You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3
Spelled Number: 0
If I could be anything, I would be...: incubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Dorian Grey
Zodiac:

Hi folks, have not been around much. as nothing to report. I had two weeks off and thought that things would progress with my Succubus. . I have taken her out and about as much as i can, It seems like there was more interaction from her when i was at work. Strange?
I don't think i have upset her, but hear that spirits don't have hang ups like us. I don't think even get the hair touching anymore. The meditation is still not going well. I did think of writing her letters as a form of communication, general letters as well as love letters. I still have no clue what she looks like and have asked for visions and dreams.
I have even thought her name may give me a clue to her personality and appearance. I do feel a little. frustrated, but i guess we all go through that.
The other idea i had didnt seem to go to plan. Do you guys think letters to her will help in bonding? I have even thought of contacting Ash to see what form she manifested to him, just. so i have something to work on.
I feel as if i want to do more, but don't know what else i can do? I do care about my Succubus I love her and offer my body to her every night so she can take pleasure.
Anyway that's about it.

loverboy

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

No letter anymore bro. You need to start establish communication.

During early period I always get high respond, yes its very excited. Later will go down to feel nothing and they will slowly build energy for more stable connection. Anyway keep on bonding, meditation and if can play blackjack with her. Don't use your ear to listen her respond, instead your mind and your feeling and don't worry if is wrong. Just keep on practice, practice makes perfect. You can never throw a dart bulleyes at first time. You need to learn o throw.

ImageImage
Sionnach
neophyte
neophyte
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
Zodiac:

Actually, I think letter writing is a good activity. Anything that focuses the mind on your spirit companion is a worthwhile exercise in connecting with them. I also suggest that you keep working at meditation. Practice makes perfect!

At the start, your energies are merging and she felt more 'there'. Now you're used to her energy and it's harder to sense her. That's completely normal! If you haven't already, try using a pendulum or tarot cards to communicate. Or use a regular deck of cards and play the guessing game - draw cards face down and ask her if the card is a red or black suit. This exercise helps you get used to her 'voice' in telepathy.

Don't get discouraged. At this point it's about hard work and sticking to it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

dragynraken wrote: During early period I always get high respond, yes its very excited. Later will go down to feel nothing and they will slowly build energy for more stable connection. .
Loverboy, what dragynraken said is what happened to me as well. In the beginning, it's exciting because she announces herself to us "I'm here!". Then it's quiet, nothing. In my case it was quiet for maybe a month or two. Then she slowly started interacting with me. That's when our relationship really started to grow.

During that quiet time, she wasn't gone, she was there. She was silently watching me and learning about me.

Just keep doing what you are doing, and have patience. Write letters if you like, but don't get discouraged. You can't force anything to happen, it will just happen naturally if you allow it. Lie down and meditate with her welcome her. Keep a positive attitude, don't let doubt or negative energy block things.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Sionnach wrote: At the start, your energies are merging and she felt more 'there'. Now you're used to her energy and it's harder to sense her. That's completely normal!
This is pure wisdom, and every new spirit keeper should read and understand this.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
Dudeguy
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Thank you, marquest and Sionnach, for the insight and helpful responses. There are some really good bonding exercises that were mentioned I'm going to take advantage of. I've noticed that the sensations/experiences between my succubus, A, and I have decreased a little but not entirely. I really can't wait to develop our relationship and see where it takes us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

LightMaiden
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 44
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: All
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

I would not worry. Spirits have quiet periods. It may b your Succubus is busy travelling other realms or spending time with her friends & family in spirit. She will b back.

dragynraken
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: DRAGON, ALL FOXES
If I could be anything, I would be...: HAREM GOD
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: DRAGYN RAKEN
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
dragynraken wrote: Loverboy, what dragynraken said is what happened to me as well. In the beginning, it's exciting because she announces herself to us "I'm here!". Then it's quiet, nothing. In my case it was quiet for maybe a month or two. Then she slowly started interacting with me. That's when our relationship really started to grow.

During that quiet time, she wasn't gone, she was there. She was silently watching me and learning about me.

Just keep doing what you are doing, and have patience. Write letters if you like, but don't get discouraged. You can't force anything to happen, it will just happen naturally if you allow it. Lie down and meditate with her welcome her. Keep a positive attitude, don't let doubt or negative energy block things.
Take note newbies!!

ImageImage
WarlockDesolate
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: None
If I could be anything, I would be...: Eldrazi
My magical/paranormal name...: Kuya Pilo

Keep your patience on. My Incubus N has been with me for 5 months and he made 2-3 manifestations because I was patient on him and I give him time.

Just give your Succubus time.

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

My family:

Nympho, Goddess Nympho (Entity), Ki-Lin, Pegasus, Gryphon, Faery Of Light, Faery Of Intelligence, Avala Faery, Blue Dragon, Chinese Guardian Dragon, Gold Dragon, Gargoyle, Sanguine Vampire, Cambion, and Swan Maiden, Zombie, 2× Incubus, 7× Alpha Servitors (entity), Micro Servitor (entity), Nightwalker Wolf, Faun, Kentauride, Spider Shifter Princess (entity), Celtic Warrior, Cecaelia, Werehorse, Black Dragon, and Alpha Lord (entity).
laneybug7
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 19
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: human
If I could be anything, I would be...: faerie
My magical/paranormal name...: Ivy Soleil

I don't have any ubi, but I know that some of my beings have been this way, Sometimes they are just observing and seeing how you go about day to day. Other times, well with some of mine, they step back and let me bond with some of the others before jumping out and saying 'HI'. Or she could be working on manifesting something. The reason why I say this is, my brass dragon seemed to be dormant for a while and when I poked at him he said he's very focus on creating something for me. Keep an eye on unexpected surprises during your day to day life.

Also, I agree that you could try different communication methods such as pendulum or tarot. You could also use your iphone or a recorder and just record 15-20 minutes. You can talk out loud or have questions prepared or just sit in silence. You'll be surprised at what you can catch. I used to do this a lot with my girls as I was an avid Ghost Hunter fan. Just be prepared to hear the unexpected. I did after all catch my sun dragon calling me 'F*in hott' loudly. As well, as one of my girls saying NO when I asked her if her parents were nice to her. If you don't get any results, keep trying and alter the times when you do it. Maybe her strongest time is 3AM or 1PM.

Just try different things, stay positive and don't lose patience.

In my family: 14 spirited dolls, 1 aubres faerie, 2 butterfly faerie, 1 sun dragon, 1 white dragon, 1 brass dragon,1 camelot faerie, 1 vermilion dragon,1 unicorn, 1 star faerie,1 pixie, 1 mermaid, 1 phoenix,1 gold dragon, and 1 pegasus

On the way: , 1 red dragon, 1 asenne faerie,1 green dragon, , 2 stering angels, 1 merman, 1 silver dragon, 1 high elf, 1 brownyn angel, 1 waif fae, and 1 woodland faerie,' ;)

Spirit Keeper for life!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”