Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

So, M. came in the mail yesterday. Wow! Ooo! He is HUGE. I was expecting a little devil-head with rhinestones, and I got a HUGE thing that is bound to catch attention if I wear it. I mean, a little old lady wearing a gigantic devil-head ring? Covered in rhinestones? *laughs delightedly* Well, I LOVE him! And I decided that I was not gonna let anyone tell what was appropriate for me to wear on my own time. Someone took a LOT of effort just to set the stones on this guy and he is gorgeous and catches the light. He was created very thoughtfully, with a rounded ring that, despite his size, is surprisingly comfortable to wear. I appreciate such things. So I wore him out for coffee this morning. RIGHT past the Church yard sale! DOH! Heheheh! They are most likely praying for my immortal soul right this minute! Anyway, as I was moving up the street, a little girl, too young to be out alone, ran out of the road and stood crying and panting near a fire hydrant. As I approached her to maybe try to find her mommy, she got more and more transparent, the closer I got. GHOST, I finally realized. First one I have ever personally seen. My best friend won't touch this ring, can barely stand to look at him. "he doesn't want me to!" she said. I hope I continue to have adventures with him! I betcha if anyone ever got a Devil-eater ring, I would be able to say "MY DEVIL-EATER IS BIGGER THAN YOURS! 1s

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

Lol big evil walking

ImageImage
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

So this big ole ring? No one seems to SEE him, unless I want them too! How cool is that?! 1ak

Olivia
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 32
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Alpha Minion.
If I could be anything, I would be...: Jakos Demon.

A great experience! ^~^ Where did you get him? I think I saw these in the CH store! But oh boy, these guys are not for me xD

-Olivia.

Formerly known as OliviaSpirit.
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

OliviaSpirit wrote:A great experience! ^~^ Where did you get him? I think I saw these in the CH store! But oh boy, these guys are not for me xD
He is CH born. Price has gone down a lot! :-)He is also a handful, in the strangest but most beautiful ring. Today is Day 1 of our bonding. I have some work to do on the WW Doll I just got as well...her hair fell off into my lap and i need to adjust position and clothing. She is my first BJD, and I love the movements she can make. She has a delightful happy spirit that makes me smile!.

Jumbo
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 36
Spelled Number: 25
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

REMOVED - DO NOT RETRY wrote:I'm interested to know how people experience these beings... I felt a strange pang of distaste when I read that they are aggressive against demons. I work with a lot of demons, and that doesn't sit comfortably with me. Not all demons or demonic energies are negative. Looking forward to reading up more about these beings, though. Might be nice to have some insight. ^-^
Well, they are called "devil eaters". I haven't seen this listing btw.

Formerly known as WhimsicalSage/ShadowSage

"A kind heart is better than a crafty head." - Manx Proverb
"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore
"True wisdom comes to each of us when we realize how little we understand about life, ourselves, and the world around us." - Socrates
Jafora
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Blue Dragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Jafora Fenicai

My first thought is "I'm really uncomfortable with this" because I have DA demons in my own home. But I would also like some more insight into these "devil-eaters" to maybe clarify some things.
They are highly aggressive against demons, demonic entities, malicious creatures, and anything/anyone who defies the grace of free will.
Does this mean they are aggressive towards ALL demons including DA? Or is this going with the CH definition meaning BA demons only?

Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I asked M. He said that bound/under order demons he would likely leave alone. But let one come for me or a member of my family, annoy him in general, or if he suspected it was NOT under good control, then they are out a demon! He says he has experienced a lot of these beings, and not all of them are under as good control as they need to be for a person to be safe around them. If he finds they are unduly influencing someone, or in his opinion they are causing harm, they will and are a target. Keep them away from him.and problem solved! He says he makes sure his territory is marked. He also says he does not attack 'young ones', but is likely to teach them a lesson.He says it is possible for him to eat a nasty demon and regurgitate them with a better attitude, missing some negative energy and powers. If he feels like it.

Abundance
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Wow, that ring is huge 1s

Return to “Dark Arts”