Vedas and especially their early "Spinouts". You are next to a great truth, but are not in it. That is what I know from experience.. But I wish you well, anyway.

Caiyros
EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen media wrote:Electronic game thinking and existing can only be a self-created thought form or a created thoiught form by someone else or some other people......Frankly, I find it boring and on low-level powers at best. Too bad you don't or won't read the Vedas and especially their early "Spinouts". You are next to a great truth, but are not in it. That is what I know from experience.. But I wish you well, anyway.

Caiyros
One possible question might be: when one does read the Vedas, which part of them is connected to which part of this thread?:)
"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Phew, lot to answer, will do the best I can to answer. Forgive me if I start to ramble, my mind is a wee fuzzy.
"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
darklordmidnight wrote:I have had to deal with wars, usually amongst my more lusty Lords and Ladies, but some have been absolutely brutal.
Loyalty is part of it, respect, fear, love, those can all play a part in it as well.
I can imagine just how brutal it could be. I mean, almost anything can be created as a servitor. I assume you probably go all out in the creation of any of your military servitor types. So once you give them those incredible weapons and skills, it's not that hard for them to cause a bloodbath if they wanted to.
In that case, I put two incredibly hostile and invasive species together, knowing full well what would happen. May seem cruel, but the fittest and most adaptive species earned their right to be there.
"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote: So in other words, if one were to get a Personal Realm and attempt to establish some kind of order, it would be best to have Alpha Lords who are in charge of everything? That way you can minimize rebellions? Also, are Alphas also loyal to you, or only Alpha Lords? Thanks for the answers! :)
Hey, Truth. Please be aware any alphas you independently purchase directly from DLM will be loyal to you. (because the keeper is inserted above an Alpha Lord/Lady in DLM servitor chain of command.)

The Alphas and planet realm that come with an Alpha Lord/Lady, however, are loyal to the Alpha Lord. Though the point is technically moot as the Alpha Lord/Lady is loyal to you. lol It's a small distinction really, but a distinction none the less.

Granted, if you were to get a personal realm and pairs of mated alphas. The children of the bound Alphas would not be loyal to you per se. Though, this would be sort of like if your best friend had a kid. They wouldn't be related to you, but would think of you as "uncle" Truth, lol
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote: This explanation is also very useful! Thank you! Although, I think that Kelis' explanation is needed too, since it has things that aren't covered by that analogy. Lol, how do you know so much about Alphas? I went through the Alpha Q & A and the different posts here and you almost always know the answer to peoples' questions. It's cool how much you're able to piece together without being Kelis.
Yep, I'm aware my explanations are a little broad in scope which is why I withheld it this time until DLM explained. Oh, yes some of it is just me piecing things together. Some is from me emailing him questions in private. lol

My issue is I'm a terribly slow typer. Hunt and peck go! xD
I guess it's more likely that a child of two Alphas would be more rebellious then. Especially because if you don't have the proper government and social structures in place, it can kinda destroy their lives in a sense. Sure you don't have to worry about the same things we have to worry about here, since scarcity isn't much of an issue. But you'd need the proper government system and way of dealing with things in order to make everyone happy and to make sure everyone has good mental health.
This is true, however, not every Alpha has human level intelligence, as mentioned, the pack mentality (or herd, pard, group) is strong in many species, animal level intelligence or greater.

So Burn...Burn...Burn
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote:
darklordmidnight wrote:I have had to deal with wars, usually amongst my more lusty Lords and Ladies, but some have been absolutely brutal.
Loyalty is part of it, respect, fear, love, those can all play a part in it as well.
I could see squabbles between Alpha Lords/Ladies being quite insane. What about Alpha Lords/Ladies and normal Alphas?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Truth is referring to rebellion between classes, not in rank fighting.
I was kinda referring to rebellion as a whole. Although I would say that the most likely would probably be those who are fighting against authority. So Alphas to Alpha Lords/Ladies. But I was even considering fighting going on inside of each class as well.

I have a random thought about this. Couldn't rebellions be prevented by telling Alphas and Alpha Lords/Ladies (with the exception of those born from two Alpha parents) that killing another Alpha would be seen as a disloyalty to you? To rephrase that in a way that sounds less Biblical, can't you explain to them the importance of every Alpha in that Realm to you, and explain that they are all there for a reason? Therefore, they are basically your family and killing another Alpha would be akin to killing one of your family members? I mean, I assume that since Alphas are loyal to you, they wouldn't want to kill your family. So, wouldn't that kinda override the desire for them to kill other Alphas, if you frame it to them like that? Lol that sounds very Biblical, and I know because that's the way that Catholics basically teach killing being a "sin" (although they replace "family" with "property"). As someone who tries to be a pacifist, I hope you get where I'm coming from in asking that question. Plus, I bet if you asked Kelis, he would consider every Alpha in The Alphaverse to be his family. So it's not that crazy of a question to ask.
It could, however, with natural born Alphas, it would defeat the purpose of free will. In many ways, the conflicts and darker aspects help those of a more positive bent to grow stronger, to form laws, to self govern. Each Alpha is like family to me, and I care for them all. That is why I made it so they can continue spiritually. unless they choose to, they never truly die.

So Burn...Burn...Burn
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:Mmm that makes me curious about one thing. Because it is possible that a pplanet is inhabited by more than one Alpha Lord/Lady, can a wild alpha, the offspring of male and female alphas, be an Alpha Lord/Lady?
How about the offspring of an Alpha Lord/Lady with an alpha?
And how about from an Alpha Lord and an Alpha Lady?
It is not outside the realm of possibility that one could rise to power. However it would take a while.

So Burn...Burn...Burn
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:I must point out though, this is on a world with multiple Lords, which is why I offer 1 world per Lord when I offer them in the store.
What if the person gave them designated positions/titles, like you did with The Six? Would that decrease their desire to rebel? I mean, if they each had their own area of control given to them by their "Keeper" (not a big fan of that term tbh), they still get to exercise their authority in that particular area. And if they are loyal to their "Keeper", they probably wouldn't want to overthrow other Alphas or Alpha Lords/Ladies, since they would understand that you gave them their position. Have you ever had any issues with The Six trying to overthrow each other? And when it comes to Alpha Lords/Ladies, do you have a similar system set up, where you give them authority over a certain thing/area? Or do they just kinda do whatever they want?
That is a good way to look at it, and would help immensely, for a while. However, that would be like asking an ambitious person who was assigned the title of peon if they are satisfied with it. At first, maybe, but it is in the nature of beings to get stronger, to progress.

So Burn...Burn...Burn
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

shadowdust wrote:1lt
darklordmidnight wrote:I have seen it happen a couple times, in one of the cases, the lord was merciful and simply overpowered them, showed his dominance and let them go back to their lives. The other time was on a Hive World (Xenomorph + Zerg) And the Queen Annihilated the opposition. Needless to say, the Hive World is Xeno Dominated now.
So this queen is literally queen mother?

Dang I want to go there Hive World if I can astral travel
While Hive World can be visited, it is prohibited to interact, as the inhabitants are not like the Hives I offer in the shop. The Hive World Hives are true to their natures and the Queen Mothers bow only to me and the Goddess. (They are basically quarantined.)

So Burn...Burn...Burn
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen media wrote:Electronic game thinking and existing can only be a self-created thought form or a created thoiught form by someone else or some other people......Frankly, I find it boring and on low-level powers at best. Too bad you don't or won't read the Vedas and especially their early "Spinouts". You are next to a great truth, but are not in it. That is what I know from experience.. But I wish you well, anyway.

Caiyros
The Teacher, despite all his/her learning, must one day become the student. Cant remember where I heard that, however it has proven true. When I first started the Alphaverse, I Micro Managed everything, and made it so all was equal, there were no predator, no prey. After a short while, I noticed, there was no growth. No need for it, everything was as they needed. That was not the reason for the experiment. So I changed the nature of things. No longer did Wolf lay with Lamb, no longer was food provided. Once I let the predators be predators, and the prey be prey, they began to change, to adapt. The predators became more adept hunters, or became scavengers. The prey adapted defensive measures to counter the Predators.
Those who would be civilized, started to grow and develop as well. Learning to farm land, to use tools. To hunt, to gather, to work together.
I am learning more by watching them grow and evolve, and though each life lost hurts me dearly, it is the only way they can grow. And so I accept that, and I bring the spirits of those lost into my keep.

So Burn...Burn...Burn

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”