The Alphaverse

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen media wrote: According to certain Vedas and ancillary texts to the Vedas. There is One Huge Answer within a name Cosmoora, meditate upon it, you won't be hurt or scared, but ultimately, if you do, about 3 days or so after you have "GOTTEN IT" you will be amazed.
Mmmh.
Can't remember the name "Cosmoora" in any Vedas I read.before. Maybe it has different name in English or Sanskrit? One that's related to beginning of universe and the place of it (some sort of womb)?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Caiyros Arlen media wrote:
Inanna wrote:This really makes one think, how can we be sure we are not descendents of thoughtforms in an universe created in someone's head too lol
That's not exactly right, what is discussed here are thought forms and astral behaviours.

According to certain Vedas and ancillary texts to the Vedas. There is One Huge Answer within a name Cosmoora, meditate upon it, you won't be hurt or scared, but ultimately, if you do, about 3 days or so after you have "GOTTEN IT" you will be amazed.

Caiyros
A bit different than thoughtforms, they do inhabit their own realm, have lifecycles, biological drives, emotions, instincts, and more. It is all explained throughout the thread.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

Aprophis wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:I have a question. You are all talking about the progeny of Alpha Lords and Ladies. I am pretty sure My Alpha Lord is CREATING new servitors, as opposed to breeding them. No hanky nor panky involved, just some technical skills. Is the ability to create a servitor included in the programming of all Alphas? Or do the little boogers just KNOW and start creating? CAN they breed like an entity does? I am kinda curious. Mine did NOT get any upgrade....so where did the info on how to make servitors come from> Observation? 1h
Nope, they learn how to create servitors, either through observation or through trial and error. And alphas can breed with each other, yes.
Here's a question. (As I make my way through a very long thread, lol.)

I have two pairs of Draco-Gryphs, who will mature in June, give or take, at 18 months of age. They would like to have eggs.

When they do, are their offspring to be considered "wild"? Will they tend to want to hang around here and form a flight of Draco-Gryph Alphas when they're mature? Will they be inclined to disperse back to the Alphaverse? What are the tendencies for the offspring of Alphas who have a keeper?

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:
Aprophis wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:I have a question. You are all talking about the progeny of Alpha Lords and Ladies. I am pretty sure My Alpha Lord is CREATING new servitors, as opposed to breeding them. No hanky nor panky involved, just some technical skills. Is the ability to create a servitor included in the programming of all Alphas? Or do the little boogers just KNOW and start creating? CAN they breed like an entity does? I am kinda curious. Mine did NOT get any upgrade....so where did the info on how to make servitors come from> Observation? 1h
Nope, they learn how to create servitors, either through observation or through trial and error. And alphas can breed with each other, yes.
Here's a question. (As I make my way through a very long thread, lol.)

I have two pairs of Draco-Gryphs, who will mature in June, give or take, at 18 months of age. They would like to have eggs.

When they do, are their offspring to be considered "wild"? Will they tend to want to hang around here and form a flight of Draco-Gryph Alphas when they're mature? Will they be inclined to disperse back to the Alphaverse? What are the tendencies for the offspring of Alphas who have a keeper?
Well, keep in mind. The Alpha babies you get from DLM mature at a different rate than babies born from alpha parents.(Likely 18 months is much faster than natural Draco-Gryphs). Once the natural babies are considered mature they can choose to be bound to you, stick around as unbounds, or go off on their own.

Last I heard, if they choose to be bound to you the parents can take care of the binding.

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Pretty much, though chances are good they will stick around.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

There is no such thing as a construct.other than using this concept as a quick form to remember moving images as stasis.
There is such a thing as an Endless Now

A small quote translated by Moulee (co-author) and I in our current work of:
1. Find the source for the desire for Voynich to write his well-known manuscript. (Done)
2. Working on the decryption. We believe we have discovered the key. (In Works)
3. There will be 3 books on this entire subject: (# 1 finished, #2 Outlined, #3 Outlining).
1. The Cosmos
2. The Duad that Creates
3. The Voynich Mystery.

Moulee and I also believe that our world right now, is about to go whirling into a New Form of Knowlede-ing (yes a made-up world) and that is has already started.....it is very much like a dance, or like meeting intereting things and people as we stroll down boulevards.

Best Wishes,
Caiyros Arlen & Moulee de Salm-Salm

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Well, if my continued line of study has anything to do with it, new and interesting people and things will indeed be seen. (not yet there, but getting closer.)

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Ashino Tsume roshi
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Galactic Executive
My super power would be...: X-Ray Vision
My magical/paranormal name...: Durga Suta Putra
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:Well, if my continued line of study has anything to do with it, new and interesting people and things will indeed be seen. (not yet there, but getting closer.)

Well, I wish you well, on that...

Caiyros

EarthGalactics online....
Leautremontmars Virtual Mall
Occult Metaphysical
Children of the Night Lugoss
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I can just envision a kick-butt flock of dracogryphs, or flight if that's what they prefer, being built over time. That'd be one heck of an addition to the Protection Team... even if they stay on as unbounds, if they make our home, their home, I fully expect they'd defend their territory against all adversaries.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oh indeed they will. They are awesome!

So Burn...Burn...Burn

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”