Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:
darklordmidnight wrote:I must point out though, this is on a world with multiple Lords, which is why I offer 1 world per Lord when I offer them in the store.
. Have you ever had any issues with The Six trying to overthrow each other? And when it comes to Alpha Lords/Ladies, do you have a similar system set up, where you give them authority over a certain thing/area? Or do they just kinda do whatever they want?
The Six do have their squabbles, as do all siblings. However, when it comes to their duties, all differences are put aside. I strongly believe in the Gibb Slap if they do something stupid.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Caiyros Arlen media wrote:Electronic game thinking and existing can only be a self-created thought form or a created thoiught form by someone else or some other people......Frankly, I find it boring and on low-level powers at best. Too bad you don't or won't read the Vedas and especially their early "Spinouts". You are next to a great truth, but are not in it. That is what I know from experience.. But I wish you well, anyway.

Caiyros
One possible question might be: when one does read the Vedas, which part of them is connected to which part of this thread?:)
Its a good question. What you are dealing with is a portion of a particular existing thing. I grant that information can be complex or put out of order, and people like ourselves as we do "clean up information that is mangled here and there, create more free occult and mystical powers. It would take me too long to post something here about it, BUT, the system will be in 2 volumes that I am finishing after some years of research in my Frankenstein Labs (LOL - making fun of myself a little)). They will be out before end of June: 2 separate volumes entitled Cosmoori and Hermaphrodite-Nyx, and the concepts are very radical, but not especially unpleasant. But please understand that my ideas about all this are NOT unfriendly. As an aside, I think computer games are lower astral and are connected to a portion of the qlipphoth, but not all of it.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:
Ravechaosknight wrote:
darklordmidnight wrote:I have had to deal with wars, usually amongst my more lusty Lords and Ladies, but some have been absolutely brutal.
Loyalty is part of it, respect, fear, love, those can all play a part in it as well.
I could see squabbles between Alpha Lords/Ladies being quite insane. What about Alpha Lords/Ladies and normal Alphas?

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think Truth is referring to rebellion between classes, not in rank fighting.
I was kinda referring to rebellion as a whole. Although I would say that the most likely would probably be those who are fighting against authority. So Alphas to Alpha Lords/Ladies. But I was even considering fighting going on inside of each class as well.

I have a random thought about this. Couldn't rebellions be prevented by telling Alphas and Alpha Lords/Ladies (with the exception of those born from two Alpha parents) that killing another Alpha would be seen as a disloyalty to you? To rephrase that in a way that sounds less Biblical, can't you explain to them the importance of every Alpha in that Realm to you, and explain that they are all there for a reason? Therefore, they are basically your family and killing another Alpha would be akin to killing one of your family members? I mean, I assume that since Alphas are loyal to you, they wouldn't want to kill your family. So, wouldn't that kinda override the desire for them to kill other Alphas, if you frame it to them like that? Lol that sounds very Biblical, and I know because that's the way that Catholics basically teach killing being a "sin" (although they replace "family" with "property"). As someone who tries to be a pacifist, I hope you get where I'm coming from in asking that question. Plus, I bet if you asked Kelis, he would consider every Alpha in The Alphaverse to be his family. So it's not that crazy of a question to ask.
It could, however, with natural born Alphas, it would defeat the purpose of free will. In many ways, the conflicts and darker aspects help those of a more positive bent to grow stronger, to form laws, to self govern. Each Alpha is like family to me, and I care for them all. That is why I made it so they can continue spiritually. unless they choose to, they never truly die.
I thought natural born Alphas aren't required to be loyal to their "Keeper" though, but probably would, because they would still view them as family? Unless you mean ones that you created when you use the words "natural born?" If they aren't required to be loyal, they can decide to follow that line of thought or not. It would also depend on how exactly you word it to them. You can tell them what I wrote in that comment, but then say "you're free to do whatever you want, just keep that in mind." That way, they don't necessarily feel obligated to not kill other Alphas, but probably wouldn't anyways, because of empathy. Even then, this is just one area of life. It's not like saying to them "stealing from another Alpha is like stealing from me" etc. There are still many areas in life they would be able to make decisions in. So it's not like they can't make other choices, even if they felt obligated to follow that particular rule. Also, I'm actually a Determinist. "Free Will" means the ability to make choices without it being part of necessity or fate. You can't have outside influence because then that choice would be the result of necessity. Except, in Humans we know that brain waves affect how we interact, plus the numerous other arguments you can find in favour of Determinism. With Alphas, it's a slightly different but similar concept. You can use many of the same arguments that you find with Humans, but it's almost like x1000 for Alphas. Mainly because, in the case of ones that are created from you, we have direct knowledge that they were created with a particular personality. Even if they can change that personality and grow/evolve, because they rely on their given personality to do so, they are being influenced by something outside of themselves. That's not "Free Will." I actually believe that what I just wrote also works with Humans, but since we don't have 100% about how personalities are formed in the first place, it doesn't appear as strongly as with Alphas. Point being, "Free Will" is not the same as choice. Choice is a decision. Even in a Deterministic world, you can still have choice. It's just that the choice is naturally embedded into you instead. Kinda hard concept to grasp lol. But going back to Alphas and murder, it really depends on how you frame it to them. :)

Edit: Also, it's not like saying you're gonna kick them out if they do something either. Now...that would be pretty dictatorial. So they can still make choices.
Last edited by TheTruthIsTheWay11 on Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

I am going to tackle this once my head clears up, but I would like to continue along this path.
I feel like Papi trying to study the rules of conduct....(Imagine lots of smoke pouring from ears.)

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
TheTruthIsTheWay11
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 31
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:I am going to tackle this once my head clears up, but I would like to continue along this path.
I feel like Papi trying to study the rules of conduct....(Imagine lots of smoke pouring from ears.)
Haha, I don't know the reference (sorry). Also, I quickly added something to the bottom, and a smiley face. Because I didn't want to seem angry (lots of people think I'm angry if I post a long reply).

I stepped into your world
I kicked you in the mind
And I'm the only witness to
The nature of my crime
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen media wrote:Its a good question. What you are dealing with is a portion of a particular existing thing. I grant that information can be complex or put out of order, and people like ourselves as we do "clean up information that is mangled here and there, create more free occult and mystical powers. It would take me too long to post something here about it,
Exactly, with the thousands of hymns from the Catur Vedas plus their successors/derivatives, consisting various themes and many Hindu deities, it would take years for someone who is unfamiliar with these scriptures and busy with daily life activities to find certain chapters, hymns, or implied meanings which are related to this Alphaverse.

I know there are sections about the creation of the universe, can't remember whether it's in Rig Veda or Yajur Veda. I wonder if this is what you meant? Something about the Creator created three divisions:
1. Controlling entities
2. Controlled entities
3. Forms of matter
These could be associated with the Demi-Gods/-Godesses & Alpha Lords/Ladies, Alphas & Betas, and other material forms in the Alphaverse, with DLM as its Creator. There are more specifics in this topic as well, e.g. elements etc., but my books are back home so can't check them.
Caiyros Arlen media wrote:BUT, the system will be in 2 volumes that I am finishing after some years of research in my Frankenstein Labs (LOL - making fun of myself a little)). They will be out before end of June: 2 separate volumes entitled Cosmoori and Hermaphrodite-Nyx, and the concepts are very radical, but not especially unpleasant. But please understand that my ideas about all this are NOT unfriendly.
I'm also waiting for the Voynich translation:)
Caiyros Arlen media wrote:As an aside, I think computer games are lower astral and are connected to a portion of the qlipphoth, but not all of it.
There are two thoughts for me in this. First, I found that there are possibilities that the deities of the old influenced today's knowledge media, including novel, movies, video games, etc. One example is Hercules, having been "reincarnated" in the form of novel, comic book, TV shows, movies, and video games, with differences in the story/myth ranging from slightly to vastly. His character and image are also varied, from scruffy & beefy to clean & handsome, from oafish to wise. They might do this in order to not be forgotten, like for example, the Arabic pantheon; no one knows about the myth of Nuha, Ruda, and Atarsamain in this pantheon. So I think you might hit some points, the incarnation found in the computer game might be a derivation from the older one, thus "lower". It might even be a parallel existence, thus having its own version of Qliphoth or other cosmological systems.

Next, actually there are adult-oriented video games depending on what they enjoy. For those interested in spirituality, there are games combining ancient philosophies with the today's gaming technology, such as "Deepak Chopra's Leela". For those interested in the story, there are many with in-game lores comparable to Cthulhu mythos and Tolkien's mythopoeia, such as "Dark Souls". There are also games which intrigue the players to think philosophically, such as "Metal Gear Solid". These games can actually become real-time simulation for active learning instead of passive like reading books, assuming the players are open to learn and not only playing for fun:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote: The Teacher, despite all his/her learning, must one day become the student. Cant remember where I heard that, however it has proven true. When I first started the Alphaverse, I Micro Managed everything, and made it so all was equal, there were no predator, no prey. After a short while, I noticed, there was no growth. No need for it, everything was as they needed. That was not the reason for the experiment. So I changed the nature of things. No longer did Wolf lay with Lamb, no longer was food provided. Once I let the predators be predators, and the prey be prey, they began to change, to adapt. The predators became more adept hunters, or became scavengers. The prey adapted defensive measures to counter the Predators.
Those who would be civilized, started to grow and develop as well. Learning to farm land, to use tools. To hunt, to gather, to work together.
I am learning more by watching them grow and evolve, and though each life lost hurts me dearly, it is the only way they can grow. And so I accept that, and I bring the spirits of those lost into my keep.
This might be a hard decisive action, and I applaud you for it:)
If I were you, I might not be able to do it:I

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:I am going to tackle this once my head clears up, but I would like to continue along this path.
Haha, I don't know the reference (sorry). Also, I quickly added something to the bottom, and a smiley face. Because I didn't want to seem angry (lots of people think I'm angry if I post a long reply).
The Papi story here is like when someone read or is taught a very complex subject, and his/her head is smoking due to the heat from the brain activity. It was quite a funny part of the Monster Musume story:D

I have the same problem with you, that's why I was told to use emoticon at the ends of sentences sometimes:/

Dragonoake
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 19
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black dragon
Zodiac:

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:I thought natural born Alphas aren't required to be loyal to their "Keeper" though, but probably would, because they would still view them as family?
My understanding is that it's a lot like following your parent's religion: Most will, but not all

Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

Inanna wrote:This really makes one think, how can we be sure we are not descendents of thoughtforms in an universe created in someone's head too lol
That's not exactly right, what is discussed here are thought forms and astral behaviours.

According to certain Vedas and ancillary texts to the Vedas. There is One Huge Answer within a name Cosmoora, meditate upon it, you won't be hurt or scared, but ultimately, if you do, about 3 days or so after you have "GOTTEN IT" you will be amazed.

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”