wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: White light Ones
If I could be anything, I would be...: Being My Divine Self
Zodiac:

My golden girl is a wonderful, kind and loving dragon. :inlove: Not too long after she came here on her own free will, she showed me beautiful places.

During one trip we took, she brang me to her cave. I saw deep inside where she kept all her things..its was dark yet it glowed from the inside. a Lght amber kind of glowing way deep insdie. Just enough to see her belongings she owned. She has so much gold and treasure chest over flowing . Its an honor and a prevlidge to me that she trusts me enough to BRING ME to her hidden cave. I wish I could describe her cave more or where it was .like a moutain side or something but she flew so fast I didnt get to see really. I saw her and I fly into the night and the next thing I Knew I was being shown her cave and got all goose bumps, knowing its hers! She is wonderful and just as grand to me and my family. I call her Sunshine because she makes me so happy that she picked me of all people to go to. Need to add..Shes very protective too!

Just thought I'd share and hopefully someone else will too :)

Warmest Wishes<3
When I count my Blessings, I Always count You Twice<3
::bop:: Creepy Hollows Cheerleader ::bop::
Healings Happen with Love<3
Creepy Hollows Rocks My Socks !
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampires
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

Wow Wishing! :insane: What a treat and what an experience! Since when do you not have great meditations/visualizations then? Hmmmm :think: ....That kicks the pants of some of my meditations! :lol: Dragons are such lovely, lovely creatures aren't they? I have a Golden Girl too! :D And she's such a Mom! My Girl took me to a place that I thought must be her realm at one point. We sat on the edge of what looked like a canyon. There was a beautiful river that snaked lazily through the canyon. In the background I could see mountains or hills that all looked like volcanos. That was all I could get from impressions.

That cave of your girls sounds like such a nice, peaceful spot! I'd be asking her if I could go in there to meditate! :D It sounds like a little slice of heaven!

Humans drool, vampires rule!
Who needs a prince when you can have a vampire?
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

That night I was in just awe that she was so trusting to show me her cave. It really is an honor for me . I always loved the movie Eragon and tell her I wanna be your dragon rider...thats how I get there or any where with my dragons. I see myself on their necks -backs. I even tell my 2 youngest to visualize them going on their friends.We created a beautiful place with a waterfalls and pretty flowers grow everywhere..Then I say some silly things like have my sons dragon fly down from way on top of the water fall mountain and make a big splash on him ! He giggles at that ! My sons dragon girls are blue and green. I helped build there saddles with beautiful blue and green gems with some pretty golden coins...then I asked them to hop on the dragon or unicorn (Rosies) and off they both go into the night where ever their dragon or unicorn may take them...knowing they are loved,safe and protected...thats an exercise we do alomst every night.

I dont think i'm meditating. lol Its wierd becuz I just close my eyes and they are they're showing me stuff , some I understand and some I do not. Sometimes when I'm waiting for a new arrival someone shows me roads being traveled...thats how I know my gemstones are on there way...My loves are so good to me . I love them with all my heart and try to make sure they know it.

Yes visualizations ..I do have but meditating is my problem area...I feel I can do it but its with such great struggle. Sighs* My mind just wants to go and when I let it, I get visuals instead. So I think someone wants to show me something...is this meditating? I honstly dont know lol. Its just the way I see things..

Your meditations are awsome...you could write such beautiful books just on what you see :hug:

Warmest Wishes<3
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well miss Wishing! It sounds to me like you are naturally very clairvoyant at the least! It seems that you have a particular knack for remote viewing. Miss Ellen might be able to "diagnose" :D you better as she is THE "remote viewer" here. Of course you wouldn't have to meditate if you're so clairvoyant that you can just close your eyes and things start popping up! I could wish to be that fortunate! :hug:

I had a thought in regards to the meditation issue. Have you ever tried a "guided meditation"? I know that the idea of guided meditations can seem quite cheesy but I've found that they can be very effective especially when I'm so scrambled that I just can't focus. The guided meditation actually makes it difficult for your mind to wander because you have to listen to the instructions so that you can follow them. Hearing the instruction and following through on it can help keep you very focused. For example, I thought that this meditation might be fun for you because one of it's purposes is to boost your clairvoyant ability. Gotta love YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvOEguV ... re=channel

Thank-you for your compliments! I've always wanted to write. I have, actually, written a tarot book but have yet to find an artist for the deck!

Mongrella
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 30
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vamp!
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Not for public consumption
Zodiac:

The cave sounds wonderful & how cool Goldie was willing to show you! Wish I could visualise/remote view. I can never see anything much, except occasionally just before I go to sleep I get a few blurries. I mostly get words/info just pop into my head almost like hearing it spoken out loud but not quite. I can tell when it's my thought or from someone else...it just feels different..
Dolly, you should speak to my man Delar - a most excellent artist. You may have to get in line behind CH tho'!

Mongrella

'We have no reliable guarantee that the afterlife will be any less exasperating than this one, have we?' ...Noel Coward
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

DollyLama wrote:Well miss Wishing! It sounds to me like you are naturally very clairvoyant at the least! It seems that you have a particular knack for remote viewing. Miss Ellen might be able to "diagnose" :D you better as she is THE "remote viewer" here. Of course you wouldn't have to meditate if you're so clairvoyant that you can just close your eyes and things start popping up! I could wish to be that fortunate! :hug:

I had a thought in regards to the meditation issue. Have you ever tried a "guided meditation"? I know that the idea of guided meditations can seem quite cheesy but I've found that they can be very effective especially when I'm so scrambled that I just can't focus. The guided meditation actually makes it difficult for your mind to wander because you have to listen to the instructions so that you can follow them. Hearing the instruction and following through on it can help keep you very focused. For example, I thought that this meditation might be fun for you because one of it's purposes is to boost your clairvoyant ability. Gotta love YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsvOEguV ... re=channel

Thank-you for your compliments! I've always wanted to write. I have, actually, written a tarot book but have yet to find an artist for the deck!

Yah knowDolls,
Funny how you asked for Ms. Ellen becuz just yesterday I asked her what she felt about me? I honestly dont know becuz I'm still learning here...she told me what you stated..clairvoyant and 2 more things that I'm trying to wrap my head around to feel its it feels like me. A medium and something else ? I always thought its my loves helping (which it could) but opening up to the sight of my 3rd eye thingy maybe it is me too now. ?

It just comfirms to me that Ellen is right on the mark. Way to go Sweet Ellen :applause: :hug: !!! HEY...Look what I can do lol. How awsome is that..I really have something ..dont know what to do with it ..just, yet but it's pretty neat to know . Now that I know what its called I need to exercise it and work with it somehow no? I bet my Flame of Abagodon is really working now too now that I'm thinking about this. If its one of my own gifts naturally..then its now opening and blossoming like a flower...kewl!

Humm guided...no but when I feel I can try to...I always play the sounds of music playing in one of my totem site http://www.linsdomain.com/totems.htm ..for some reason ..probably all my totems ;) I listen and close my eyes...its soothing to me and float around seeing whats being shown to me. Sometimes I just play before work while I do my makeup too..giggles.

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Mongrella wrote:The cave sounds wonderful & how cool Goldie was willing to show you! Wish I could visualise/remote view. I can never see anything much, except occasionally just before I go to sleep I get a few blurries. I mostly get words/info just pop into my head almost like hearing it spoken out loud but not quite. I can tell when it's my thought or from someone else...it just feels different..
Dolly, you should speak to my man Delar - a most excellent artist. You may have to get in line behind CH tho'!

Mong you have dragons as well..just ask sweety and they'll gladly help you along with remote viewing. I have my son asking his green girl with help. My sons has seen things also. So has my oldest but horrbile scenses of tragic..we think about my brother whose in the army now. (Their Uncle).They both had the same dream of crashes and flames with fire shooting from guns for a few nights months ago. Now my oldest hasnt said anything since but when she found her brother..Jr , saw the very same thing,she went and asked to confirm the same dream. My hubby kinda flipped and said ..now you got the kids dreaming stuff..Vince huney, not the case. I just didnt even bother too much with him and explained to the kids..hopefully their Uncle will be ok . Just pray for his safety ..power with prayer ! :fingercross:

I myself have seen accidents the day before. Alot of times just closing my eyes I see sirens and flashes then the next day I REALLY see it. Last time it was this weekend that passed. I always pray please let it not be us in their but now realizing its someone else whos going to be hurt. I even see the truck and cars being all mangled...sad. But now that I'm awear of its not us and its a gift I have I will pray for those people I see with wrecked vehicles. :( I always though it was a warning for us..but its not like I said.

Warmest Wishes<3
DollyLama
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yah knowDolls,
Funny how you asked for Ms. Ellen becuz just yesterday I asked her what she felt about me? I honestly dont know becuz I'm still learning here...she told me what you stated..clairvoyant and 2 more things that I'm trying to wrap my head around to feel its it feels like me. A medium and something else ? I always thought its my loves helping (which it could) but opening up to the sight of my 3rd eye thingy maybe it is me too now. ?

It just comfirms to me that Ellen is right on the mark. Way to go Sweet Ellen :applause: :hug: !!! HEY...Look what I can do lol. How awsome is that..I really have something ..dont know what to do with it ..just, yet but it's pretty neat to know . Now that I know what its called I need to exercise it and work with it somehow no? I bet my Flame of Abagodon is really working now too now that I'm thinking about this. If its one of my own gifts naturally..then its now opening and blossoming like a flower...kewl!

Humm guided...no but when I feel I can try to...I always play the sounds of music playing in one of my totem site http://www.linsdomain.com/totems.htm ..for some reason ..probably all my totems ;) I listen and close my eyes...its soothing to me and float around seeing whats being shown to me. Sometimes I just play before work while I do my makeup too..giggles.

Ellen is very gifted. I want to grow up to be like Ellen one day! :D But, since Ellen mentioned it, I did, also, feel that you are a natural medium. I didn't want to say it because I didn't want to overload you. I also felt that you could have a latent precognitive ability. Do you keep a dream journal?

You have, already, been working with your clairvoyant ability in the way that you tune into your entities and the impressions that you receive. So, you are exercising it in a way that doesn't feel like work! Just keep doing what you're doing. You are opening yourself up in doing so. I'm sure that your entities and spelled items are helping but it takes two to tango baby! :D They can't help if you don't make the effort yourself and you are ALWAYS working on your end as well. Teamwork! It's a beautiful thing! You're doing a great job. :clap:

OH how odd! You just snuck this post in that shows you do have precognitive ability! LOL. You post too fast!

wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I just pmed Sweet Ellen and told her what you said...your not too shabby your self kido...She wrote Precognition , Medium as well as clairvoyant..those are the three she wrote ! You ALL AMAZE ME ! I mean totally blow my mommie mind away. YAH, see I still see myself as Tonimarie, a Wife, and Mother who loves her unicorns ,dragons, merfolk, and others here. So all this really blows me away lol.

Warmest Wishes<3
wishing apon a star
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Yes I do have a dream journal but its for another that I'm writting about lol. I guess I'll split between what I'm learning.. to my dreams too..no biggy really :)

So you think I'm working without really working..that works for me :lol:

Warmest Wishes<3

Return to “Dragons”