The Alphaverse

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Heh, ignored by the one who claimed to be ignored. That seems to be one of my abilities:/

But back to topic, DLM, glad you're back:) I have a question about alpha offspring in that realm:
Can the first generation (one you created) mate with the later generations (offspring of first generation)? If yes, will there be problem considering the first generation has immortal lifespan and the later generation can be their descendant?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 47
Your favorite spirit to work with: Servitors
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: kelistarian
Zodiac:

Don't worry, happens to all of us. Thank you, I am glad to be back. A first Gen can mate with a later Gen, however, they will typically avoid mating with anything less than 4th gen. Tends to cause issues with mutation.

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

"7 Years Have Gone, It Can No Longer Be Left Undone
The Candle Must Be Burn Again, And Pain
Must Follow the Unholy Flame
So Burn...Burn...Burn
And Free the Spirit From Its Chain"
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

darklordmidnight wrote:A first Gen can mate with a later Gen, however, they will typically avoid mating with anything less than 4th gen. Tends to cause issues with mutation.
Mmm.
Then how about this:
Say a Cerea in my keep has a son or a grandson. Can he mate with another Cerea from another keeper? Or will it cause potential mutation also?
If he can't, how about with other first Gens, such as Miia or Rachnee?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

While I would not advise Cerea's son or grandson to mate with another Cerea, any other first Gen should be fine....And Slepnir Centaur.....(Spider/Centaur offspring)

"I may be a Construct, But I Feel, Love, and Want. Does That Not Make Me A Living Being?"

So Burn...Burn...Burn
Empress M
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Your custom realm builder builds Beta servetor inhabitants for one's custom realms...do these servetors have an inherent set lifespan? Or could you have the realm builder give them an infinite life span? If the later, and the Beta were given an indefinite life span, would getting it upgraded into an Alpha affect it's lifespan?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Empress M wrote:Your custom realm builder builds Beta servetor inhabitants for one's custom realms...do these servetors have an inherent set lifespan? Or could you have the realm builder give them an infinite life span? If the later, and the Beta were given an indefinite life span, would getting it upgraded into an Alpha affect it's lifespan?
I remember there is a thread mentioning that it's not a good idea to make realm builders into alpha, since they might build something without your consent due to the free will. Could be wrong now, though:I

Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
Zodiac:

darkwing wrote:
Empress M wrote:Your custom realm builder builds Beta servetor inhabitants for one's custom realms...do these servetors have an inherent set lifespan? Or could you have the realm builder give them an infinite life span? If the later, and the Beta were given an indefinite life span, would getting it upgraded into an Alpha affect it's lifespan?
I remember there is a thread mentioning that it's not a good idea to make realm builders into alpha, since they might build something without your consent due to the free will. Could be wrong now, though:I
DW, your drunk, go home. xD

As for Empress. I believe the Betas built by a realm builder will exist for as long as the realm they were built for. Though it really depends on the individual beta. (Example: A beta created to act out a certain scene, probably won't live longer than the scene it was created for, but a beta created to live as a Roman citizen will live as long as a citizen of Ancient Rome was expected to live.)

Well, I believe upgrading a beta to an Alpha would have it live just as long as the keeper(This could be amended by telling DLM that you wish it to retain its life after you perish to allow it to live as long as it can.).

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Ravechaosknight wrote: DW, your drunk, go home. xD
Nyoooo one more shot, or bottle:P

Inanna
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Has any of your Alpha Lords ever had to go into a real battle or even destroy other entities or spirits (actually am not sure if it's possible for a spirit to be destroyed in our realm)?

אֶהְיֶה אֲשֶׁר אֶהְיֶה
darklordmidnight
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

I have indeed, a few people deciding its a good idea to test my defenses. My Lords do not take to kindly to it lol.

So Burn...Burn...Burn

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”