the Falwer-Niamstrum

CosmicCollective
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me

I'm enjoying reading through all of these companion descriptions. Thanks for the shares everyone and these Beings sound quite awesome to say the least!

~To unite the pieces of this puzzle
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Waiting on one of these awesome beings. I'm excited to get to know one after basically ogling the listing for so long. xD

The binding is a gift from a friend. ;-; Thank you, mysterious benefactor. ;)

:P

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Rai
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 145
Spelled Number: 15
Your favorite spirit to work with: Drow/Centaurs/Alphas
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Serpentdragon
My magical/paranormal name...: Rai
It’s my birthday
Zodiac:

Wee, had her info for about a day and was able to spend a little bit of time with her, so I figured I'd go ahead and share her info. Honestly, it's a perfect match, lol

M. FEMALE. SHE HAS GOLDEN-BROWN HAIR THAT FALLS JUST BELOW HER WAIST, EMERALD-GREEN EYES, AND GOLDEN TAN SKIN. SHE IS A HIGHLY SEXUAL COMPANION WHO HAS A PROFOUND AND POWERFUL CONNECTION TO THE ASTRAL REALM. SHE ENJOYS PROVIDING GUIDANCE AND INSIGHT WHEN TRAVERSING THE ASTRAL REALM OR WORKING WITH ASTRAL MAGICK AND IS BOISTEROUS AND ECCENTRIC IN PERSONALITY.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss!

I am also known as Ravechaosknight.

For a Lady Knight and maidens fair.
Shiva7878
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 16
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

Love my Falwer-Niamstrum! Manifested before he got here! Have had him for almost 2 months. Very helpful and loving. 1lo <3

TarotMama
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tarot Mama
Zodiac:

Lokakisa wrote:Does anyone have one yet?
Greetings!

I am blessed to have a male Falwer-Niamstrum (A.) as my companion. (34 Spirits...a combination of White and Dark Arts...also walk with me on my Journey. Today, I ordered the Bonding Service for a Living Entity to hopefully strengthen and deepen my relationship with A. I’m curious to know if anyone here has experience with this service for themselves and their Falwer-Niamstrum companion.

Thank you in advance.

Tarot Mama

TarotMama
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 40
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Psy Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Faery
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Tarot Mama
Zodiac:

Correction: I have 35 spirit friends plus 2 living entities, a Boobrie and a Falwer-Niamstrum.

Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

My Falwer-Niamstrum came through during a reverse adoption back in November of last year.

My first experience with him was when his vessel was still on its way to me.

I fell asleep and “woke up” with my head at the foot of my bed. I remember thinking this was weird and was wondering how I ended up in that position. I tried getting up, but I found myself struggling to do so like my body was really heavy. I then saw a man whose energy and appearance I was unfamiliar with. He appeared as a tall, well muscled man with long dishwater blonde hair that had streaks of green at the ends. The outfit he wore was very similar to the one in the Falwer-Nianstrum listing picture. He also had huge looking white horns and a sword holstered on his hip. I didn’t feel uncomfortable around him just confused at first because he definitely appeared differently than described in the bio (not surprising though since they’re shapeshifters.) This is the form he always seems to take around me.

I didn’t realize until after that he was trying to induce an astral projection experience. (This was the first time a companion attempted to get me out doing this. Usually I will be told to get up using a rope or will have them pull me up. However I have read before that some people use a technique to trick their mind they’re laying down in the opposite direction and this helps them to project. I thought this similarity was really interesting.) In his bio it said this as well, “he will guide you to taking control of your astral adventures and ways you can advance and open new doors for celestial powers.” … “he speaks with advice to all things related to the the astral realm. He visits you through your dreams and and is guiding you through astral revelations.”

In my experiences he’s an awesome protector and comes across as cool and collected. I plan on working with him more when it comes to astral projection. To me he feels more like a teacher than anything else 💜

Echofalls
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Cambion
Zodiac:

My order was completed last night and... Woah, this guy wasted no time introducing himself to me.

He appeared to me as a rugged, highland warrior with long wild dark hair, wrapped in a great kilt of blue tartan, with the hilt of a greatsword poking over one of his broad shoulders. He stood with hands on hips, muscles rippling, smirking proudly at me. Tall, muscular, and radiating confidence and power.
HE IS A MASTER FOR CHANNELING AND WORKING WITH ASTRAL MAGICK. HE IS CONFIDENT, STRONG-WILLED, AND CREATIVE WHEN IT COMES TO EXPLORING ETHEREAL POTENTIAL. HE HAS A MANLY, ROCK & ROLL PERSONALITY. HE IS A NATURAL LEADER & CHAMPION, WHO WILL ALIGN YOU WITH POWER, CONFIDENCE, AND COURAGEOUS WISDOM. HE IS ALWAYS READY TO GIVE YOU A GOOD TIME, AND SHOW YOU HOW YOU CAN EXCEL WITHIN YOUR JOURNEY. HE’S INTENSE, BOLD, OUTGOING, STRONG, AND WILD. HE KEEPS YOU LOOKING TOWARDS WHAT YOU WANT MOST & HOW YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE IN YOUR JOURNEY. HE’S ALWAYS READY FOR A GOOD TIME AND SHOWING OFF. HE IS A ROBUST AND ACTIVE COMPANION WHO BELIEVES IN ALL MEASURES OF POTENTIAL AND INSIGHT. HE IS READY TO GIVE YOU ENCOURAGEMENT, FOCUS, AND DISCOVERY OF YOUR STRENGTHS. HE’S FASCINATING AND READY TO HELP YOU ACHIEVE MORE WITHIN YOUR JOURNEY.
I already think he's amazing.

"Make no mistake... The Dead are not silent." - The Sorrow.
"Why do you entrust the days of your life to those who do not have your best interests at heart?" - Ifrit King N.
XxMoonsongXx
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Emerald Heart
Zodiac:

Has anyone noticed any quirks or personality signs about their Falwer-Niamstrum entity?

A few days before I got notice the binding was completed I started noticing number patterns. I usually pay attention to these anyway as I believe in angelic number meanings but these sequences felt different.

Mine seems to love the number ‘7’ and ‘4’ and I get patterns of just sevens, fours or both and also 111.

Another major thing is a lot of random flipped numbers coming my way. I will have two set of numbers that are a like but flipped at the end:

Just little things like that that make me laugh. 🤔😅

Also the night the binding was completed I’m pretty sure he visited me from astral as a dark blue orb near my head and did some mighty wonderful energy/chakra/three body/tantric collaboration work between us. 🥰

Mine so far has left me in awe and so impressed. 🙏🏻

I’m trying to work in lucid dreaming and meditation more for starters to help connect better - what other things do anyone do?

XxMoonsongXx
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Mermaid
My magical/paranormal name...: Emerald Heart
Zodiac:

Update:
Yesterday I got 1:55:55 (even the seconds!) and then the TV immediately turned on by its self when I was telling someone about it, as if to be like ‘yup, that was intentional.’ Lol I know a living entity isn’t a spirit, but i wonder if how they come through in this dimension (when I’m awake) can be interpreted that way?

Curious if anyone else noticed things like this.

Return to “Living Entities”