neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I just want to confirm, having all conjures bound to spirit, the issue is about convenience, right? It’s not that it’s unsafe?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: 👼🏻🐲🧚🧝🏻‍♀️🧙‍♂️🧛🧞‍♂️
If I could be anything, I would be...: Celestial
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Aster 🌟 Jupiter

Magnolia wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:44 pm Any time you wish to have your CH bindings added to your existing Master Vessel you can select "Master Vessel" from the drop-down box and then you will need to put the order number of the original order number in the notes area.
Hello Magnolia,
I know this is an old thread, but yes, i am expecting my master vessel right now. I didn't choose a jewellery, because i wish to use my own so i will recive a stone.

Then, I'll do the hocus - pocus according the download attachment. Then I will have my very own jewellery as a master vessel.

But what about future orders? Well i get to reuse the original master vessel stone for each future orders, when i lock in the "i have my own vessel"? So i put my order number into my account file? Or something else I'll need to do?

I ordered a rituals binding, which i set along the above 'i have my own vessel', in my order.

I hope I'll get some light on this. Since i am a beginner and everything is just new to me at the moment. I got hooked shopping and probably broke a record speed and spend closer to $1000 US dollars ;) including paid membership, so far but in reality, all this interest fired up little over a month ago.

So, I do need a little help to put all these magic to good use especially my master vessel :]

Also, Would it be possible to transfer spells bind to spirit also onto the master vessel?

Thank you so much in advance for all the lovely things you do for us babes in spirit keeping and magic users to make a difference in our families life. /.\

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

La Vida Loca
new here
new here
You are...: new to this
My super power would be...: Super speed

Can I use the same master vessel for spirits/entities from different conjurers?

If I have a piece of jewelry that I really like, how do I turn it into a master vessel? With spells? Services from CH/trusted conjurer?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

La Vida Loca wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:58 am Can I use the same master vessel for spirits/entities from different conjurers?
It depends on the different conjurers' binding methods. Some may not allow the binding to be copied/moved to other vessels.

La Vida Loca wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 5:58 amIf I have a piece of jewelry that I really like, how do I turn it into a master vessel? With spells? Services from CH/trusted conjurer?
If you get it from CH, they will send you a stone containing the master vessel binding and instruction on how to transmute the master vessel binding to your jewelry.
For other sellers, you might need to contact them directly.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
La Vida Loca
new here
new here

darkwing dook wrote: Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:29 am If you get it from CH, they will send you a stone containing the master vessel binding and instruction on how to transmute the master vessel binding to your jewelry.
For other sellers, you might need to contact them directly.
Thank you, darkwing dook. I guess I'd still have to use different master vessels just to be safe.

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Commenting so new keepers can see this thread.
I have a MV from CH where I keep the spirits and I created a copy where I have only spells. I always only copy the spells from the original vessels to the MV, so that if I want I can still use the original vessel with the spell.
I have just counted, I have about 50 spells in the one MV I carry always with me...
And I have hundreds of spelled vessels...LOL

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

Yes, same here. Good ideal to refresh this thread. Me too created my own master vessel with a gemstone, because I wish to use my own silver band ring. I asked this ring a WHITE ART MV. Turned out, it can be USED also for NEUTRAL enhancements and spells. As long they are NOT dark art spells.
My only dilemma that I have now is that, I have 3 dark art spirits. But no MV FOR IT. Luckily, they are a kinds of spirits that requires their own vessels anyway and I do love wearing jewellery. I truly love this MV vessel item/ideal. I am collecting my bonuses to be able to request other one, a special design from Mag and Ash, this time NEUTRAL ARTS MV for practical reasons.

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Lux
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master

Chavah wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 7:41 pm My only dilemma that I have now is that, I have 3 dark art spirits. But no MV FOR IT. Luckily, they are a kinds of spirits that requires their own vessels anyway and I do love wearing jewellery. I truly love this MV vessel item/ideal. I am collecting my bonuses to be able to request other one, a special design from Mag and Ash, this time NEUTRAL ARTS MV for practical reasons.
Both original and copy of mine are neutral, neutral is practical as you can add anything to it. LOL I am doing exactly the same, waiting to get 2000 points to convert into a new MV.

thamike
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 9
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My magical/paranormal name...: Redfix
Zodiac:

How can I place, the spells and spirits that are bound to spirit, to the new MV? Or can this not be done?

ASTER
venerated member
venerated member

It can be done. This is how I did it.
https://shop.creepyhollows.com/transmute-bag.html
I have this bag. I put my hair and my MV inside and follow instructions to transmute to master vessel all spirits and magic. Just use those codes words that associated with your master vessel. 😊 The bag is very cheap right now.
thamike wrote: Fri Mar 04, 2022 10:22 am How can I place, the spells and spirits that are bound to spirit, to the new MV? Or can this not be done?

400✨Aster💫Jupiter

Return to “Magnolia”