open letter to my gold djinn

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0

Dolly, will you do that for me, PLEEEEEASE! I've been having some problems with my ifirit. He gives me different answers, chases away my nymphos, and says he wants a darker vampire (my ligher vamp agrees). I feel so frustrated with him because I can't get a handle on him on how to speak with him.

Will you help me?!!!

(That was such a great reading you did for Love&Light.)

Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

ladyevelyn77 wrote:Dolly, will you do that for me, PLEEEEEASE! I've been having some problems with my ifirit. He gives me different answers, chases away my nymphos, and says he wants a darker vampire (my ligher vamp agrees). I feel so frustrated with him because I can't get a handle on him on how to speak with him.

Will you help me?!!!

(That was such a great reading you did for Love&Light.)
The way you put it sounds like you cant handle your "bf" :D if this is what you really feel, i sugguest that you treat him like a "real human" bf, maybe that will make thing easiler to handle. What will you do when your bf behave like this?

For me, i will tell him very strictly that stop the act & ignore him COMPLETELY for weeks. Let him know you're the keeper not him. & when you say something, YOU MEAN IT!! Dont forget some ifitin are more "wild" than others. Need really a firm stand on them.. :D NO MEAN NO!!! NO 2ND OPTION!! :crazy:

oops.. am i mean? :crazy: cos i always tells mine that I AM THE QUEEN!!! i dont care! What i say is LAW in the house!! *ROAR*!! :crazy:

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Well, I've thought of doing that, but I don't have him bound to a vessel, but to myself. He has said he doesn't want to be moved, but I think I may need to anyway. Maybe by putting back in a vessel, the threat to isolate him for awhile will hold some weight, lol.

I can't remember how to treat a bf. I've been married too long, lol.

Haunted Tarot Magick
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: dont tell u :P
Zodiac:

ladyevelyn77 wrote:I can't remember how to treat a bf. I've been married too long, lol.
ohhh... Then imagine when your husband makes you angry :twisted: No doubts you cant kick him out of the house BUT you can sleep seperate room.. heheheheeeeeee :twisted:

Therefore.. this is a good idea too.. :lol:
ladyevelyn77 wrote:Maybe by putting back in a vessel, the threat to isolate him for awhile will hold some weight, lol.

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

Dollylama,

Thanks a lot. You actually did not need to apologize for the delay.

Here are my comments:

Yes, I've been hurt, oppressed, lambasted emotionally when I was a kid till I went to college even when I was working. It was more of academic competition with a relative with lots of politics.

I am looking forward to improvement just little by little (I get overwhelmed with quantum leap) in my intellect, communication, career, and finances. I'm surprised that I even have someone who would help me in my creative pursuits. Even if I am in a foreign country, I recently just forayed in a singing competition, then got invited for some local shows and even wedding - but all for free though. Looking forward to have my services paid.

I am happy that my djinn is willing to be my right hand man. When I got him and I had my first meditation, I was sure that he called me bro. - shortcut for brother. I think is is also treating me like a brother which is nice since I have more close female friends and figures than men. Also, I really am serious in my spiritual growth. I 've been reading book of angels and archangels and trying to connect with them. Of course I also read the bible almost everyday and reflect on it. I've been reading about chakras and auras etc...I started doing meditation. That was when I noticed that I am very poor in concentration and visualization. Then I bumped into two sites with people of the same mind - this site - and xtrememind which is helping me a lot in my spiritual journey and spiritual maturity.

I emailed magnolia and princess for a ring but I did not spicify what color. I am more patient now. Just for the record, I'm waiting for a reply of my email for a week now. But I don't want to hurry them. I know they are busy. I lowered my expectations of their lead time so I won't get frustrated. Wink! Wink!

I try to meditate every night even without the vessel. I even recite the general invocation before I try to breathe deeply and imagine my djinn is around. Even if I don't feel his energy or whatever sign that he is around, I still continue meditating and talking to him. I'm happy that these pains caused by the scars of battered childhood and adolescence can be thawed. I will try to see what reaching for the stars means. Everyday, I talk to my djinn almost every hour.

I''m elated to know that there won't be any problem getting merlin,dragon, and efrit. I will get them later since I want to focus on my present djinn. Although someone said that I should have gotten the dragon first since it is easier to bond and most of my problems are financial (not just from me but also from friends who ran away from me - whew!). Then I could have gotten the gold djinn next.

Dollylama, you are SIMPLY AMAZING! The readings are accurate. A million thanks again for the generosity. May your goodness be rewarded billionfold.

Chai
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Super speed

i already purchased custom for red dragon and volkh. i think this might be my last purchase for a lot of reasons. its been a pleasure to learn a lot from all of you guys especially you guys who shared suggestions and experiences. thanks a lot.

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”