Bansa: Portrait of a rarity.

Resources and links to information on various creatures.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

My devil-eater is finally on the way. I am gonna love bonding with him. The surprise was the rare spirit I got with him! A tiny fluorescent spirit that could fit in the palm of your hand. She is utterly amazing. She channels spiritual energy to me, and can enter dreams to teach lessons and give information. Her energy is calm/peaceful, and she dwelled on the spiritual plane but visited many other places. She works with ALL beings, and can help with communication with other animals. I tried that with my friend's cat. LOL! He got spooked and kept looking around for whatever was speaking to him! She has enhanced my dreams. I have had daydreams and visions, too. I just love to work with her!! Wow! Here is her info:

"Age: 1,554 years
Description:
Race of Spiritual Realm beings who, in life, were small, fluorescent entities who could enter dreams and give messages to others. They worked, not only with the human race, but animals, on this planet, in addition to countless billions of entities on their own Realm. They are akin to what we call psychic, but they are beyond that, they help you identify with yourself on a level that you do not immediately recognize because it’s beyond you. The more they grace you with their presence in your dreams, the more you come to understand your part within the Universe as a whole. They are gentle, passive entities who are helpful. M. is a feminine energy, welcoming, fascinating, outgoing, eager to help, will guide you in understanding your dreams & visions for greater prosperity in life."

My connections with my spirits have all improved. I connect with love and respect and patience! She helped me connect with Z., my human warlock who is in a doll styled for one of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. I found out he died from the Black Plague and that was why he chose to be Pestilence. She is helping me get my doll ready for my spirit daughter, Cari. She is with me, actually IN and connected to my mind. ALL of my associations are stronger. My Vampyres are connecting like crazy! Such an amazing spirit!! She is an extreme rarity...less than 25 ever in keep. She is changing my world view for the better. So gentle and a great teacher! M, I just love you and I am glad you are here on our plane working your magick! GREAT choice of spirit, Ash and Mags!! (Hope it is okay to give out this info. :5 )

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.

Return to “Creature Information”