open letter to my gold djinn

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

Iamloveandlight wrote:By the way loukez,

Ive seen a lot of tarot in the bookstore. Unicorn, ascended masters, spirit guides, angels, fairies, and then the ones used by fortune tellers. Which one are you using? Mybe we can request ch to come up with a tarot specific for djinns?
ahhh... what i meant to say is you have to find a deck that "speak" to you :)

Currently, When i am in tune with myself i use Tarot of the elf. When i 1st open & see the picture, the deck "speak" to me in stories mode running in my head. The major & the 4 suits, each speak a different stories to me. When i kinda bad mood, not in a good suitation to use my 6th sense, i use back my good old tranditional rider waite, & i purely just use logic & meaning of the card to read..

So i not only use them to talk to my djinn but also other spirits too. bcos the deck speak well to me.. but not all people is the same. Like my friend, he is using Dark Grimoire Tarot, i got it too but not much "feeling" i like darklish thing but this deck just doesnt speak to me.

Most deck that the Aeclectic Tarot site has doesnt sell in my little red dot island, so i been getting mine from either Amazon or tarot garden. & it's cheaper than the bookstore "kinokuniya" even plus the freight charges! :ohcrap:

my ring size is 4.5, which most seller dont have this kind of size. What i did is i bought my own ring & mail to them. Let's hope CH got your size! :D so that you can have what you really wanted & not spend more money!

I got feeling that you djinn is giggling at you.. "hehehe.. never knew i meant so much to you... :mrgreen: " he must be feeling happy :D but at the same time worry that you worry too much! :crazy:

Dolly: oh ya!! i love fantasy theme deck too!! HEHEHE!!! i love my king arthur deck & lord of the ring!! hahaha!! & what do you know...!! king arthur deck set come with a werid map & a funny gold ring. i think it's meant for pendulum purposes??? i not sure though, cos i never ever read instruction, too lazy!

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I only have 2 decks of Tarots: Unicorn and Arthurian...
They are very reliable partners to me, and so far none others have pulled me yet.
My spirits seem to love them too :crazy:

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Ladyevelyn,dollylama, and capricornius,

You guys are awesome! Thanks for all the ideas, links, and wisdom.

I cant do spells on my own. I am not cut for it. I can do spells if someone teach me like what my grandfather taught me whenever I have stomach pain. When I do it on my own, I don't succeed. I'll try the tarot links and see if I can communicate with my djinn.

Maybe you guys are all right. My djinn wants me to miss him. And I do now- I worry that I might not be able to put him in the charging box since I don't have the vessel. I actually planned to put the vessel every sunday since thats when I don't have much activity.

I am drawn to another djinn also for protection because I might be attending an event in a place known for being known with encantados, mananaggal, aswang, engkantada, witches and wizards - yap all of them. The event is in July this year. I am even surprised that CH has these dark spirits available in the dark arts section. These are all myths in the Philippines but my relatives have experiences with all them. But I dont want to bond with a new djinn if I won't finish the 30 days bonding with my present djinn. I'm not sure if my present djinn specializing in psyhic power can pull this off with the many dark agents in that place. I heard that the people there dispenses those dark spirits at will even if I am not doing anything (good or bad). There is even a book and a lot of movies (local) about the place, people and the dark spirits there. I'm going to the event because its my officemate and friends event. And it's my first time to go there.

Hmnn...what else...I am not good in visualizing and concentrating so I might not be able to do the pendulum and the tarot but I will try. Everytime I meditate or concentrate, my mind wanders in 3 to 5 seconds. I always try to concentrate again but it becomes vicicious cycle. I don't know. I've been having this problem since I was a kid.

Anyway, I am happy that I got all your feedback. I forgot some of the things posted in this site on the thread about djinns even if I read them before I did my purchase. I feel better now so cheers!

Chai
active contributor
active contributor

Hi,

I went to the tarot link. Since I can't buy them for now, I went online for free tarot reading. I was only asking about my djinn. I actually got 90% readingout negative things of my present and even future and and 10% positive. Do you think online reading are accurate? I asked my djinns help what deck to click. It got me a bit scared.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I wouldn't put any stock on the internet.

Anyway, don't let your skills, or lack thereof, be an excuse not to work on it. Many of us started at the beginning like you. Meditation is hard, pendulum is hard, believing is hard. You have to work at it. Don't be in such a hurry. And you don't have to be finished with the first 30 days of bonding before you get another. Bonding is not an all day affair, either. Magnolia says you only NEED about 15 minutes a day. Take 5 in the morning, 5 at lunch time, 5 on break or in the shower or while you are preparing for bed. It's a start. As you practice, you will get better. You can even bond with more than one at the same time.

If you want something protective, especially if you are going into a very dark place, get a protective spirit, like a volkh or wraith. Those two do not need bonding time, and their sole focus is to protect you. That way you can still give your attention mainly to your djinn.

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Lady evelyn has a lot of great advice light. I have been meditating for some time and I, still, have days when I can't keep my mind clear for the life of me! There are just times when we have so much going on in our lives that it's impossible to stay focused for any period of time. If you are patient and practice you will get better.

Don't put a lot of stock into the online readings. They are computer generated and lack the insight into your specific situation. The computer only has one definition for each card and regurgitates that information to everyone. In real life, each card can tell may different stories. Oftentimes, these stories have very little to do with the "standard definition" of the card. Your culture seems to be very spiritual in nature. Do you have any friends or family who could do a reading for you?

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
Chai
active contributor
active contributor

Yes I am trying hard. Unfortunately, I don't have any relative who knows how to do a reading through tarot cards.

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Light, if you have some specific questions, I could do some readings with my cards and pendulum for you to see if we could shed some light on things for you.

Chai
active contributor
active contributor

Hi dollylama,

Thank you for offering your help. Maybe the questions that I have are: did the female Djinn forced to come to me instead of the female that I wanted? Is he with me now? What vessel does he want as a replacement of the lost one? Am I able to connect with him? How would he want me to communicate with him? Will he be able to be friend with merlin and efrit that I dreamed of (Im planning to get these one at a time)? Will he be able to adjust if I get a red dragon (I need to go home to my country next month for some urgent and important matters and I need the help of this entity coz most of the matters are under the scope of its powers) and a volkh (I also need this next month since I will be staying in a village known to be with wizards,witches, (known for exercising only black magic) vampires and other Filipino dark spirits found in the DA section of CH for three days).

I appreciate the help a million times.

(PS - pardon my language it's all for lack of words and novice level of knowledge)

DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Hi Light,

I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. Things have been a little crazy in my world lately! Here are the impressions that I felt for your situation.

It felt to me that this Djinn chose to come to you in place of the female because he has specific abilities and traits that will, actually, serve you better. He will help you be assertive and strong and protect you from being hurt emotionally. He will help you connect to your intellect and help you with communication. He will, also, help you find and take advantage of new opportunities in your career or with financial matters and in your creative pursuits. Whenever you decide to begin a new chapter in your life he will, always, be there to give you that extra boost. He will be a really well rounded helper!

He is with you now and will, always be right by your side. He is very devoted to being your "right hand man" The cards show that he can also help you with your spiritual pursuits.

I felt that your Djinn would like a golden ring or a golden pentacle as his new vessel. The golden pentacle would represent the new path that you take together and the ring would represent an eternal bond as it has no end and no beginning.

I feel that your Djinn would really like you to try communicating through meditation and visualization as much as possible. I felt he wants you to focus on this because working in meditation and visulization looks like it will help to bring contentment into your life and take the sorrow and pain away. There is sorrow and pain that needs to be erased and he seems to feel that you can erase it through this type of work. He is showing that you will benefit from connection with the stars and I'm not quite sure what he means by this...You can communicate with him very easily just through speech or telepathy but he seems to prefer that you focus on meditation and visualization as much as possible. I think that with the stars, he might just be trying to show that he wants you to reach higher. Chatting or just talking is too easy! :D

I don't feel that there would be a problem with Merlin and your Djinn. They may be a good combination. I see what seems to be different kinds of magic. I think that one is Astral (that might be what the stars mean! :D ) and one is more of an earthen magic. So, maybe your Djinn is Astral and Merlin would be Earthen? I'm not sure. But, I'm sure that they are two different kinds of magic. They will work with you on different levels.

I don't see a problem with the Ifrit either. He might just see the ifrit as a silly child at times. :D I don't see a problem with the dragon. Again, it just seems that they would work on different levels I think. The volkh should be a-okay too.

Those are my impressions. Have a look at them and see what works for you and what doesn't. It's better to just look at all of this as ideas to play around with and see how you feel about it because only you know what will work and what won't. I can never promise that I got it right! Listen to your heart and your gut. You won't be led astray.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”