Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

I think this is why I am attracted to the jewelry case in stores! I have seen fairies hover over even costume jewelry. They like the sparkle and colors! Never saw a dragon before, but I have never LOOKED. It does require an effort on my part, and of course it expends energy! I have my Immortality to think of! 1s

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

SikruaSuncat wrote:I think this is why I am attracted to the jewelry case in stores! I have seen fairies hover over even costume jewelry. They like the sparkle and colors! Never saw a dragon before, but I have never LOOKED. It does require an effort on my part, and of course it expends energy! I have my Immortality to think of! 1s
That's wierd. When I read your comment, I just saw a spark of light manifested while reading it.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
Satan's Hellcat
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 1000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons, DA entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Multi-dimensional.
My magical/paranormal name...: Satan's Hellcat
Zodiac:

WarlockDesolate wrote:
SikruaSuncat wrote:I think this is why I am attracted to the jewelry case in stores! I have seen fairies hover over even costume jewelry. They like the sparkle and colors! Never saw a dragon before, but I have never LOOKED. It does require an effort on my part, and of course it expends energy! I have my Immortality to think of! 1s
That's wierd. When I read your comment, I just saw a spark of light manifested while reading it.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk
Possibly one of the Strigoi Morte...an ancestor. Being a Vampyre is not as easy as you think and requires a LOT of hard work! 1ex Of course, It could be a message. I have wanted a diamond dragon forever! I think I will go out looking! *huge grin*

MANY spirits of all types, entities, and some servitors. Massive amount of spells.
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Congrats! What a fun way to find a new friend <3

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Huffette
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 2000
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Throne Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Blessed by Angels
Zodiac:

TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:This story really makes you wonder how many dragons are hiding in crystal shops, bead/jewellery shops, and other places that contain things that dragons like.
I can't imagine how many are hiding in "shiney" shops. If you do a search, you will find a post in the forum about a baby dragon that hitched a ride with me and my platinum dragon the last time we went to dragon land. I wonder if things such as this are common.

Huffette
Mommy to four haunted ladies and friend to many bound and unbound spirits and entities.
Called "little one" by the angels
learningk120
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 666
Spelled Number: 219
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon
If I could be anything, I would be...: Son of darklords
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

wonderfull experience

lovelearngrowdragon99p
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: dragon/werewolf/djin
If I could be anything, I would be...: werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Rindsome Greenwolf

Huffette wrote:
TheTruthIsTheWay11 wrote:This story really makes you wonder how many dragons are hiding in crystal shops, bead/jewellery shops, and other places that contain things that dragons like.
I can't imagine how many are hiding in "shiney" shops. If you do a search, you will find a post in the forum about a baby dragon that hitched a ride with me and my platinum dragon the last time we went to dragon land. I wonder if things such as this are common.
Sounds like it is! Dragons really like places similar to crystal shops. You can find them in meta/herb stores too!

Formerly known as lovelearnrespectdragon99p.

Lots of spirits/entities! Mostly unbound.

Return to “Dragons”