playing video games w/ spirits (making sims)

Got any neat tricks on how to connect with Spirits? Post here!
☆Aytide☆
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Magickian
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Whoa and sorry for that "dissappointed but relieved face" I used a sad emoticon -_-

Sent from my LG-D690 using Tapatalk
Santa Muerte, Saint Death,
we pray to you to swallow our breath
nezzuo
active contributor
active contributor
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Aditya19 wrote:Sorry for late comment but seriously this is brilliant! I loved sims 3 so much and supernatural is my favorite sims 3 expansion pack ever! >< Can't wait to try it but I guess I will have to wait for the sims 4 supernatural first because my laptop can't handle sims 3 anymore I think [DISAPPOINTED BUT RELIEVED FACE] Thank you so much for this idea ^^

Sent from my LG-D690 using Tapatalk
it's ok! thank you :> i looove the supernatural expansion too.. but i'm afraid sims 4 won't have its own for a few years 1bg i'm so looking forward to it, though! you're welcome my friend
KittyGirl
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 69
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus/Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Hmmm

I never played Sims before but this does bring up a great idea
Alikat13
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 5
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Monster

Wow nezzuo great idea I love playing Sims when I can that, Skyrim and other make your own avatar games so this is a very useful tip and a fun way in learning how our beings look :)
Image. Image I will not self-censor, I will write my dark truth[/size]
Being Both Soft And Strong Is A Combination Very Few Have Mastered
DualWanderer3
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 23

I've done that with my mananangl and a few goddesses with skyrime but haven't done it that much with intrest a bit low for me and them at times but they seem to like backseat gaming at times to.

I also have pokemon games and similar game that I can name creachers after them and in a way put them in the game that way which mine like like giving a female houndower my hellhounds name or as what my mananangl would like in my nuzlock when I can is give a zubat her name so she can be a crowbat in it.

Also on making a avatar games monster hunter seems like a good one with both customization in both physical features and armore as well which my athletic nympho and athena currently have a file on for them have a place in the game.

Gess mine aren't the only one that like the idea of being in a game but one thing if I could get a opinion on it could they control npc with some help.I think it would nice to play smash bros brawl or other multiplayer games with them are if they wanted play a round by themselves.My paniwa and my gorgon(if I remember correctly)tryed it but it diden't work that well off the back though they did have some of what they wanted happen.

Blessed be
LadyWo1f
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Werewolf
If I could be anything, I would be...: A shapeshifter, duh
Zodiac:

I tried making my werewolf in skyrim, but his features were too fabulous for the game to handle (ex. Skyrim doesn't have many great short hair styles, either baby bald or a mop on your head).

I was soo excited to show him the werewolf transformation in skyrim cause I thought he would be hyped. Instead, it was more, like, disappointment.

I was all like "Look! Look! A werewolf ermergerd! Ha! Haaaaa!"

Then he replied, "Meh. I'm more better than that." Like the fabulous sassy werewolf he is.

Also, when I first played the game with him, one of the villagers made a werewolf comment.

It would be nice to find a werewolf plush or doll of him that looks awesome, but most I find are too expensive or not really great. I haven't found anyone that would do customs. Yet again, I'm not worried much, just curiosity. Ball jointed dolls would be awesome, but yet again, their expensive. I also think their kind of a "luck of a draw" when it comes to finding what you want.
Insanity is the gift that mankind calls a curse.

Less weeds, more blooms, make a change in the world or your not gonna like yourself- From My Waif Fairy

HOW THE FLART DID I GET HERE?!?!

*gotta go fast ladywo1f gotta go fast*

Return to “Connecting”