Talking respect, non-social and welcoming!

Flebbs
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Kitsune
If I could be anything, I would be...: Adar Llwch Gwinn
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Hey,

So my spirits are probably going to arrive tomorrow! I'm very excited!

Now first up, I am mainly excited about my Kitsune because of the great customer notes I read. Don't know anything about the Volkh yet (lets find out!). Now I know how non-social works and how it depends from spirit to spirit but how much should I include him/her in things, right now I usually talk with both of them at the same time but would my Volkh appreciate that? I just don't want him/her to feel left out or anything but at the same time, annoying him is also not my plan 1e , I know how annoying it can be when people talk on and on.

I want to welcome them in a nice way so I was thinking, I'll make mashed bananas for my Kitsune but then I don't know if I can get something for my Volkh in time, maybe one of the plants/herbs in the encyclopedia. Also, how would that work, should I just leave the offering there for a bit and then meditate with them?

When having a conversation with them I am constantly overthinking things like common sense, ethics etc. I am constantly rephrasing myself because I think that something is impolite or I say something and then I think it might be disrespectful because of them being highly intelligent beings and thus don't need a 5 minute clarification.

1 more thing, there is an item in the shop I think its 40 dollars? I forgot the name of the item, there is a big thread somewhere with reviews/reactions on the product, its like a combination of stones and then I believe every week you perform a ritual to open up your mind and it seems to be working really well!

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”

― Harlan Ellison

Spirits (with nicknames for posts (except for non-social))
A Kitsune (Mei), Succubus (Lea), a Volkh and a Fylgia!
hbwright
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Zerau

You can be as conversation as you wish to be with your volkh, but just realize he may not be as communicative back. That doesn't mean also that they won't be as present, just not as interactive. As far as welcoming, I am very casual, because that is the kind of person I am. I keep things light, but meaningful. I don't always go by their associations either. If it comes from your heart and is meaningful to you then it will be meaningful to them. Eventually you'll learn likes and dislikes, but even when they don't like something it doesn't mean they don't like your effort. They do still appreciate the time and thought you put forth for them. I read gargoyles like peanut butter and I can't really eat it a lot so my gargoyles enjoy my bulletproof coffee with me, but I'll still sometimes give them a little smear in the offering bowl because it is something they do like, it's just not as meaningful to them as my BPC sharing in the morning, because it is something special I do just for them.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

What hbwright said:)
Flebbs wrote: ..Also, how would that work, should I just leave the offering there for a bit and then meditate with them?
Usually I call/invoke the spirit and state my intent that the specific offering is for him/her (maybe hold the bowl/plate up or touch the offering), as well as state the time before the offering is taken away (usually for perishable objects like food stuff). Lighting a candle and/or incense is also a good idea:)

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Spirit Keeping”