MY GUEST!!!

Silverbee
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0

Hello or Alcul everyone!! :wave:

Alcul= mean hi in Green Dragon language. Well while I was talking with my Dragon (2 Brass, 1 purple) I have the cold feeling.. and my Brass told me that we have a friend come visit, so I talk to the guest, found out that she was a green Dragon and she is so friendly and very cool Dragon :inlove: she said she going to stay and talk with my 3 Dragon and she'll fly back to her cave in the morning. I also learn how to say hi in her language too and I said thank you by gave her some honey!! She said next time when she come back she'll tech me how to say good bye!!
Oh.. I can't wait. :D

Mindy
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Aww that is so awesome Silverbee! :applause: Please let us know how the visits turn out!

Mindy

"My college day consists of 2,100 degree furnaces filled with molten glass THEN diamond cutters cutting sheets of glass. I sweat, I bleed, I give myself 3rd degree burns. I LOVE MY MAJOR!!!"
Silverbee
neophyte
neophyte

Mindy wrote:Aww that is so awesome Silverbee! :applause: Please let us know how the visits turn out!

Mindy
The visited was great, but I'm to sleepy to keep talking so I let all Dragon having fun. Very soon you'll have a house full of visitor too. They come almost every night if you can wait or not to sleepy you will enjoy talking with them (many different kind of Dragon).

Hey! Dragon can help you make a charging box too, just ask him help you make one.. :thumbup:

shaf02
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process

Your very lucky to able to talk to yours

but then again you have one..

:crying: no dragon yet. . . .

(POST COUNT + 1) YES, Fist Bump! lol.
Silverbee
neophyte
neophyte

shaf02 wrote:Your very lucky to able to talk to yours

Hi shaf02 :)

Honey!! If you don't have Dragon.. please get one I have 2 Brass they are brother and sister and 1 purple, you know when you go Dragon you never go back.. :crazy: just don't let anyone see you laughing :lol: :crazy: by yourself. My husband always said "are you smoking d**p again" :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Mindy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

shaf02 wrote:Your very lucky to able to talk to yours

Hey Shaf02,

Aww you will get one shortly with all the wonderful deals, 1/2 off Weds. etc if you can do some saving you can get one. :thumbup: I know that's what I had to do being a part time worker/full time student. I found out my dragon was shipped Tuesday so I'm excited! Still working on his charging box.

Keep up a positive attitude and the right dragon will come your way :fingercross:

Mindy

"My college day consists of 2,100 degree furnaces filled with molten glass THEN diamond cutters cutting sheets of glass. I sweat, I bleed, I give myself 3rd degree burns. I LOVE MY MAJOR!!!"
shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

Nooo.. I did I ordered a Custom Conjuration for a Gold Dragon...

Its been 2.5 weeks and I really haven't gotten a reply from magnolia :(

I know their busy but Im desperately waiting for my dragons information :crying:

I don't think my dragon is with me.... =/ or they would have told me by now..

Mindy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

shaf02 wrote:Nooo.. I did I ordered a Custom Conjuration for a Gold Dragon...

Its been 2.5 weeks and I really haven't gotten a reply from magnolia :(

I know their busy but Im desperately waiting for my dragons information :crying:

I don't think my dragon is with me.... =/ or they would have told me by now..
Opps so sorry hun, I forgot you were still waiting on yours. :hug: I know they are really busy but I would send they an email "just to check up". Then again I don't know how long it takes for a custom with all the rituals they do. I would just ask them for an update. Life does happen and I'm sure they would understand your asking :thumbup: Either way your dragon is on the way and you'll be able to share your adventures! Think positive- I know it's hard to wait. :grouphug: After all we are ALL here waiting with you! so you can share with us!

Mindy

shaf02
neophyte
neophyte

Well something strange happened

Not spirits related but princess set me up with a tracking ID

but she said i got the email from Mag and Ash but I never did.... I checked all my folders and everything! O__O

.. Stupid Hotmail . . . It didnt even go through.. HAS this happened to anyone????

I wonder if i can get the email resent to me.

Mindy
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

I've had so much trouble with hotmail due to this problem. It will bounce many things off and their email probably didn't register the hotmail. I would suggest emailing Princess asking if the email be sent to another email you have. I've had no problems with my Yahoo account. Maybe they can cut and paste it into a PM- that's an option is nothing else works.

YAY! :hug: your Dragon is on its way!!!! :clap: :clap: Now you get to start the bonding process and it's wonderful! My dragon's spunky side is coming out. I'm gonna start saving up for another dragon and possibly a Volkh too. :crazy:

Let us know when you get the darling! I'm thinking about doing a custom- love to hear your thoughts! :thumbup:

Mindy

Return to “Dragons”